Author Topic: The Fireheart Legacy: Please Move to Graveyard  (Read 25655 times)

Offline Aredhelrim12

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Fireheart Legacy: Chapter 7 + Bonus Video!
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2012, 12:23:40 PM »
I just read your whole story and I love it. I just started reading the spin-off series of Percy Jackson, so when I saw Annabeth and Leo's names, I saw the theme right away.  ;D

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2012, 02:03:12 PM »
I just read your whole story and I love it. I just started reading the spin-off series of Percy Jackson, so when I saw Annabeth and Leo's names, I saw the theme right away.  ;D
Thank you! I love Percy Jackson and I can't wait until the next one in the spin-off series comes out since it is supposed to be in Annabeth's point of view.  :D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2012, 08:55:22 PM »
Sorry for the lack of updates everyone, I almost have one ready but I don't like it very much because it seems like a very filler-type chapter.  :-[ Speaking of which, does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how I could make some more interesting updates?

loveSims

« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2012, 08:33:16 AM »

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2012, 09:19:23 AM »
I'm getting a kick out of the Percy Jackson names!  :D I enjoy reading this Legacy. Looking forward to hearing from Leo!

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2012, 02:17:10 PM »
Take a look at this http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,5107.0.html

I hope it helps. :)
Thank you loveSims, it's very helpful.  :)

I'm getting a kick out of the Percy Jackson names!  :D I enjoy reading this Legacy. Looking forward to hearing from Leo!
Thank you! I think I will try to keep the Percy Jackson names for a while but eventually I might switch to a new book series for names. Possibly the Hunger Games.  ;)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2012, 11:03:44 PM »

Chapter 8: The “Better” Twin

Okay well since Annabeth got her turn with the update it’s my turn now! Leo here, the first born of the second generation of this legacy. Apparently Annabeth thinks she got all the glory with announcing the triplets but I have much more exciting stuff to tell you.

First, Dad reached level 7 of painting and painted his first brilliant painting all in one go! It was only worth §84 so he framed it and hung it up for everyone to see. He also painted a portrait of Mom but I don’t think it came out very well. He told me that he’ll try to paint another one if he has time.

Dad also had his adult birthday, but he didn’t tell anyone! He said he wanted to age up alone for some reason. Mom told me he’s going through something called a “mid-life crisis” but I don’t really know what that means. Something about getting older I guess, even though he looks exactly the same in my opinion.

And the triplets aged up! I don’t have any pictures of them actually aging up, because honestly that’s boring. But I do have pictures of their makeovers! Also Annabeth didn’t tell you their traits or their favorite colors so I’m going to. Who’s your favorite twin now?

This is Luke, he was born first and his traits are neurotic and friendly. As you can probably tell his favorite color is green, just like Annabeth. I don’t know why they like it so much; blue is a much better color.

This is Travis, who was born second and his traits are insane and virtuoso. It’s kinda weird that he’s insane, but he’s just a little baby so you can’t really tell. His favorite color is lilac. Isn’t that a girl color?

Finally this is Conner who was the last born (obviously) and his traits are determined and athletic. His favorite color is turquoise, which is close to blue but not exact so by result not as awesome. Whatever, maybe when he’s older I can convince him that the darker the better.

Conner and Luke usually just hide in the toy box or play with their dolls but Travis is always playing around with the xylophone. Mom and Dad think “It’s just the cutest thing!” But my room is right across from the nursery and those little pings are much more annoying then cute when I’m trying to finish my homework.

We also hired a maid, which is awesome! Now I can just get her to do all my chores for me! Mom told me that that isn’t why she’s here, and the only reason we hired her is because the house is way too big for any of us to clean by ourselves without the neat trait. I bet I can still get her to clean my room for me though…

Also, Annabeth decided tried out painting and chemistry again. I have to admit that her painting has gotten a little better but her chemistry is still a flop. I suggested to her that she should stick to the logic books and she told me to shut up. What did I say?

Honestly I think Annabeth has gone mad. The other day I saw her talking to thin air in her room when no one else was around! I asked her who it was and she told me it was Percy and that he was standing right behind me, but I didn’t see him anywhere. Percy is the name of the doll she got when we were babies, and she says that he came to life yesterday and is her best friend. But I got a doll too, (her name is Piper) and I’ve never seen her do anything past sitting there.

While Annabeth continued failing at the chemistry table and talking to nothing, I happened to get to level 3 in inventing and I even made a cow toy! I’m not really sure what it does, so far it just seems to be a little metal thing in the shape of a cow but I think I’ll give it to one of my brothers to play with to see if they like it.

Tomorrow is mine and Annabeth’s birthday. Getting older sounds pretty exciting and all, but Mom doesn’t seem too excited for us aging up. Maybe it’s just because it will be her birthday too. I guess she is just afraid of wrinkles the same way Dad is. I don’t see what there is to be so scared of but maybe tomorrow I’ll find out.

Thanks for reading! Just so you know, IF’s really annoy me so I decided that (at least for this generation with 5 kids running around) I’m only going to be using Annabeth’s doll at all. The others can play with their dolls and sing to them and whatnot when they have nothing else to do, but they will stay in doll form. The triplets did get their dolls but they aren’t really important to the rest of the story so don’t expect much more about them.  I’m also going to try to post more regularly from now on but if I do fall off track please forgive me since its summer vacation and I like to sleep in. :D Also for some reason my pictures seem to have worse quality than usual in this update, sorry about that.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Fireheart Legacy: Chapter 8
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2012, 11:17:32 PM »
Happy Birthday to the triplets! Booker's brilliant painting looks creepy. I wouldn't want that in my living room...
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline nicstriumph

• Llama Wrangler
The Fireheart Legacy: Chapter 8
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2012, 05:04:38 AM »
Happy birthday Triplets! Enjoying the story!

Love. Life. Beautifully.

loveSims

« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2012, 09:48:34 AM »
Happy birthday to the triplets! They are adorable. I enjoy reading Leo's point of view :)
There is nothing wrong with your pictures, I like it that you use their favorite colors. Great update!

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2012, 04:36:46 PM »
Happy Birthday to the triplets! Booker's brilliant painting looks creepy. I wouldn't want that in my living room...
Haha me niether but just as he finished it he got the wish to hang up 5 paintings so how could I say no?

Happy birthday Triplets! Enjoying the story!
Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :D

Happy birthday to the triplets! They are adorable. I enjoy reading Leo's point of view :)
There is nothing wrong with your pictures, I like it that you use their favorite colors. Great update!

Thanks! I'm glad you think the pictures are okay, it's just to me the pictures in the makeover collages seem to have lower quality.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2012, 08:00:45 AM »
Alex, I just read through your entire legacy :) Needless to say, the pic with the maid scrubbing the filthy toilet is my most fav screenpic. Haha, shows where my mind is. Awesome job and I'm glad you haven't given up despite a borked file/writers block. You have a great writing voice.

Bookmarked

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2012, 12:28:27 PM »
I haven't commented in a while, I'm sorry. :-[ I have been reading though! I think I have an idea of who to vote for on the heir poll.. ;D Your pictures are fine, I had that issue where the collages seemed to be lower quality as well.. Changing my resolution to a higher one seemed to fix it. :) Looking forward to more!!

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2012, 01:04:04 PM »
Alex, I just read through your entire legacy :) Needless to say, the pic with the maid scrubbing the filthy toilet is my most fav screenpic. Haha, shows where my mind is. Awesome job and I'm glad you haven't given up despite a borked file/writers block. You have a great writing voice.

Bookmarked
Thank you very much! I'm glad you are enjoying it.  :D

I haven't commented in a while, I'm sorry. :-[ I have been reading though! I think I have an idea of who to vote for on the heir poll.. ;D Your pictures are fine, I had that issue where the collages seemed to be lower quality as well.. Changing my resolution to a higher one seemed to fix it. :) Looking forward to more!!
Hmm, you might change your mind when you meet the triplets, specifically a certain insane boy... ;)

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2012, 01:25:40 PM »
Happy birthday to the triplets! I know what you mean about the IF, more then one becomes annoying. I once tried to have three IF around the house, now they are all in inventory because they drove me crazy!