Author Topic: Brooks Immortal Dynasty Sunset Valley - Failed - Graveyard  (Read 12375 times)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Brooks Immortal Dynasty Sunset Valley
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2012, 11:13:47 AM »
After Zeldas party everyone was having a blast. The party was a huge success and was the talk of the town. Colby and Anna grew closer, making sure to take time for each other and their school work.

Agnes ages to an elder.

Party shots

There was another prom that night. Once again, Colby and Anna made king and Queen. That means 2 more days of school for them and it's off to Young Adulthood.

School was a blast, they made honor roll again.  Graduation would be soon.  But first we have 3 birthdays to clelebrate in ONE day. Sheila, Colby and Anna.

First is Sheila

Sheila the Toddler

Anna is next

Anna the YA

Colby is next (And YES the pic of Zelda has her clothes ON!!! Just wanted to clarify)

Colby YA 

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
  • Insert Witty Comment Here
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2012, 11:48:17 AM »
I like the writing style
" With great power, comes great responsibility"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2012, 12:22:34 PM »
I like the writing style

Thanks, I wish I could write the others. I'm hoping to be able to do better.. I have to go back a work on my Decadynasty soon.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2012, 09:04:28 PM »
Happy Birthday Colt!  Oh and kids.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2012, 09:19:37 PM »
Happy Birthday Colt!  Oh and kids.

Thanks Rica. I really need to stop play for long periods at a time and then I have like TONS of stuff to update at one time.  ::)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2012, 07:57:08 AM »
Aww, this is a really brilliant dynasty. :) Teehee, Sheila is so cute!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2012, 05:39:38 PM »
Now while everyone was at Colts party, Colby and Anna had slipped off to the other side of the pond for some alone time. Both had their Young Adult birthdays, and tomorrow was graduation. Tony had a surprise for Anna.

Tony: Beautiful flowers for my beautiful love
Anna: *blushes* oh Tony, They are lovely. Thank you

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2012, 05:45:28 PM »
The next morning we all gathered at city hall for the graduarion ceremony.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2012, 05:47:53 PM »
Anna actually looks very close to Taffy Dreamweaver, only blonde! Good luck on this attempt in Sunset Valley.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2012, 12:48:52 PM »
AN IMMORTAL AND A WEDDING

Well Colt and Agnes decided to head down to the museum together and get the party started on his life time of immortality. Agnes made herself comfortable in one of the chairs. Colt headed over to the replicator and pressed the button and out came his dish. It looked nasty he thought. Smelled worse but he headed over to the table, look over at his wife, and he felt a pain in his heart. Her age was showing and soon he would lose his beloved. Could he do this? Live 8 generations watching his loved ones die? Her smile reassured him, that he could and that one day they would be together again. That he had to see this through for his father.

Colt sat down and begin to eat, he choked on the gross taste of the deathfish. Never had he eaten such foulness in his life. Even Agnes first batch of burnt waffles weren't that bad.  As he finished he last bite, he felt light, happy. All the pain of age left his body. He still looked like an old goat but he felt young inside.  Then it was over. He picked his plate up, nodded to Agnes and they made their way back up the stairs and into the world above.

A few hours later it was time for the kids to have their wedding. They had it across the street in the family park. The island in the middle of the pond was made into a wedding setup. Everyone was starting to gather, it was a beautiful ceremony.

Colby and Anna took a short but quick honeymoon in France.

The next morning upon home, Anna was having alot of sickness. Colby thought maybe she was not one for air travel. But Colt laughed to himself and kept his opinions to himself about his pending arrival of his grandkid!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Brooks Immortal Dynasty Sunset Valley MISC UPDATE
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2012, 06:30:52 PM »
Today I opened my file to play since my uninstall/reinstall. Pretty much everything is good. I got rid of ALOT of CC. So I had to do some redesigning in some rooms, not alot. Anna has a new hairstyle because her hair was one on the items lost. That is okay though, because when you grow up into a Young Adult aren't we suppose to change our hairstyles ladies? LOL

Anyways, I'll have some new updates soon. I hope to have better writing to go with it also. Nothing fancy though.

Shannon ;D

As we tune into the Brooks estate, It looks as if everyone has made it through the storm ok.

Colby: Mom, I had the guys from dads job come by and put in new cabinets today. The others got ruined in the storm.
Agnes: Thanks Colby, What color are they? Well your dad like them?
Colby: They match the stove, Black. Also we ordered a new table and chairs to be delivered later in the week to match the cabinets. Also that huge TV dad ordered arrived today. Man that thing takes up the whole wall.
Agnes: As long as he is happy that's fine. How is Anna this evening?
Colby: She's fine, back aches some, so has to go to City Hall soon and pick up a Service Award for her Sculptures but other than she's good.

The new cabinets

Wow, City Hall must love your sculptures.
Anna: Yep they do. The mayor loves my hair. I look like a blimp!
NO you don't. Now hush. You look beautiful. Don't let Colby hear you talk like that.
Anna: I know, but he's not carrying around a beach ball either!
Go now get home..

Hear check you out. Just finished another children's book. That's your 5th one. I guess that's your specialty.
Colby: That's fine. My kid will enjoy reading his ole man's books.
His or her's ... You could just as well have a girl also. Maybe twins.
Colby: Please go away.. your making my nervous now.

Good evening Gramps
Colt: Your still hanging around? I thought you lost in the storm.
Your not that lucky Old man! You ready for the little nooboo?
Colt: Of course!! Let the spoiling begin!!

Shelia: Finally I get my new clothes!! I'm so glad.
Well little girl, that storm made it hard to get to get back to Sunset Valley for a few days. But yes you look great!!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2012, 08:41:25 PM »
Zelda/Chris: *giggles* I love you. *kiss sounds*

*clears throat* Excuse me love birds. Would you mind clearing the dead plants from the garden sometime this month?
Zelda: *rolls eyes* Boy can't even have fun with my hubby anymore.
Your the one that wanted to grow the garden, not me. Plus it's need to be ready for when the next gardener comes in to take over.
Chris: Well at our age, one of these young ones should learn how to take care of it until such time.
You do have a point there. I'll see what we can do.

Sheila off to bed with you now, you have school in the morning.
Shelia: too many ppl at school. I don't like it. Can't I stay home and be home schooled?
NOPE!! Gotta go to school. We could ship you off to boarding school if you like?
Shelia: I'm going to bed now. Good night Anna
Anna; Good night Sheila

Anna, don't be long. You need your rest too mama.
Anna: Ok I'll along in a few.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Good morning Anna, Sleep well?
Anna: Good morning, yes, just a few spasms in my back and side. I guess Colby is getting ready to go to town and do the opportunity thingy huh?
Yep, that makes 3 he has done.
Anna: *screams* OOOUCHHH!! PAIN ALOT OF PAIN... Shannon, I think the nooboo coming right now!!
Calm, just breathe, You can do it.

Colby: You ok honey? I'm heading to town.
Anna: NO YOU LLAMA, I'm having your nooboo. I'm in pain and all you want to do is go to town!! *hisses between clinched teeth* GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!
Colby: Okay dear, Love you. Have fun.
*Rolls eyes* Brooks men, have no brains!!

OKAY Anna, the Sparkles have started, PUSH PUSH!!
ANNA: You push woman, I want this thing out of me!! NOW!!!!

Colby and Anna Brooks would like everyone to meet Ms. Cassidy Brooks, 3rd Generation in the Brooks Family.