Author Topic: Help with switching to NRaas Story Progression  (Read 17760 times)

Offline ErinIsNice

• Llama Wrangler
Help with switching to NRaas Story Progression
« on: March 18, 2012, 08:30:39 AM »
I'd like to switch to NRaas Story Progression to make the game more interesting, but I'm getting a little overwhelmed by reading all the different things it changes and all the options it gives you. What I need to know is, what options do I use in story progression to make it so you don't have vampires, and so that it's more difficult to become a celebrity? Right now I'm using Shimrod's No Vampires/No Celebrities, but I know that does not work with NRaas Story Progression.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
Re: Help with switching to NRaas Story Progression
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 11:53:30 AM »
The best place to go is Nraas site. However, vamps are switched off by default in SP. When you download the mod, there is a list of available functions you can look through. Also, once the mod is in your game, click on any comp or City Hall and you can comb through the listing and customize your settings. I hope this helps. I've been using the mod for a long time and once you play for a little while you get the hang of it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline twallan

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 01:06:04 PM »
NRaas Industries.  Saving Sims games from becoming doorstops since 2009.

Forum Rules

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 08:44:16 AM »
I have to say I love this Mod! I just installed it over the weekend and while I'm still playing with the settings and tweaking them it's gotten me enthused about playing again.

Offline ErinIsNice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 08:58:06 AM »
Thank you so much  ;D

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 11:43:02 AM »
I also think it's a fantastic mod. However, I wish it didn't make all of the townies feel a burning desirre to have some sort of romantic relationship. I was using MasterController to give someone a boyfriend and only the NPCs were single!

Offline Trentorio

• Townie
  • "Shamo!"
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 01:00:41 PM »
I also think it's a fantastic mod. However, I wish it didn't make all of the townies feel a burning desirre to have some sort of romantic relationship. I was using MasterController to give someone a boyfriend and only the NPCs were single!

I love SP but I have stopped using it for now until I get some things sorted out in my game.

I ended up throttling the cooldown between relationships/unexpected pregnancy/shotgun wedding chance and it seemed to help with everyone falling in love immediately. I had sims lose romantic interests left and right because they ran off and got married -fast-. I am also the type of person that will sometimes wait for "Ask So and So To Be Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend" wish to roll after going on several dates.

I also tweaked the move settings so all the empty houses weren't immediately filled with broken homes and sims breaking out on their own.

Good luck, ErinIsNice, there are a lot of settings but it really becomes easier as you play with it and look at everything and if you look at the breakdowns in the links Twallan posted, you will learn a lot.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything