Author Topic: The Jade Dynasty (Reaching the End, Part 1 - 4th Sept)  (Read 61762 times)

Offline Odie

• Occult
  • Dutch mommy living in Norway
Re: The Jade Dynasty (Reaching the End, Part 1 - 4th Sept)
« Reply #225 on: September 16, 2012, 08:46:26 AM »
Oooh, one more chapter...! Suspense suspense!
Problem? Don't panic! There is always a solution. You just have to find it  :D

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #226 on: September 16, 2012, 08:15:24 PM »
It seems like your computer doesn't much like Dynasties, lol.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty (The Ending - Failed)
« Reply #227 on: November 10, 2012, 10:56:39 AM »

The End

"Stupid voices telling me to meet up in random places. As if I have time for any of that, there is chocolate to stuff my face with and.. and.. umm. Okay so I have time."
You bet you do, besides I hear the voices as well. I'm not even crazy.
"We'll see about that, did you hear a neighing sound?"

Uh.. Yep. This one is going to be good. Very good.
"There is a joyous sound in your voice which makes me think there may be torment or pain in store for me and I do-AHHHHH Unicorn! Quick run! Ah, save the women and children! Ah no, abandon them save me! AHH!"

Oh calm down, seriously. As if I'd let it hurt you, then it would be Dynasty over already..
"Fine. I shall see what it has to sa--
"Tristan Jade. You are summoned. She requires your presence. She has your Daughter and Granddaughter. This is not optional. There will be consequences."

"Dumn Horse with pointy thing thinks he owns me... Yuohoh....."

"Okay! Okay! I'll come with you, wise and masterful Horse with pointy thing! Don't set fire to me!"

"Tristan Jade. I am but a messenger. I will take you to her and your family. Then I will leave."
"Can't get the staff these days.."
"What did you say Human. I have four hooves and all have a license to stamp."
"And what wonderful hooves they are! I own the Spa you know, I could get you a discount.."

"Daddy you absolute nutjob! Who have you offended this time! A Unicorn, a Unicorn! It was in my Kitchen and it set fire to my kitchen and got muddy hoof prints all over it! Ahg!"
"I blame the child."
"Oh please, how could it be Elle. You are unbelievable."

Yeah, umm Guys. Sorry to interrupt but 'she' is here."

"You! AHG! Just you wait till I get my hands on you you good for nothing horse! Ahrhrhr!"
Thats. No it can't be? Nightrise..
"Yeah it's that beast! The one who stole me from my last home!"
"Wait, what is going on here. Someone tell me now."
"Tristan Jade, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance finally-"
It's no pleasure.
"And you, I've heard of you. Rue Jade, everyone owes you an explanation. I have come to offer you one. You may know of your distant Ancestor, her name was Diana Jade. I knew her, she did not know me. I was the one who put her on this path. I thoguth she could handle it but events conspired against her and her descendants. I had hoped your Father would succeed in his last attempt at the Challenge but forces were against us there. I had to send my companion, Nightrise to guide the family. The forces were there due to your Father. They follow him due to his travelling between realms and worlds. They ignored his family there. You have a half brother you know, his name is Dragon and he is now an Astronaut. Everyday he searches the skies for your Father. I am afraid that you will now do the same. I have come to take your Father away in order to spare you and your family. He will have another chance to complete this Dynasty and once he has done so all of you will be reunited once and for all."
"You're taking him away.. To where? What gives you the right?"
I assume I have no choice in this either then..
"I am afraid not Watcher. I can not tell you where he goes, it would make it easier for the forces to find him. He must leave now. There is no time left to dwell."

"Tristan Jade, you know Nightrise. You were not stolen, you were saved. You will care for Nightrise. Nightrise will be with you in the next world. Take care of him."
"I will, don't worry."
"I was talking to Nightrise. My point was proven by the way you got on that horse."
*Snigger*

*Sigh* "Goodbye my daughter. Live well. Don't look for me, I will find you when I am done."

"Goodbye Daddy.."

Sorry it took so long, I'd forgotten I'd not posted this part of the end.  :-\

Note to other Mods: Can you leave this for a few days in case anyone feels like leaving a comment.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Louise56

« Reply #228 on: November 10, 2012, 11:38:24 AM »
Will us see Tristan again? You know ihow I feel about him. ;)
I really hope so.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #229 on: November 10, 2012, 11:39:22 AM »
Will us see Tristan again? You know ihow I feel about him. ;)
I really hope so.

In a sense you will see him again. You'll definitely hear from him, as if we could keep him quiet.  :P

Louise56

« Reply #230 on: November 10, 2012, 11:53:08 AM »
In a sense you will see him again. You'll definitely hear from him, as if we could keep him quiet.  :P

That is very good news! ;D

SimBlip

« Reply #231 on: November 10, 2012, 06:54:17 PM »
So, if I get this right... Rue will have her daughter. Elle will have her unicorn. And Tristan will have a stab at immortality if Nightrise can protect him. She seems very capable... I have no doubt, they'll all be reunited one day.
Thank you for finishing the story on a high note! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #232 on: November 11, 2012, 02:44:51 AM »
That is very good news! ;D

Hehe!  :P

So, if I get this right... Rue will have her daughter. Elle will have her unicorn. And Tristan will have a stab at immortality if Nightrise can protect him. She seems very capable... I have no doubt, they'll all be reunited one day.
Thank you for finishing the story on a high note! :)

Rue, Kyle, Elle and Karen will stay in Starlight Shores as well as a Horse that was never introduced to all of you. Tristan will leave with Nightrise for a new World and a new attempt. Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed it!  :)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #233 on: November 11, 2012, 08:51:09 AM »
Oh....great ending ! Looking forward for the new beginning of your new dynasty. I have missed reading Tristan's story.  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #234 on: November 11, 2012, 12:39:13 PM »
It's sad to see this end. I lovedlovedloved your writing in this, but some good things must end.

Though Starlight Shores is said to have major lag and routing issues, so think of it as something for the better.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #235 on: November 18, 2012, 04:27:40 PM »
Oh....great ending ! Looking forward for the new beginning of your new dynasty. I have missed reading Tristan's story.  :)

Thank you.  :)

It's sad to see this end. I lovedlovedloved your writing in this, but some good things must end.

Though Starlight Shores is said to have major lag and routing issues, so think of it as something for the better.

Yeah, it wasn't as bad as Hidden Springs but there was definitely something just not right with it. Sunlit Tides where they are now is fine compared to Starlight Shores. Thank you for the nice comments!  :)