Author Topic: The Jade Dynasty (Reaching the End, Part 1 - 4th Sept)  (Read 61791 times)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty (Chapter 13 - 9th June)
« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2012, 04:52:19 PM »
Oh , the secret is out!  I really didn't suspect Paul . Tris is really good at keeping secrets. Great update. Love your collage !
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty (Chapter 13 - 9th June)
« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2012, 05:01:48 PM »
Oh , the secret is out!  I really didn't suspect Paul . Tris is really good at keeping secrets. Great update. Love your collage !

Thank you! It was very short but I've been Ill and stressed out over my History Exam - which is done and dusted. Only Geography on Monday to go and I'm pretty confident about that.  :) Chapter 14.5 will probably come either Tomorrow or the Weekend!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: The Jade Dynasty (Chapter 14 - June, 21)
« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2012, 05:35:16 PM »
I hope you start feeling better, Thomas!  It's good to know that Paul had happiness in the last of his days.  This means Kyle has a half-brother out there with kids! 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty (Chapter 14.5 - June, 24)
« Reply #153 on: June 24, 2012, 07:15:21 AM »

Chapter 14.5 -  Household Relations

"That's my Girl, making the other Spawn feel welcome to the family."

Spawn...? If anyone is Spawn then it has to be you from when the Aliens left you behind.

"You're so insulting sometimes. I obviously was not the result of Spawn by Aliens, I am the child of Greek Gods, I think my Dad is Aphrodite."

Hmm, I think the Paternity tests will come back with a different result to Aphrodite.

Why couldn't Karren send her Son to boarding school?.

"Who knows but I have a bad feeling about this Kid, I'm sending him to that Military School, maybe defending the World from Unicorns will make him a good person."

Before they shipped Kyle off to Boarding School the family went over to the Karaoke bar in town. The two Best Friends Forever just sang all night whilst Tris and the kids played games.

"What! No that's not in the rule book, I should know - I used to be a Genius!"

Yeah but I think Kyle actually has the Genius trait, so well done Genius.

Kerry severely embarrassed Karren. Kerry has experience whilst Karren has no such thing, actually she probably has negative points of experience!

"My Wife is amazing, she's so lucky to have me!"

I'm just curious but Tris... Do you see Fireflies?

"What? No don't be ridiculous! Well, you're close but they are luminescent jellyfish!"

Luminescent jellyfish... Great. Kerry is obviously the one who is lucky in this relationship.

So we put this new luck to use by trying out Golf. My suspicions were confirmed when she missed the ball seven times.

I think we have a disease in the feline population: Vampirism, or maybe Cannibalism.

Rue is a bit boring as a Child, she has to wait till she is a teenager to do anything. So until then she can only dream of creating food, or she can eat it now but that isn't going to get her anywhere to immortality now is it.

Rue has developed quite a good bond with her Imaginary Friend, hopefully Chezza will be one of her Best Friends for her Immortality Requirements.

"You idiot, there are no such things as 'Imaginary Friends' and you say I'm insane, you believe in them!"

Let me just rewind you're mind to when you were a teenager, who sent you to Hidden Springs and saved your life again? Hmm?

Karren... If you could hear me now then I take back everything I've said - you are officially in my good book for growing that tree! As well as the awesome Life Fruit plant below it.

"She can't hear you, I'm the only one who has the misfortune of hearing you."

If everyone else was able to hear me then they'd know you weren't as crazy for talking to yourself the whole time. Think about it that way... Muahaha!

"Wuh! That's so unfair that nobody can hear you!"

You're looking constipated there Tris.

"You just take pride in humiliating me don't you.

Oh, yes. Yes I do. Very much so.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #154 on: June 24, 2012, 08:07:05 AM »
Is your kitchen table and chair set form the Vegas collection? I just love the shape of the chairs. The kitty photo is very cute. Really like your collage. I had a great laugh with your ending to the chapter. Tris is too funny. Great update as usual and looking forward for the next one.  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #155 on: June 24, 2012, 09:52:16 AM »
The sofa in the background of the kitchen set is from the Vegas set.  The chairs were part of the Dr Pepper promotion they had last year.  The table looks like store content but I can't figure out which set because we only saw a corner of it.

Great update! So Kyle got sent away huh?   Is that Chezza being made real in that one corner picture?
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Odie

• Occult
  • Dutch mommy living in Norway
« Reply #156 on: June 27, 2012, 06:24:49 PM »
Is that Chezza being made real in that one corner picture?

Yes, now I see it too! I have to pay closer attention ;)
I love this update, especially the last picture! ;D
Problem? Don't panic! There is always a solution. You just have to find it  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2012, 02:17:04 AM »
Is your kitchen table and chair set form the Vegas collection? I just love the shape of the chairs. The kitty photo is very cute. Really like your collage. I had a great laugh with your ending to the chapter. Tris is too funny. Great update as usual and looking forward for the next one.  :)
The sofa in the background of the kitchen set is from the Vegas set.  The chairs were part of the Dr Pepper promotion they had last year.  The table looks like store content but I can't figure out which set because we only saw a corner of it.

The Table is from the Ultra Lounge Sets, not sure which though.  :)

Great update! So Kyle got sent away huh?   Is that Chezza being made real in that one corner picture?

Yeah, he got sent away. He would have stayed but Rue ages up in the next chapter so I want to concentrate on her. He's not being made real, that was him turning from Doll to IF for the first time.  :)

Yes, now I see it too! I have to pay closer attention ;)
I love this update, especially the last picture! ;D

Thank you!

Offline Odie

• Occult
  • Dutch mommy living in Norway
« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2012, 08:28:08 AM »
The Table is from the Ultra Lounge Sets, not sure which though.  :)

I think it is from the Ultra Lounge Study Set.
Problem? Don't panic! There is always a solution. You just have to find it  :D

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
  • Sims-life where is the line?
« Reply #159 on: June 30, 2012, 01:54:23 AM »
Haha. I seriously love this story so much.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2012, 02:12:33 AM »
I think it is from the Ultra Lounge Study Set.

Thanks.  :)

Haha. I seriously love this story so much.

Thank you! I'm glad to hear it!  :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #161 on: July 14, 2012, 12:54:23 PM »
I want to apologise for the severe lack of updates lately! I have been playing, quite a lot. It's been a time where there has been nothing to post about, so after like 3 Sim Weeks of nothing everything happens within three days, Lol! I will say that Kerry is currently painting the last requirement for Tristan though...  ;D

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2012, 03:33:49 PM »
You really enjoy embarrassing me, don't you?   

Cracked me up!   Love it Tom, excellent as usual.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty (Chapter 15 - July, 15)
« Reply #163 on: July 15, 2012, 01:54:55 PM »

Chapter 15 -  Teenaged Cupcake

"It's my Cupcake's Birthday! I hope she doesn't have a sell by date on her, I forgot to check on the pink wrapping she came in."

Don't worry, she's an immortal baked good. She's not going to go past her best by date..

"That's one less thing to worry about, now I hope she doesn't marry a Crumpet, I dislike Crumpets."

She didn't turn out that bad, she may have taken the orange theme a little too far but then again, she lost your Red hair and somehow got Blond hair.

"Yeah it's a shame she didn't get my awesome hair. At least she got my eyes."

Yeah, your most redeeming feature and trait.

"There was plenty of cake you know but some people just have to eat our tableware as well!"

Something about this family means they always have to pee themselves less than two metres from the bathroom...

Rue will supermax Cooking, she gets a head-start from the Toy Oven, although I foresee that in about four generations time there will still be cupcakes in the fridge from that oven.

"Cupcakes in the fridge?! What! My Cupcake is in the fridge! I must get her out before she freezes! I'm sure it said 'Do Not Freeze' on the packaging she came in!"

He was searching through the fridge for hours...

"Why thank you Kar-.... Karren stop flirting with me I'm a married Man and your BFF's husband!"

Karren has ruined her and Kerry's friendship, everyday she tries to flirt with Tristan and it just dents it and there is no time in Kerry's painting and photography schedule or Karren's gardening and cooking schedule for rekindling the friendship.

When Rue smiles you realise how gorgeous this girl is!

"She takes after me, what did you expect."

She has the facial structure of her Mother.

"But she has my charm."

Tris, have you seen Karr...

"Yep! She's behind me, the hole you shoved her down wasn't very nice to her."

What! I.. Did no such thing! How could you.. accuse.. me of shoving her down a hole!

Tris has spent most of his Young Adult and Adult life painting whilst being danced around. Some people would be happy to have a life like that.

"I want a Llama though, then I can feel happy."

We'll see about getting you a Llama then.

See what I mean about taking after her Mother?

As well as learning how to Cook, Rue is also learning Charisma early on, hopefully she'll be quite good and get that first initial boost to meet her co-workers and boss at the Restaurant.

Prom came around and well there were no boys in the teenage department to even dance with. It was eventful but Rue was crowned Prom Queen! The only people I saw that turned up to the Prom were a horse and a Paparazzi Woman. Nobody entered or left the School but Rue.

"Even if there were boys.. they wouldn't get near her."

Now for the most important announcement of the entire Dynasty...! We have a Gnomeboo! Her name is Chloe!

Offline Deme

• Immortal
Re: The Jade Dynasty (Chapter 15 - July, 15)
« Reply #164 on: July 15, 2012, 02:48:36 PM »
Rue is certainly a pretty cupcake...Hopefully there'll be some boys in the neighborhood soon for her ;)
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty