Author Topic: The Jade Dynasty (Reaching the End, Part 1 - 4th Sept)  (Read 61806 times)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Jade Dynasty (Chapter 11)
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2012, 04:33:41 PM »
You had me giggling from the first picture where Tristan's happily clapping amongst all the baby crying drama. :P Awesome update!

Offline Odie

• Occult
  • Dutch mommy living in Norway
« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2012, 05:16:05 AM »
I just saw your update. Very funny again, especially Tristan! ;D

Btw how do you make those pictures? They seem to be taken under different angles I mean. Can you do that in game or do you adjust them later?
Problem? Don't panic! There is always a solution. You just have to find it  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #137 on: May 25, 2012, 11:09:01 AM »
I just saw your update. Very funny again, especially Tristan! ;D Btw how do you make those pictures? They seem to be taken under different angles I mean. Can you do that in game or do you adjust them later?

Using Tab Mode, enter tab mode and hold Shift+A or Shift+D to rotate the camera. This trick works in Photography as well, also painting if you enter Tabmode prior to the UI opening up.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Odie

• Occult
« Reply #138 on: May 25, 2012, 11:30:30 AM »
Using Tab Mode, enter tab mode and hold Shift+A or Shift+D to rotate the camera. This trick works in Photography as well, also painting if you enter Tabmode prior to the UI opening up.

Wow, thanks! Never knew that!
Gonna try that out the next time I play :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #139 on: June 02, 2012, 12:53:49 PM »

Chapter 12 -  Cupcakes and Love

"The resident Cat, Cat is having her Elder Birthday. I'd say she's a good pet and all but sometimes I forget she's here. She often goes out hunting, I'm hoping she is hunting Unicorns but a certain someone says I'm being ridiculous for assuming that."

Ridiculous is one way of putting it.

Tris, I think you've taught Kyle how to potty wrong. He seems to believe that going to potty is how you talk.

"Just blame me why don't you. Could just be something with the Kid not me."

Yeah but that would mean he's more extreme than you are and well... That's physically and mentally impossible. I hope.

"I really like this television screen you got us. Only one thing is that you never told me and Kerry was watching a film with a door which filled the screen. I tried to walk through it and found out it was a television instead of a new door."

I still can't believe you did that, the giant axe coming through the door would put you off walking up to it, well it would put me off anyway. That and Kerry constantly complains about visitors blocking the screen, how can anyone block something that big!

"I thought the guy with the axe forgot his keys and had to get back inside?"

This was so weird that your nickname for your daughter is actually what she is going to do all her life.

"What? I call her cupcake?"

I know, she's going to be a chef who cooks cupcakes.

"What! You mean.. You mean there are people out there who might cook my daughter and eat her, that she's going to cook other cupcakes! Oh ... The Horror!"

Who'd have thought the older Guests to a birthday party would be less mature than the children there.

"Since when does playing with toys make you immature?"

Point. Proven.

"I love my new Mood Machine. It's got PARKing written all over it - Tehehe."

I'll give it to you in that you are a good father to your daughter. That may or may not be my only compliment to you.

"I'll take it and consider it a nice gesture despite you calling her my Daughter and not my Cupcake. Seriously... Get it right!"

The school in Starlight Shores looks like a prison inside, this is where the children walk into the building - look at the concrete walls!

Kerry has now got two skills under her belt - Painting is now maxed out for her. I don't see why it took her so long as she seems to have been painting longer than Tris has but still... Oh well.

"Naaw, Kerry! Hold me! Hey look a picture of me surrounded by neon lights! Yaya!"

Wait.. When did you add Snob to your traits?!

Okay... Naaaaw.... They are in love!

Tristan...

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2012, 03:58:22 PM »
Aww Rue is so adorable and poor Tris. He'll never understand the cooking cupcake thing will he?
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #141 on: June 02, 2012, 05:15:37 PM »
That's a pretty funny photo with Kyle and his potty. I love Tris' cool Mood Machine . It looks great. Rue is so adorable . Anxious to see her all grown up. Great update and awesome photos !  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #142 on: June 02, 2012, 06:01:58 PM »
Very funny picture of Kyle and the potty lol! Don't tease Tristan like that :P Great update!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #143 on: June 07, 2012, 01:18:26 PM »
Aww Rue is so adorable and poor Tris. He'll never understand the cooking cupcake thing will he?

No, sadly he never will understand.  8)

That's a pretty funny photo with Kyle and his potty. I love Tris' cool Mood Machine . It looks great. Rue is so adorable . Anxious to see her all grown up. Great update and awesome photos !  :)

Thank you! I'm hoping she'll be adorable and grow out of the frown she seems to have fixed on her face - maybe the wind changed direction on her or something.

Very funny picture of Kyle and the potty lol! Don't tease Tristan like that :P Great update!

How can I not tease him? Thank you!  :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty (Chapter 13 - 9th June)
« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2012, 03:13:10 PM »

Chapter 13 -  Cupcakes and Missing Fathers

"My Cupcake is very smart you know, she says she wants to learn how to cook lots of cupcakes. I've tried to dissuade her from that goal but I guess she was born this weird. I blame her Mother."

Yeah. I blame her Mother for even getting together with an idiot like you.

"Harsh but yes, she should have warned me what was wrong with her and how it would affect my cupcake."

Hey Tris? Do you know what a *facepalm* is?

When Rue isn't doing homework or listening to a Photography podcast.. That's all she does really. She has a good relationship with her Mother though, better than with her Father but then he says she is a popular type of baking product so I wonder why?

"Her Mother says there is nothing weird about her. She says' it's all in my head."

I doubt it. I've decided after all this time that the problem is that there isn't anything in your head.

"What's that supposed to mean? Eesh, I do more than Karren does around here."

So you've maxed Gardening to get the Life Fruit, you've maxed Cooking to cook the Ambrosia that will keep you alive and you've given your life to this cause that doesn't even affect you?

"Well no... It did take her ages to max Cooking though."

True, she sleeps all the time. At least she doesn't go around the house looking for stuff to do.

"I don't go around the house loo- AHHHHHHH! It breathes! It breathes! Kill it! Kill it!"

Don't be mean to Collin. I like Collin.

"How can you like that demonic creature, it moves and breathes and I wouldn't be surprised if it started talking."

I see. I think it's good that Karren is telling Kyle it's okay to beat you up then.

"Hey... What? It's not my fault he doesn't have a proper Father figure."

Technically it is actually. You introduced them. Remember?

I think I won that verbal battle then. To add to your discomfort I will alert you to your window-watcher.

"How unnerving. I shall set the Locusts upon her."

I'd rather you just finished the portrait of your Daughter. Which somehow you have messed up by giving her varying eye colours.

"I'm entitled to artistic license."

Well I guess it's kind of cool. Sad that so far Kerry hasn't shown much in her Daughter. Maybe she'll have a similar personality and fall for a nutter.

"My cupcake will not fall for a nutter. She'll fall for a blueberry. She's destined to be a Blueberry Cupcake not a Hazelnut Cupcake."

Okay... I still really like her room though - it's pretty cool if you ask me.

"These kids grow up to fast, it feels like only yesterday you made my bedroom smaller to fit Kyles nursery in and now he doesn't need one."

He looks like his Dad. Not sure if that's a good thing yet but it's something that he has of his.

"Wait. Who is his Dad?"

You've forgotten again Tris? Seriously it was your idea that Karren finds a man.

"Well she obviously found one now who is he? I don't think he's the maid."

I'd hope not considering the maid should be a woman but who knows. I still can't believe you've forgotten....

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2012, 04:02:25 PM »
Happy Birthday Kyle ! I just love Rue's bedroom. You did an awesome job on the decorating and color theme. Tris' portrait of Rue is a little funny with two different eye color but it's kind of unique . Great update and awesome photos!  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

loveSims

« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2012, 04:54:31 PM »
I think Tristan did a awesome job painting his cupcake! It is a very unique painting. Awesome update. :)

Offline Odie

• Occult
« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2012, 07:07:13 PM »
Catching up after my holiday... I love your story and I think it is amazing that he painted two different eye colors! I never thought Sims could do that, but of course Tristan is no average Sim ;)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #148 on: June 21, 2012, 03:43:04 PM »
Happy Birthday Kyle ! I just love Rue's bedroom. You did an awesome job on the decorating and color theme. Tris' portrait of Rue is a little funny with two different eye color but it's kind of unique . Great update and awesome photos!  :)

Thank you!  :)

I think Tristan did a awesome job painting his cupcake! It is a very unique painting. Awesome update. :)

You should have seen the look on my face when he painted her Teen Portrait! I mean it's the most expensive portrait I've ever had - $8,000 ! Straight from the easel, no increased value or anything!

Catching up after my holiday... I love your story and I think it is amazing that he painted two different eye colors! I never thought Sims could do that, but of course Tristan is no average Sim ;)

Thank you! I think it's a thing with his Eyes, I think his latest Portrait also has it on his eyes.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty (Chapter 14 - June, 21)
« Reply #149 on: June 21, 2012, 04:15:54 PM »

Chapter 14 -  An Old Romance

"Can we get on with the story about my life now, Cupcake and I need to get our running shoes on you know! I think the Sprinkles are talking to her, she says they're not but I see her talking to herself, she's like me!"

Remember Pingu? Yeah well, his name is Chezza and he is Rue's Imaginary Friend, she's not a nutter like you..

"Awwww... Hey. I'm not a nutter! Ask anyone!"

I don't have time, I'm going to tell everyone who Kyle's Father is, I think that the pictures tell a thousand words though...

So yeah, Paul is Kyle's Father. They actually rolled wishes to get together themselves you know, I was happy to oblige seeing as how vital they are to the Dynasty.

"Hey.. I never knew she got married? They never told me! How rude!"

They did tell you Tris, you were just too busy having a fit about Unicorns.