Author Topic: The Jade Dynasty (Reaching the End, Part 1 - 4th Sept)  (Read 61772 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty (Chapter 9)
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2012, 07:31:40 AM »
Welcome, Kyle! Rue is so full of cuteness. Are you completely sure Tris stopped eating trash? Awesome update!

He promises me that he has stopped. Then again I don't think anyone has taken out the trash from the compactor in a while...  8)

The picture of Rue on the potty is so cute! Keep Tristan away from the trashcans lol. Awesome update.

Thanks, I'll try but then again, nobody can probably control Tristan Jade...  ;)

Great writing, Thomas.  You're really coming into your own here.  Well done! 

Thank you Pam!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

AdnaanA

« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2012, 07:34:10 AM »
Rue is so cutE!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2012, 08:21:45 AM »
Welcome Kyle!  The photos of Rue are all so cute. I love the one of her sleeping. So precious. No more trash talking Tris. Great update as usual!  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2012, 06:52:47 AM »
Rue is so cutE!

She sure is!  ;)

Welcome Kyle!  The photos of Rue are all so cute. I love the one of her sleeping. So precious. No more trash talking Tris. Great update as usual!  :)

Thank you!! She really is, her eyes just make her extra precious!  :)

This Dynasty is really pushing ahead quite well, Tristan has nearly supermaxed his skill, he is $15,000 from his Career and nearly has all of his Lifetime Rewards and only needs like two more ops. Did I mention he is still a young adult?

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2012, 07:05:20 AM »
Wow that's awesome! :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #110 on: May 08, 2012, 02:27:27 AM »
Wow that's awesome! :D

Yep it is, although it's boring because Rue isn't old enough to work on hers, which will be cooking. I've updated Tris' requirements list on the weebly site. The rest of that site isn't that finished yet, a lot of blank pages which I need to fill.  :P

Edit: I should say that I tried very hard to get Tris immortal yesterday but then I had to go wash up, now that wouldn't have been so bad if my Mum hadn't been making loads of cakes for some event thing and made such a mess of like every utensil, every bowl and plate. Uhg. Oh well - Rue is a Child now, Tris is nearly Elder and all he needs are portraits, life fruit, three best friends and some ambrosia!

Offline Odie

• Occult
  • Dutch mommy living in Norway
« Reply #111 on: May 08, 2012, 05:53:43 PM »
I just came across your story and I got drawn right into it, couldn't help it. What a great story! I wish I could write like that. I am very curious about the rest!
Problem? Don't panic! There is always a solution. You just have to find it  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #112 on: May 08, 2012, 09:18:55 PM »
Great story!  Thanks for all the laughs.  I love the photography.  I can never seem to get that close.  I will have to keep trying.  Bookmarking this one!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #113 on: May 09, 2012, 02:19:15 AM »
I just came across your story and I got drawn right into it, couldn't help it. What a great story! I wish I could write like that. I am very curious about the rest!

Thank you!!  :D

Great story!  Thanks for all the laughs.  I love the photography.  I can never seem to get that close.  I will have to keep trying.  Bookmarking this one!

Thanks! I use Tab-Mode to move in closer, you can use thr WASD Keys to move around and scroll in quite close.  ;)

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #114 on: May 09, 2012, 06:12:28 PM »
Yay! I love reading about the Jades to cheer me up. The "young ones" as Val calls them are so cute!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2012, 01:45:05 AM »
Yay! I love reading about the Jades to cheer me up. The "young ones" as Val calls them are so cute!

Glad it cheers you up!  :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty
« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2012, 03:06:13 PM »

Chapter 10 -  New Arrivals and Several Birthdays!

Well, we have quite a lot to get through in this chapter, first we'll take a time to meet someone new to the family!

"Remember when we started this thing... again... You said you were going to let me narrate my life?"

Um. I guess, go ahead then if you think you can do better than I can.

"Well obviously... It's my life. You watchers are so dense sometimes."

And who makes the decisions that make up your life?

"I still win. Anyway, my little Cupcake has an Imagianry Friend! She calls him Chezza! I remember my Imaginary Friend: Pingu. He saved my life and I don't know what happened to him..." *Sniff*

"I got my Wife a present, it's this Tablet thing that she can use and stuff. I think it's awesome."

You only got her one because I said you couldn't have one unless you got everyone else one.

"Oh oh! We also had two new arrivals as well as Chezza! Cat was infected with nooboos and had some kittens! Thing is we already had a Cat and a Dog so we couldn't have more than one of each. That's why we now have Rabbit and Ferret!"

I'm rather surprised the questions of 'Who is Kyle's Daddy' hasn't surfaced but I'm guessing that any fans of Tristan's out there have an idea who the Father is.

"The way you said that implies that you think I don't have any fans out there when I can assure you I most certainly do. It's a pure scientific fact that I do have fans due to my lovable persona and natural charm. Not to mention my amazing earlobes."

You make me so glad that you are not a Genius. Not sure if I could have coped with that other Dynasty where you were a genius. That fact aside we have to say happy birthday to Kyle! May his baldness not be permanent.

As well as her Son growing up Karren had her Adult birthday right after she got home from work - she now works in the Culinary Career in the hopes that she might get the fridge before she kicks the bucket.

"Since my Wife is older than me she grew up before me and is now an Adult! How awesome?"

You really are a genius after all...

Why are you potty training Kyle when he's not even your responsibility?

"He lives in my house and I don't want him making the toilet dirty when he is pregnant."

So I think this is Ferret, and Ferret might be a She. I think so anyway! Ferret looks like Cat mainly, well both the twins share the same markings but Rabbit has Dog's coat. They both have his tail as well.

This is Rabbit, looks like a little demon really. Somehow Rabbit has four times as many LTHP than Ferret so who knows why!

"Cause Rabbits are cuter than Ferrets."

Here is most of the feline family, minus Ferret.

Karren is teaching Kyle his other skills though, don't think Tris is stealing her child!

"I wasn't planning it, her Child isn't a cupcake though. I feel sorry for her."

Guess who has maxed Photography whilst.. Painting?

"Me! No wait I haven't. How did my Wife do that when she was painting, maybe there are twins, the other hides in the cupboard and comes out to learn photography! Ahhhg!"

Tris. Your wife does not.. has a Clone hidden somewhere in the house and it is planning to overthrow you without her knowledge. Your Wife also has been listening to Photography Podcasts as a way to block out your ramblings and to be of some more use to the Dynasty. Thanks to that she has maxed it without ever picking up a camera!

"Grab the flaming torches - We're going on a Clone hunt! I bet it's working with the Unicorn!"

"I'll check under the stairs!"

There are not even any stairs though...

" ... I'll check anyway!"

Tristan...

Offline Caterina

• Occult
Re: The Jade Dynasty (Chapter 10)
« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2012, 03:42:53 PM »
Oh My Gosh!  Too funny!  Great update.  Thanks for the laughs out loud.  My 10 yr old stopped what he was doing to see what was so funny!

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2012, 04:02:13 PM »
Awesome update! Thanks for the laughter. Tris is way too funny. I love that guy! I think Kyle looked like an Alien when aging up. He even had crossed eyes and no hair. That just cracked me up. Super great photos.  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2012, 04:04:27 PM »
Oh My Gosh!  Too funny!  Great update.  Thanks for the laughs out loud.  My 10 yr old stopped what he was doing to see what was so funny!

Thank you! :) Glad you found it so funny, Lol!

Awesome update! Thanks for the laughter. Tris is way too funny. I love that guy! I think Kyle looked like an Alien when aging up. He even had crossed eyes and no hair. That just cracked me up. Super great photos.  :)

Lol, I know. I think he's taking mostly after Karren, can't remember his Father's eye colour or Karren's... I know he got his Fathers eye shape though.  ;)