Author Topic: The Jade Dynasty (Reaching the End, Part 1 - 4th Sept)  (Read 61777 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2012, 04:57:02 AM »
I meant Sun Young Kim, fantastic Sim indeed.

Yes she is! Once she gets a makeover and loses a bit of weight she looks stunning! I prefer her slightly fluffy as Pam says, as for some reason she looks very skinny if she isn't fluffy? She just looks gorgeous however though.  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

loveSims

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2012, 05:07:56 AM »
Awesome update! I love the showtime pictures. The stage look fantastic! ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2012, 02:50:19 PM »
Wow, how brilliant does Showtime look? :D This chapter could be an advert for Showtime - everyone that reads it goes out and buys it! But after they've finished reading your dynasty, though. :P

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2012, 07:31:07 PM »
Wow ! What an awesome update .  I don't know how you do it but your photos are always getting better . They sure had a beautiful wedding day . Looking forward for the next chapter .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2012, 07:44:47 PM »
You know Thomas,I sometimes forget that those pictures are taken by a everyday gamer and not a professional. You have a knack for capturing the moment it is trully a gift.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2012, 03:41:40 AM »
Awesome update! I love the showtime pictures. The stage look fantastic! ;D

Thanks!

Wow, how brilliant does Showtime look? :D This chapter could be an advert for Showtime - everyone that reads it goes out and buys it! But after they've finished reading your dynasty, though. :P

Hehe, thank you! I do love Showtime so far and I have yet to even have an Acrobat or a Magician or a DJ! Lol!

Wow ! What an awesome update .  I don't know how you do it but your photos are always getting better . They sure had a beautiful wedding day . Looking forward for the next chapter .  :)

Thank you, and thanks for providing me something to photograph in that last chapter!  :P

You know Thomas,I sometimes forget that those pictures are taken by a everyday gamer and not a professional. You have a knack for capturing the moment it is trully a gift.

Rachel

Awww, Thank you Rachel!  :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2012, 11:22:15 AM »

Chapter 4 -  Kerry is Carrying

"My Wife is so beautiful and I'm just so proud of her. We decided there was no point in waiting really and so we started trying less than three days after we were married. It's sudden and all but the turtle that Cat brought in said now was the right time."

Sorry but how did you understand what a turtle was saying?

"Things are very simple in Turtle-Talk."

I don't think I want to know where you learnt to speak 'Turtle'...

"Kerry really irritated me though. I kept cleaning the toilet and she kept throwing up in it! How inconsiderate of her. I mean seriously, I just cleaned it!"

I'd keep that opinion to yourself in case she hears you and decides to bite your head off.

*Snigger* "She'll have to catch me first, if she can even waddle that fast! Hahaha""

Who says she has to catch you to inflict pain. She can always take your dominoes.

"Hha... What! No! She can't! I'd die without them!"

You have it so lucky Paul, you get to leave the House a lot and keep away from the nutters. If only you could talk, the others all could but here you don't seem to have that ability. Well maybe you can sense me thanking you for catching your first Deathfish for Tris' twisted purposes.

Turns out Kerry is pregnant and it wasn't just Karren's cooking!

"Of course she is pregnant. I told you she was but you were all like 'Oh no, he's Insane just ignore him' . For that you owe me and the Dominoes an apology."

Yeah, I'll write you and IOU.

Believe it or not but Cat is quite a good Hunter. This beetle is worth nearly a thousand. Well the bottom one is, I don't know what the top one is.

"I know you're pregnant? Duh, you're all bloated. How is that mean? It's the truth! Grr, so Tom was right. What do you mean who is Tom? Tom is the one in the sky! No I'm not insane! Hun, listen to me! Do you want pudding? Yay!"

You sound pretty nuts from her perspective. Did she really just forget everything for pudding?

"Yep, it was Chocolate Chip with Vanilla Cookies."

"Naaw, my spawn! It feels lumpy! Oh that's your stomach. Sorry. Ooh a foot! It has feet! Phew, I was worried it was going to be a fish for one minute."

Odd, I was worried it was going to be like you.

"Oh, that was low."

"Seriously! Why don't you go to bed you idiot! Stop standing around yawning all the time! You're irritating the Dominoes!"

Poor guy...

"Poor Dominoes you mean."

Both of them read the books, although Tris might have just looked at the pictures.

"Eww, what is that?"

That's the Doctor...

Well, he's not even maxed yet but already has a Masterpiece done!

Paul has also maxed Fishing, I was hoping he would before he goes. He's 89 Days Old now so any day soon really and he could be gone. He's got the Pond I added stocked with Angel Fish and has 6 Deathfish so far but I'm hoping he can get 10 in time!

"AHHHHHH! Tom! The thing is coming! The thing that is lodging inside my wife! Get it out! Get it out!"

Who's giving birth here - you or Kerry. Because you're screaming louder than she is.

"Ahhhhh! She's pregnant! Why is she pregnant!?"

Tris stop waving your arms!

"AHHH!" *Smacks camera*

Ow! Tris - you broke the camer...........

To Be Continued....  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2012, 11:49:10 AM »
Hah!! That had to be the funniest cliffhanger I've read. It's still a cliffhanger though... how could you?! ;)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2012, 11:50:04 AM »
Hah!! That had to be the funniest cliffhanger I've read. It's still a cliffhanger though... how could you?! ;)

Thanks! I know, I'm evil.  :P

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2012, 04:42:35 PM »
You really love these cliffhangers don't you! Gotta say, that was very funny!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2012, 05:37:31 PM »
That was a very funny cliffhanger .  I think he's quite enjoying himself . You're going to have to hurry with the next chapter , can't leave us all hanging like that. Great update !  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

loveSims

« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2012, 06:18:02 PM »
Very funny lol! I can't wait to meet the nooboo. ;D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2012, 04:26:26 AM »
You really love these cliffhangers don't you! Gotta say, that was very funny!

Yes, Yes I do.  :P

That was a very funny cliffhanger .  I think he's quite enjoying himself . You're going to have to hurry with the next chapter , can't leave us all hanging like . Great update !  :)

Is that a dare?  ;) Nah, I'm not that cruel. I actually do need to play more as the baby has a few more days till Toddlerhood in game.
Tris is enjoying himself, I think I am to. Hidden Springs felt dark and cramped to me I think.

Very funny lol! I can't wait to meet the nooboo. ;D

Thank you!  :)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2012, 06:13:23 AM »
Great, now we're going to have to wait till you get a new camera! Outrageous! :P Lol, can't wait to see the new nooboo!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2012, 09:54:00 AM »
Hey!  No breaking cameras Mister!  And remember it's ok if Paul dies early.  A cat can do enough fishing for your whole dynasty!

Bigglesworth got a Rainbow beetle like the third day on lunar lakes. Which worked out because that meant Artie could get something he needed.

Great Update as always.  Can't wait to see the little one.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

anything