Author Topic: The Jade Dynasty (Reaching the End, Part 1 - 4th Sept)  (Read 61767 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2012, 02:31:12 AM »
Aheheh...I'm officially in love with Tristan's eye color...what's the hex code? Love the story btw(:

Thanks! I will find out for you when I upload him.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2012, 02:40:31 PM »

Chapter 2 -  A real Whirlwind Romance

"So yeah, Kerry. I think I like you. I know it's sudden and everything and that we hardly know each other but I think I'm ready to settle down and have a kid with you - it would be complicated to have more than one really but if that's what happens then we'll deal with it just fine. These things happen you see and we'll ... Does that seem a little creepy?"

Just a bit. Although I don't think she cares. Your eyes must have hypnotising qualities to be able to keep her interested in you.

Tris and Kerry do seem to be perfect for each other. I had to do a bit of narration here due to a certain narrators lips being rather busy at this moment in time. He 'apologises' for leaving you in my company.

You know you really shouldn't do that when someone is on the phone. It's off-putting Tris.

"Waah! Unicorns, I laugh in their pointy faces! Ha, they're idiots! Grrr, I miss my Dragon! Ooh a cloud!!"

Their date moved to the Karaoke Bar once it opened and they sang, rather oddly with each other till they got bored. It was not pleasant although Kerry had a nice voice. As for Tris? Well let's just say I thought Cat the Cat was dying somewhere.

"Hmph. I wasn't that bad. Or was I? I wondered why that old woman got carried out on a stretcher for? Hey are those cookies?"

At least Tris got a beautiful Woman to fall for him. I feel sorry for her.

"Kerry, will you do yourself the honour of marrying me, the lunatic? I would place this shiny ring on your finger if you want it there. I got told that you'd prefer it there than on your toe. The T in the Sky said I was to put it on your finger. Was he right? Was I right. What am I talking about? Oh cool a ring, I don't want it do you want it?"

Certainly a unique proposal, of you had to describe it. She said Yes, who wouldn't agree to that?

Back at home and Tris was working on his Painting again. He's gone past Level 5 now. That's Karen in the Kitchen, she is going to be cooking the Ambrosia hopefully.

"Certainly ain't anywhere near Ambrosia at the moment. I'll be lucky to get nice waffles. Talking about Waffles I wonder what Unicorns on Waffles taste like?"

Pretty disgusting I would say. Besides why do you hate Unicorns so much? They saved your family! Nice face by the way.

"My face is perfect... - Wait! You said you wouldn't put that one in! Ahhg, I blinked! As for the Horse with a Spear in it's head... well I have to blame someone and I can't blame myself so I'm blaming someone who isn't here, to defend themselves, to blame"

The following day it was the Wedding Day! Tristan used the remaining funds from selling Paul's Car to buy his Property. It's one of the Fishing Spots (The smaller one) I don't remember it's name but oh well.

Possibly one of the nicest weddings I've had in my Game. Tris certainly enjoyed it a lot. I think Kerry did as well, especially the 5,000 LTHP that came with it!

"Nom-Nom. Cake! It's mine! My precious! It's my precious! The Cake is mine. So is Kerry. They're all mine! Mwahaha!"

Yeah, he got to near the Champagne. Oh well, he'll calm down by tomorrow!

"Who is Champage? I didn't get near her! How dare you accuse me of cheating when I'm only just married. I might just have to reach out there and slap you! Oooh... More cake!

Tristan...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2012, 03:01:15 PM »
 Great chapter. Hope the nooboo inherits Tristan's eyes! ;D

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

loveSims

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2012, 03:32:44 PM »
Congrats with the wedding! The karaoke singing can be awefull lol. Great update. ;D

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2012, 03:45:39 PM »
That was a beautiful ceremony! The proposal cracked me up. Our Tristan is just so suave.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2012, 08:33:18 AM »
Wow !  The wedding photos are incredible .  Awesome update !
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2012, 12:18:15 PM »
I don't see anything wrong with the proposal, I thought proposing like that was normal? :P Lol, beautiful wedding - very jealous of that stunning set up! ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2012, 05:48:43 PM »
The wedding was beautiful. It suited the happy couple. I can't ever get my sims to be still long enough to have a big wedding.

Offline Trentorio

• Townie
  • "Shamo!"
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2012, 05:54:42 PM »
Karaoke is my favorite addition to Showtime because it's just so silly...

I am glad you restarted, and I miss Dragon, too.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2012, 06:14:15 PM »
Thank you everyone! :D I still can't get over that wedding myself. Best one I've had I think.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2012, 06:24:31 PM »
This looks rather interesting! :) Liked the 5th attempt but start-wise, I think you can go till the end with this one! Good Luck! (And congrats on that wonderful wedding set from me too! :) )

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2012, 05:40:05 PM »

Chapter 3 -  It's Showtime!

"Didn't you think my wedding was just spectacular? I thought it was. In fact I know it was. It was way better than when the Toaster married the fridge, that was such a hot and cold reception. Although I must say: Kerry looked gorgeous in her wedding dress! I thought my dress was very cool as well."

It was a very nice wedding.

"Did I ask for your opinion? No? I didn't think so. However you are right. Afterwards we went to a show that was being set up by the LadyBug Acrobat Society. It was an amazing show!"

"I really enjoyed it, I was able to stretch my arms! Woo! I love to wave my hands around! I'm doing it now - oh wait. You can't see me. Hmmm... Just imagine I am because I probably am. You should try it sometime waving your hands around but maybe not when there is one of those spinny ceiling fans, now that would be painful to wave your hands in. Owwww."

Sidetracked much?

"Hush Lower-Being! I did not request your input!"

The trick with the swords was very cool, I want to do that but the T in the Sky says he doesn't trust me."

I hardly trust you with a paintbrush let alone a sword!?

"You limit my creativity."

Kerry had too much fun on this globe, spinning, metal, dizzy machine thing. I forget the name but it is not of importance.

"Everything is of importance. It is great fun that thing though, although I don't suggest anyone in a Wedding Dress does it again though/"

Karren has also discovered being a DJ, she might follow this path as a hobby or a career if she has time for it - between her gardening and cooking of course. Here is a picture of her current Garden. I will send her to find seeds soon as she is nearing the Level 7 marker to plant Life Fruit.

Speaking of Careers, Kerry has signed up to become a Singer. She isn't the best right now. Hopefully it will improve over time.

"They say practice makes perfect, why is it then, that each time she sings it sounds worse!"

She is your wife! You should be encouraging her!

"What to cause myself deafness? Are you mad?"

"Ummm, Hun. You're distracting me from my painting"

Before you ask - that is her career outfit. It has her favourite yellow and the colour Jade as well!

Kerry started out slowly in her career. I've worked out that Sing-A-Grams are the worst way to advance in a career really. It takes so long to track a sim down to perform a three second action. It's much quicker to perform for tips.

"My darling wife also got her first gig! It was at the park, not the best, it will do, that and there are hot-dogs! Woot!"

After that performance she was convinced the audience loved her, I'm sure they did. If they didn't hear the crazy idiot with bright blue eyes chattering away in the corner about tortillas and hedgehogs.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2012, 03:53:57 AM »
Wow Showtime Showboard! Hardly can wait till I get it! For a moment I thought you'll get Sun into your game, I had her as a spouse for 2.gen in one of the attempts and she trully is fantastic Sim. Your writting is nearing perfection and this story is bookmarked ;) Good luck!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2012, 04:00:58 AM »
The gig stage with all the lights is pretty cool. Did you make it?

I set up the Props myself, as well as the lighting/effects.  :)

Wow Showtime Showboard! Hardly can wait till I get it! For a moment I thought you'll get Sun into your game, I had her as a spouse for 2.gen in one of the attempts and she trully is fantastic Sim. Your writting is nearing perfection and this story is bookmarked ;) Good luck!

Thank you Ana!  :D Do you mean Sun Young Kim from China? She married Dragon in my last attempt - or are you talking about some other townie?

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2012, 04:04:59 AM »

Thank you Ana!  :D Do you mean Sun Young Kim from China? She married Dragon in my last attempt - or are you talking about some other townie?

I meant Sun Young Kim, fantastic Sim indeed.