Author Topic: The Jade Dynasty (Reaching the End, Part 1 - 4th Sept)  (Read 61814 times)

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Re: The Jade Dynasty
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2012, 04:56:31 PM »
Lots of good luck to you and Tris in Starlight Shores!  I love how you wrapped up your last attempt and led into this one.  'Never trust a unicorn...'  He he

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2012, 04:57:17 PM »
Awesome start! Shame the dynasty ended but I'm sure this one won't!

Also, Emily Elson comes with Level 4 Painting and I think 2 Gardening.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2012, 06:10:13 PM »
Wait, whoa, wow. Great beginiend. Yes I just made this word up. I'm a bit lost though. Mind me asking what happened to your game? I was away for several days. Fill me in. :)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2012, 06:28:18 PM »
Thank you so much everyone! I'm feeling quite emotional now.  :)

Wait, whoa, wow. Great beginiend. Yes I just made this word up. I'm a bit lost though. Mind me asking what happened to your game? I was away for several days. Fill me in. :)

It was a large combination of bugs, glitches and serious lag. It just was more of a chore to play than fun and well it seems like the town itself was one of the main issues so it felt like it was only going to get worse.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2012, 06:37:35 PM »
I understand. I keep reading about yours and Rica's issues in Hidden Springs. I keep seeing similarities in my Pixie Legacy. I have a hunch it is Hidden Springs.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2012, 03:53:21 AM »

Chapter 1 -  Gathering the Helpers

"So, the big annoying voice in the sky is making me look for helpers. I said I could do it on my own but oh no, I need help. I only need myself and a toaster and I'll be Immortal, how hard can it be? I've done it before anyway. Besides I'm just a professional immortal now, someone sign me up as self-employed in immortality. Or can I hunt down unicorns?"

Oh, you really do need the help, maybe not just with the Dynasty. Even the Vanderburgs helped you last time, if they will help you anyone will.

"That's how I ended up outside some mansion on a cliff and was directed to some old dude. Turns out his name is Paul Best, even though we all know that I am the best, no doubt about it."

You forgot to mention that he has Level 8 in Painting! Guaranteed first portrait with not so much effort.

"Yeah, yeah. I just need me a cool bed, this dude has a car. A car that may just not make it through the night."

Paul has a lifetime wish to have the Private Aquarium, not sure if he will achieve it but I'm letting him Fish. Maybe he can get that Deathfish in time before he kicks the bucket? He's half way through he Elder bar when he moved in so I'll have to start Tris' portrait soon. I also gave him a makeover and he's quite happy with his new life, at least he doesn't live next door to his enemies any-more.

"Target. Is Locked. Must capture Target. Wait, is this my ... you know ... Wife?"

Oh no, this is the Not-Really-A-Twin of your Wife. Your wife is in the other room. Seriously, same traits, favourites and lifetime want. Only their signs, careers, lack of most skills and appearances are different. Both are absent minded though, ironic how I said I'd not played any and now I get two for one.

"Who are you talking to?"

"Why.. Hello there." *Lays on charm* How do you like the sound of being my insane partner of greatness and having an amazing child with me? The pleasure is all yours."

Wow, you two certainly do go well together. You even have the same bad habit of just peeing whenever you feel the urge!

By the end of the morning Karen Kerman and Kerry Kasmir were moved in with the Idiot and Paul. Tristan's targeted female is Kerry. Neither have any useful traits or jobs but oh well, we don't need the money with over $40,000 left in the bank.

"You can never have enough money. Besides I thought you said I would narrate more?"

"Oh yeah, meet Cat. Cat is our Cat and she is a good Cat called Cat. I named her myself. She is quite independent you know, she is also a good hunter and just a good Cat in general really."

"Kerry will be taking over from Paul when his time comes, she's there to get my Elder Portrait done as she is only a few days older than me really. Karen is Gardening and Cooking. If Paul doesn't get the fish then Kerry said she will take up fishing to help me. Everyone knows about my goals and I told them that must all beware the Unicorns."

Tristan...

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2012, 07:40:17 AM »
My, but Karen is a pretty sim... Can't wait to see the pretty nooboo!
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2012, 12:51:00 PM »
Can't wait too see the nooboo! Awesome update. ;D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2012, 01:01:51 PM »
My, but Karen is a pretty sim... Can't wait to see the pretty nooboo!
Can't wait too see the nooboo! Awesome update. ;D

Thanks! What nooboo? :P They're not even romantic yet!

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2012, 02:28:24 PM »
It's inevitable. Besides, Tristan himself mentioned having an amazing child with her, so I'm waiting for that child!
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 02:32:59 PM »
It's inevitable. Besides, Tristan himself mentioned having an amazing child with her, so I'm waiting for that child!

Oh, he's just being arrogant. ;) But yes, it's inevitable and I'm sure it will be an adorable child.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 03:42:47 PM »
Great update! That's a large household, but at least Tristan has lots of help now! Even if he is an expert at being immortal. ;) Can't wait for more!

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2012, 05:56:47 PM »
Everything is falling into place quite nicely . Looks like Tristan found great helpers for his journey . Great update as usual . Can't wait to read more !  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2012, 03:26:47 AM »
Thank you everyone!  :)

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2012, 01:28:01 AM »
 Aheheh...I'm officially in love with Tristan's eye color...what's the hex code? Love the story btw(:

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

anything