Author Topic: The Gloria Demayo Story - The Making of a Star.  (Read 7485 times)

Offline Figwit

• Immortal
Re: The Gloria Demayo Story - The Making of a Star.
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 10:38:45 PM »
Love the mechanical bull pics.  They look like a lot of fun.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 10:47:30 PM »
I have yet to try out the Mechanical Bull but it looks awesome! I can't wait to see Gloria's rise to stardom. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 05:26:42 AM »
I awoke just before dawn to footsteps on my porch and realized there was burglar.  I quickly called the police and realized they took my toilet, really, my toilet, well, I didn't feel so lucky now.

Ok, so now I have my toilet stolen, I am sore all over, someone knocked over my trash can, so can this day get any worse, someone just shoot me now.

I ate some cereal and decided to play my guitar to see if that helped my mood.

After the newspaper arrived, I read to see if there was anything available.  Yay, I applied for the singer profession and not too long after I applied, I actually got an oppurtunity to do a sing a gram to cheer somone up.  Wow and after that I got a couple more gigs and I am going to play at the park.  I decided to splurge and get a new hairdo and a new outfit, that seemed to help my mood quite a bit.

At the end of the day, I was really tired, but on the way home, I felt so good that I started singing on the sidewalk, people probably thought I was crazy, but after  terrible start to my day, this just seemed like the thing to do.  I am on my way and I only hope things are looking up.

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 10:55:31 AM »
Gloria's new hairstyle is super cute.  :)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

loveSims

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 01:04:32 PM »
Please tell me the hair is from showtime! It is beautiful. The singing career look like a lot of fun. Great update. ;D

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 01:14:11 PM »
I really love this story. Is this Starlight Shores? If so, it really reminds me of LA.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
The Gloria Demayo Story - The Making of a Star.
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 01:35:14 PM »
Yes the hairstyle is my favorite too from Showtime :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 04:59:54 PM »
I like it too.  I don't like big hair that much, but some sims it looks really good on and some it looks horrid.  Your right, the hairstyle is from Starlight Shores.

Offline Figwit

• Immortal
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 07:58:46 PM »
The new hair is nice.  I hope it brings her luck.  I hate that burglar with a passion.  I try to buy burglar alarms as soon as my sims can afford it but often I forget and my poor sim has to pay the price.  It is good to have a sim with the trait where they will attack the burglar. They are very useful to have around.  ;D

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2012, 04:59:11 PM »
I am so tired, between singing in the park and trying out for gigs, I am worn out, but, I have gotten one promotion after another and I am so close to making it. 

Even the proprietor sang a duo with me on kareoke and then offered me a gig, which didn't go really well, but I am not going to give up.

I am so excited, I got to sing at this big private club.  Not too many people showed up, but that is ok, my name is finally out there.

I actually made alot of money at that gig and I still did not get a very good review.  I am waiting for the big show and I know I still have to practice.  I did, however manage to fix up that little place of mine, but I can hardly wait to get me a house on the beach.  Oh and another thing, when I went to go home from my last job, guess what, a taxi didn't show up.........

Talk about fancy and felt like a million bucks, so next stop folks is the big one. 

If anyone would like Gloria to play in your game, she is now level 10.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2012, 05:15:50 PM »
As soon as I get Showtime O'm sure I'll want her.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2012, 07:05:47 PM »

I really wowed the viewers, what few there were, you can watch here if you like.  It has been an exhausting day.  I finally got my big gig at the biggest venue ever.  After talking to the proprietor, I was on cloud nine.  Sorry this is so short, must get my beauty sleep, but will have a video and pictures of my big night.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
The Gloria Demayo Story - The Making of a Star.
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2012, 08:42:18 PM »
Very good video! And a great story :)

loveSims

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2012, 11:37:19 PM »
The video is awesome! She has a lot of cheering fans. :D

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2012, 09:38:21 AM »
I have finally made it to the big time.  My shows are sold out and I am starting to get recognized.  I have worked so hard for this and have never felt better.  It goes to show you can do anything you set your mind to, so maybe Matt actually did me a favor.  Speaking of Matt, I got a phone call from him, it seems he has heard my name and wanted to see me.

He told me he was sorry for what he did and that all he wanted, was to protect me.  Well, throwing me out of the car in the middle of know where, is not exactly what I call protection.  I told him I never wanted to see him again and that I was getting married and I said a few other choice words, that does not need to be repeated. 

Anyway, here is some pics of some of my shows.

The good news is, I was not lying when I told Matt I was getting married.  I met a wonderful man and he is an Acrobat and is doing great shows too.  He ask me to marry him and I said yes.  Life is good, but maybe this part is for another story, who knows.  I am happy and fulfilled and really glad I got thrown from a car. 

I am still not sure I want children, but I know in my heart that I want to spend the rest of my life with this mine and maybe someday, I will write about it.  Well gotta go, my fans are waiting, so just remember, life is what you make it and always live it to the fullest.  Good luck. 8)

anything