Author Topic: The Gloria Demayo Story - The Making of a Star.  (Read 7483 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The Gloria Demayo Story - The Making of a Star.
« on: March 05, 2012, 10:36:40 AM »
The Gloria Demayo Story - The making of a star.

I can't believe it.  I am standing here in the rain, very little money, no home and no possessions and to top it all off, I was dumped here by my boyfriend, or should I say, ex boyfriend.  Now what am I supposed to do and where the heck am I, it is too dark to even see my hand in front of my face.  I guess I will just start walking and I am bound to run into someone, hopefully.

All I ever wanted, was to be happy and my secret dream was to sing and make other people happy.  I am a good person, or so I thought.  Matt and I have been living together for four years and had planned on getting married in the spring.  I had taken some drama and singing lessons and I knew what I wanted to do with my life.  Then the fighting started, not quite sure how and why it started, but it was not good.  Matt wanted me to stay at home and raise lots of babies, but secretly, I did not want children yet, if at all.  When Matt found out, it changed him drastically and he wasn't the same man I fell in love with.  We lived in Bridgeport, a perfect place for me to test my singing skills in a couple of the lounges in town, but Matt forbid me to go.  He worked at night, so one evening, I got a cab and went to a dive called The Grind.  It was a smokey place, but the people seemed nice enough.  I was talking to the manager about my song, when I knew someone was behind me, it was Matt and he was not happy.  He grabbed me by the arm and took me to the car without saying a word.  We drove, what seemed like for hours.  It had started raining and he pulled the car over and told me to get out.  I just stared at him, not knowing this man, whom I had loved for so long.  His face was different and cold and he almost pushed me out of the car.

So for now, that is my story and I am determined to show myself and everyone else, I can make it, on my own, with no help from anyone. 

After getting my bearings, off in the distance, I see lots of lights, not sure where that is, but I am about to find out.  So wish me luck in my new adventures.

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Gloria Demayo Story - The Making of a Star.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 12:08:54 PM »
I kept walking toward the lights and then they vanished and I realized I was going up a hill, silly me.  As I crested the hill, I was overlooking an amazing sight, more lights and lots of them.  My palms got sweaty and I felt nauseated, hopefully because of excitement and pure exhaustion.  My legs felt like jello, so I plopped down on the grass and sat there for a minute.  What was I going to do and how was I going to do it, "look Gloria, my head was telling me, if this town is what you think it is, then get going and stop whining.  You always wanted this and Matt did you a favor, who needs him or anyone for that matter, so get off your backside and take the world by storm".

So, I got up and headed towards the lights and my new future.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
The Gloria Demayo Story - The Making of a Star.
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 12:36:41 PM »
Wonderful start! I can tell that this will be one to watch!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 12:40:56 PM »
Great start I look forward to reading more.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 12:43:03 PM »
Thanks.  I can't wait to start taking screenshots, feels kind of strange not to have them, but hopefully it will be soon.  I was dying to start writing another story since I can't finish my dynasty, so hopefully Showtime will make for some good stories. :)

loveSims

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 02:38:25 PM »
Great start! Can't wait to see the screenshots. ;D

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 03:05:44 AM »
Great start Salty. Gloria is stunning.  :)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Figwit

• Immortal
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 03:24:11 AM »
Good for her.  Time enough for babies when she is rich and famous and can pay someone else to look after them.   ;D  I am looking forward to reading about Gloria's path to fame. :)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2012, 05:15:37 AM »
As I got closer to the lights, it was amazing.  I couldn't wait to get there and explore this strange new place.

Hello new town, your new star is here!!

I started running, the adrenelin was kicking in and I couldn't stop.

By the time I had reached town and my heart beat had settled down, I was completely exhausted, so I was not quite sure what to do now.  My only treasured possession, was my beat up guitar and I was not about to sell that.  I did, however, have the ring that Matt had bought me and I wonder if I could get some money for it.  From the looks of this place, everything is open and I maybe I can find someone to buy it.  I wandered around for a while and found a shop that looked hopeful, so I went in and amazingly, they bought my ring and I was pleased with the amount.  I found this little house just on the outside of town and I was so exhausted, I didn't care what it looked like.

I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow and I didn't move until morning.  This was my day to explore this wonderful place, which I found out was Starlight Shores, how fitting.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2012, 05:31:00 AM »
I awoke the next morning with the sunlight in my face and it felt so warm and inviting.  I got out of bed and ate a bowl of cereal.  I felt my life was just beginning and I knew what I had to do.  I also knew it was not going to be easy and good things come to those that wait.  I had to work hard and expect ups and downs along the way.  I walked out the front door and it looked just as amazing in the daylight as at night.

I walked for a long time and came to this building that had quite a few people standing around.  I decided to jump right in and mingle.  Some were friendly, some were not, but that is ok, not everyone is going to like you, yet, that is.  I found a newspaper and started reading, maybe I can find some leads somewhere.

I thought, maybe if I play my guitar, someone would listen.  I knew I was not very good, but if you want to be good at something, you have to practice, practice and more practice.

After I finished, a man approached me and told me that was the worst singing he had heard.  I was devastated, I knew I wasn't very good yet, but that was just plain rude.  I will show him and everyone else, don't mess with Gloria, because, in the long run, you will be sorry. 

I just threw my hands up as to embrace this new place and thought to myself, I will be famous one day and people will beg to hear me sing.  I will make it and I will survive.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2012, 05:53:33 AM »
After wandering around town all day, I was ready for a little fun.  I came to this little place that had loud music and of all things, a mechanical bull.  Now mind you, I am not a very adventurous person, but I found that thing interesting, how hard could it be, so I climbed on and went for a ride, I will soon never forget and my behind won't soon forget either.

I don't think I stopped laughing the whole time that bull had me by the horns, that was amazing and so much fun, but I think it is time to take my sore ole body home and get some sleep.

Tomorrow is a brand new day and felt lucky. 

loveSims

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2012, 07:11:40 AM »
The pictures of the bull is funny lol! Can't wait for next update, ;D

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2012, 09:55:23 AM »
You picked the same little starter house that I did!   Great story beginning.

Offline Lisey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 07:50:35 PM »
Great beginning! Can't wait to see how the story turns out. The new neighborhood looks gorgeous. Seems like a fun EP!

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012, 09:06:29 PM »
This is a great story so far! I won't be getting showtime for a little bit and this is helping my impacience!  :D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

anything