Author Topic: The Langerak Lunatics, failed, move to graveyard  (Read 38373 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Langerak Lunatics, posted June 27
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2012, 08:25:43 PM »
Chapter Eleven

Dear Watcher,

I have some free time on my hands, so I’ll bring you up-to-date on what’s happening with us Langeraks. First of all, Elise has become a toddler.

She immediately set about learning how to walk.

Patterns went into labor while listening to a tabcast on gardening. Afterwards, she said it was amazing how much she remembers of the lesson.

She’s not going to have much time for an actual garden. Ferdinand is going to keep her busy. I don’t know how he’ll feel about being the only boy in a house full of girls.

After Elise learned how to walk, Mom began teaching her to talk, and giving her some family history as well. First she told her that we were all descended from spacemen.

Then she told her that her big sister was a burglar.

The life of crime is not all it’s cracked up to be. This is the outfit chosen for me by the Boss.

I can see that it might be useful for a decoy. After all, my job was to be distracting.  But when I was promoted to cutpurse, it became a distinct liability. I wanted to blend in with the crowd, not be someone who could easily be described. The result was predictable. Ah well, the jail has a fairly good work-out facility, so I’m not wasting my time.

When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

loveSims

« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2012, 05:03:35 AM »
That is a very interesting outfit for a criminal lol!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2012, 02:41:26 PM »
The work outfits since Showtime can be a bit odd.  Jack Bunch with Leighton Sekemoto's hairstyle is my personal favourite  :D  And I just had a professinal athlete going to work in a coat and bare feet  :P

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2012, 05:47:23 PM »
The game certainly gave Drei an interesting career outfit.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Langerak Lunatics, posted July 6
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2012, 05:04:11 PM »
Chapter Twelve

Dear Watcher,

Now that I’ve been promoted to Thug, my outfit is more appropriate although still not very practical if I have to carry out any responsibilities.

Mom’s “working” outfit is even more bizarre than mine. Luckily she’s been staying home to look after Elise and Ferdinand.

I thought Patterns had the same problem the two of us did. When she left for work the first day, she looked more like she was going to a party than like she would be working as a test subject at the Perigee. Then I found out that Jasper is a test subject there, too.

I hope things work out between them. He hasn’t been over since Ferdinand was born, and Ferdinand is a toddler now. His favorite color is yellow, like his mom’s.

We’ve all been pitching in on potty training, but Patterns mainly took on the task of teaching him to walk.

He and Elise are becoming good friends. They look cute together, and I can’t help wondering what the future holds for them.

I’m good friends with Elise, too, despite my occasionally yielding to temptation. I have to tell you, Watcher, nothing tastes better than a lollipop flavored with toddler tears.

But Elise forgave me after a snuggle.

Now that she’s “all grown up,” she’s quite willing to let me help her with her schoolwork. If Ferdinand also proves amenable, I should finish my logic challenges pretty easily.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Langerak Lunatics, posted July 6
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2012, 10:08:54 PM »
Chapter Thirteen

Dear Watcher,

We had a sad moment the other evening – Grim came for Mr. Pickles, much to everyone’s consternation. He had a long life for a cat – he was 56 – and a happy one, but we’ll still miss him.

Elise has been teaching Ferdinand how to play peek-a-boo.

She scolded him for holding his fingers so he could peek, but then she did the same thing herself.

Patterns managed to get in one last attack of the claw.

The next thing we all knew, Ferdinand was whirling around…

…and our little toddler was a big boy.

Mom and Patterns were sad to see him growing up, but I was absolutely delighted.

After a few minutes on the telescope, I am now officially a Grand Master, Celestial Explorer, Teacher Extraordinaire, Skill Professor, and Master Chemist. Hooray for me!

I plan to devote my leisure time in future to devising challenges for people playing the Sims, mwa-ha-ha!

loveSims

Re: The Langerak Lunatics, posted July 7
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2012, 07:08:01 AM »
Aww the peek a boo was so cute!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Langerak Lunatics, posted July 11
« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2012, 09:31:19 AM »
Chapter Fourteen

Dear Watcher,

The time for me to move is rapidly approaching. I’ve been making rapid progress through the criminal ranks, with only one other visit to my friendly law enforcement establishment.

Mom held a party for us to meet some of the service people in Lunar Lakes. Unfortunately, our former maid, Ira, departed this life.

The best thing that could be said was that it gave us a chance to make friends with the Grim Reaper.

Meanwhile, the children have been growing up. Elise turned into a very pretty young lady.

Ferdinand delayed his blowing out of candles by complaining how hungry he was.

They’re planning to go to the prom together.

Patterns issued an ultimatum to Jasper – show up for a wedding or else.

My old friend Lester waited until the happy couple exchanged their vows, and then he died. Maybe it’s time to start washing the vegetables before we make autumn salad?

As usual, there was one wedding guest who wouldn’t leave.

I came to an important realization at Patterns’s wedding. Even though I had completed almost all the requirements, buying the Orbital Distribution Center and upgrading the Oasis Shoreline, so that I only have to become an adult and get one more promotion, I didn’t have anyone lined up for a wedding of my own. Fortunately, Patterns had invited to the wedding every non-vampire male she and Mom knew, married or unmarried. I started chatting with one of them, Ricardo Quintanilla, before I had to leave for work.

He was the only non-elderly unmarried man there, but apparently the wedding aged him. Nevertheless, we got better acquainted (he’s a couch potato and a genius, and possibly a cat person – Dill took to him immediately).

When I offered him a small trifle I picked up at work, he accepted. It must be love because I haven’t yet told him I’m able to make the Young Again potion.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2012, 01:57:13 PM »
Chapter Fifteen

Dear Watcher,

Our big news is that Ferdinand and Elise went to the prom together. Even though he moved out with his mother, he still showed up to catch the limo, wearing his Uncle Alton’s “tuxedo.”

Elise was named Prom Queen, and the two of them were considered the cutest couple there. They also decided to go steady.

I have some big news of my own, though. I finally made it to Emperor of Evil, and I have the red glow to prove it.

Ricardo and I had a small wedding. He’s a couch potato and a genius, clumsy and unlucky, but a born salesman.

He reminds me of my father and has the same lifetime wish – to be an Illustrious Author. I suggested that he quit his dead-end job at the grocery store and take up painting full-time. I also got him a multitab 6000 so he could listen to writing lessons. I think Ricardo will be very happy with me.

Very happy.

Drei Langerak

Traits: evil, loves the outdoors, genius, workaholic, charismatic
Honor roll: elementary, high school
Skill:  logic, supermaxed
Career:  criminal, The Emperor of Evil
Black ops: Research Project, When Dreams Come True, Young Politician's Club Induction, Logic 101, A Package for You, Counting the Loot, A Better Criminal, Save the Herding, Make-a-Dream, Bounce the Crowd
NPC friends: Russ Bauman (Pizza), Einstein McCrary (Newspaper Deliverer), Sheila Koenig (Maid), Bernard Medeiros (Paparazzi), Amelie deGaulle (Explorer), Ophelia Moves (Party Dancer), David Latham (Firefighter), Grim Reaper, Cesar Steiner (Proprietor), Erik Avalos (Bouncer)
Best friends: Louie Berger, Alton Langerak, Deuce Langerak, Elise Langerak, Ferdinand Langerak, Dill Langerak, Sweet Langerak, Wei Pei, Li Yuan, Xi Yuan
Tombstone: Alfredo Langerak
Building: Orbital Distribution Center
Property: Oasis Shoreline, upgraded to level 3
Collection: metals, worth $12,136
Vacation time left:  23 days

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2012, 08:01:22 PM »
Congratulations Marian on another move! You're going soundly along towards the oath of completion!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2012, 09:30:28 PM »
Congrats on the move! On my Decadynasty (not a story) I almost failed on gen 3 ::)
anyway can't wait for the nooboo!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2012, 08:27:48 AM »
Congratulations on another move. I am so excited to see the new heir.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2012, 05:44:53 PM »
Part Four, Chapter One

Dear Watcher,

After throwing up a few times, I realized I was pregnant! I want a boy and Ricardo wants a girl. It’s not likely we’ll both get our wish, so I’ve decided I’ll be happy with whatever appears.

The day of the birth finally arrived. Ricardo freaked out for a while, and then settled down to watch television.

As it turned out, we both got our wish!

Here are Gregor and Quatra. Quatra was born first, so she’s the heir.

They grow up so fast. Quatra is already learning how to walk…

…as is Gregor.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Re: The Langerak Lunatics, posted July 12
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2012, 08:11:35 PM »
I love the names of the heirs! Welcome Quatra and Gregor!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Langerak Lunatics, posted July 12
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2012, 05:46:25 AM »
I agree, your naming theme is genius. What language is "quatra"?
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

anything