Author Topic: The Langerak Lunatics, failed, move to graveyard  (Read 38376 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Langerak Lunatics
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2012, 03:48:57 PM »
Congratulations on your first move! Can't wait to see the next Generation.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2012, 05:16:03 PM »
Oh good there will be a nooboo soon.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2012, 05:19:58 PM »
Congratulations Una and to you of course Marian. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

loveSims

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2012, 08:37:56 AM »
Congrats on your first move!

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2012, 11:36:57 AM »
Congratulations Una! I hope her and Marcelo are happy together, and I can't wait for the nooboo.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2012, 04:45:14 PM »
Part Two, Chapter Two

Una had always heard that people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

She thought it would make more sense to say that they had great views…

…and could paint interesting pictures.

Una had been surprised to see that Marcelo lived in such a nice house. It was much larger than the one he had shared with his parents. He explained that he’d moved in with a family named Bradford. One day, for some reason unbeknownst to him, they decided to move out.

Una couldn’t imagine why. Shouting at the refrigerator was a little strange, but everyone had their quirks.

She and Marcelo were very happy together, and soon they had an addition to the family.

“Hello, little one. I’m the Watcher.”

“I’m Deuce, and I’m not afraid of anything!”

“And I bet your favorite color is orange.”

“Yep, cuz that’s the color of fire!”

(Maybe we should pick some profession other than firefighter. She might forget that she’s supposed to put them out. How about--)

“I’m gonna make it to heaven, light up the sky like a flame. (Fame!)
   I’m gonna live forever. Baby, remember my name.”

“You’re going to be a singer?”

“No, silly. I’m gonna fly and play with fire.”

“A magician?”

“Nooo – a nacrobat!”

Deuce Langerak
Traits: brave, loves the outdoors, athletic, natural born performer, hopeless romantic
Honor roll: grade school, high school
Supermax skill: athletics
Career: Acrobat
Black ops: Stinky Bugs, Scavenger Hunt: Rare Elements, The Boiler Room, The Muscle Hustle, Showtime in the Park, Showtime at the Coffeehouse, Fixing the Books, Celebrity Body, Happy Pamper, The Gargantuan
10 NPC Friends: Gerry Parent (proprietor), Albert Royale (dancer), Bernard Vest (paparazzi), Trish Burdick (maid), Rashida Cano (repair), Ross Burdick (babysitter), Deandre McCombs (bouncer), Beth Tompkins (newspaper), Cheryl Harp (pizza), Lacy Redman (mixologist).
10 Best Friends: Stray Dog, Kizzie Leslie, Amelia Loveland, Kaylynn Langerak, Brandt Langerak, Carolyn Langerak, Una Langerak, Jasper Langerak, Alfredo Inman, Marcia Gregg
Tombstone: Una Langerak
Building: Flying V's Coffeehouse
Property: Performance Park (level 3)
Collection: statues -- $109,252
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2012, 06:08:48 PM »
Part Two, Chapter Three

Little Deuce loved being outside, so Una and Marcelo practically lived on the deck. They set up her swing so she could watch them while they worked on sculptures.

For her birthday, Una invited her family over. She hadn’t seen Carolyn and Patty since they turned into teenagers.

Deuce went to sleep during her party, so no one got to see her become a toddler. That was fine with Una because as usual, the only thing Deuce initially had to wear was diapers and a t-shirt. Once she got into a romper in her favorite color she was much happier.

Meanwhile, there was a second Langerak on the way. The scientists of Lunar Lake had made a great deal of progress in birthing methods since Una had been born. Affirmations had been added to the tried and true method of crossing the eyes and clutching the belly.

“I…am…completely…comfortable…and…at…ease,” Una panted.

“I…am…in…my…HAPPY…PLACE!” she screamed.

The procedure must have worked because Kaylynn soon joined the family. She looks quite a bit like Deuce at this point.

After the ordeal, Una decided to take a break and go to the park to watch a visiting magician. Unfortunately, the state was occupied by a local singer (who wasn’t very good), so the magician never appeared.

A few days later, after Deuce had learned how to walk, Una asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up. “Star!” Deuce shouted.

Later, Una asked her again. “You want to be a star?” she said. “Star!” Deuce repeated.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2012, 06:54:46 PM »
Deuce is a young lady who knows her own mind.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2012, 08:13:37 PM »
Part Two, Chapter Four

Deuce could be stubborn at times. “Bedtime,” said Una. “NO!” said Deuce.

Una thought it wasn’t surprising that Deuce should grow up with definite ideas about how she dressed.

“Orange is my favorite color and green is yours, so we’re cool, right?” said Deuce. “But maybe I should include aqua for Kaylynn.”

Una shuddered. “I’m sure Kaylynn won’t mind if you leave it out,” she said.

Kaylynn was a happy and amenable toddler.

She was bright, too, having sense enough not to cover her eyes completely when playing peek-a-boo.

Kaylynn loved being at home with Marcelo while Una and Deuce went to school, Una to teach and Deuce to learn. One day, tragedy struck.

Even though the Grim Reaper ignored Marcelo’s plea to live a little longer, he did cause a baby sitter to come and look after Kaylynn while Una hurried home from work.

Una was grateful for that, as she’d been afraid that a social worker would show up at the house before she could get home from work. Nevertheless, she wished that Grim had waited a little. Besides missing Marcelo dreadfully, she was having a hard time explaining grief to a toddler.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2012, 02:06:08 AM »
Aww poor Kaylynn! R.I.P. Marcelo.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2012, 01:29:36 PM »
Kaylynn is adorable! RIP Marcelo. And Deuce is awesome, especially the first picture.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2012, 01:35:06 PM »
Part Two, Chapter Five

As the days went by, Una’s grief eased a little. Before long, it was time for Kaylynn to have her birthday.

She turned out to be quite the young lady.

Una had to admit she was glad to see her two girls go off to school. One of the hard things about being a single parent was that you couldn’t go anywhere without hiring a babysitter or taking a toddler along.

The girls weren’t the only ones getting older. A sharp, stabbing pain in her back signaled to Una that her youth was over.

To celebrate their birthdays (Deuce’s was coming up soon), they all went to see a guest acrobat at the park.

Deuce immediately declared that that was what she wanted to do. Kaylynn was horrified. “Deuce, those torches were on fire,” she whispered. “I know,” replied Deuce. “How cool was that?”

They celebrated Deuce’s birthday the next day.

She took one look in the mirror and fled upstairs to the dresser. Una couldn’t blame her. Shaggy greenish brown hair really didn’t suit Deuce, and the plain slacks and blouse lacked the pizzazz she wanted. Una just hoped her choice of clothing wouldn’t have quite as much pizzazz as the outfit she’d worn as a child.

On the whole, Una approved. A light henna rinse got rid of the green shades in her hair, and the dress was almost subdued. But Deuce couldn’t give up her pirate print entirely.

Meanwhile, Una kept working on her statues. With a little luck (and possibly some help from the gnome), she would have ten done by the time Deuce finished high school.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The Langerak Lunatics
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2012, 04:57:07 PM »
Part Two, Chapter Six

Just before Kaylynn became a teenager, the family received a visit from a burglar.

Kaylynn found it such an intriguing experience that she decided to become a reporter when she grew up. She would record all the exciting and surprising events in life – like having a birthday.

Kaylynn didn’t mind her new hairstyle, but she definitely wanted clothing in her favorite color.

Meanwhile, Deuce was learning how to drive.

“Empty house, empty house, empty house,” said Una.

“What are you doing, Mom?” asked Deuce.

“Looking for a place where you might eventually find a husband,” said Una. And trying not to think about the damage that will be done to the car when you brake in front of someone a quarter mile before the intersection, she added silently.

“Isn’t it a little soon to worry about my marriage?” asked Deuce.

But Una knew it was never too soon. She bought a time machine, hoping to rescue a family back in the past, whose descendants would move into town, bringing their handsome teenage son with them.

She brought back some money, which was nice, but not what she had hoped for.

It wasn’t long before Deuce went off to the prom.

She had a remarkably good time, only getting into one fight. She was named prom queen, and acquired a romantic interest, Alfredo Inman.

He was a nice boy but unfortunately did not live in town.

“She has to break up with him,” Marcelo Langerak said to himself. “If she doesn’t, she’ll get a reputation as a cheater when she does get married.” “I know, I know,” Marcelo replied. “But what can you do?”

“Dad, can you keep it down?” Deuce complained. “I’m trying to get some sleep. And I have a whole career as an acrobat to max before I can even think about marriage, not to mention completing all my athletic skill challenges and black ops. So quit worrying.

“And I’d like to have some fun as a teenager, too.”

“DEUCE!”

“I don’t know why you’re complaining,” Deuce responded. “I thought aqua was your favorite color.”

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2012, 10:16:05 AM »
Marcelo is hilarious! And poor Deuce with everyone always looking for a spouse for her.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2012, 07:08:22 PM »
Part Two, Chapter Seven

Kaylynn took a job at the graveyard. She had been intrigued by the place when her class visited it on a field trip, and she thought there might be some interesting stories among the tombstones. She had already written a novel, Future Spy, and planned on becoming a journalist.

While Kaylynn was at work, Deuce and Una played pool on the table Una had recently bought.

“You might enjoy time travel,” Una said. “It’s always exciting. I got to play an ancient game called po-ker on a Mississippi riverboat.”

“I don’t know,” said Deuce. “I found history kind of dull in school, but I guess I could try it.”

The next day was Deuce’s birthday. She and Kaylynn were up early, and Deuce decided to celebrate right then and there without waiting for a party. Besides, it would get her out of school. Even though she had made the honor roll, she preferred activity to sitting in class.

For her everyday outfit she chose something that would give her freedom of movement. That decision made, she applied for a job as an acrobat.

Deuce immediately went over to the library to see if she could pick up some money in tips. Her impersonation of The Thinker was very good, but no one was around to see it.

She walked over to the Appaloosa Plains Park and again began miming for tips. She drew an observer, but got blown away by her own trick.

Tired, she took the taxi home, too exhausted to jog.

Meanwhile, Una had decided to check out the SimFest in Performance Park. Little did she know that she would become part of the magician’s act.

She screamed when the first sword came through the hole. To her relief, the magician let her out immediately. She did not find it reassuring that he seemed relieved to see she wasn’t bleeding. Una went home in a hurry.

The next day was Deuce’s graduation. After the ceremony, Deuce showed her mother and sister how well she could juggle. Una couldn’t help shuddering. Swords again.