Author Topic: Every Lifetime Wish  (Read 9361 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Every Lifetime Wish
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 08:14:54 AM »
I'm working with lifetime wishes, too. It gives you a real overview of the game (and I'm not looking forward to Master Romancer, either).
Good luck to Fawn!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 09:06:33 AM »
(why wont fruit grow instantly!! hah!  ) I know ! I got my sim to turn 400 bunches of home grown grapes into nectar (part of the nectar skill ) It took ages .My sim actually completed her LTW before I could even grow and harvest all 400 !!lol ::)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 10:25:52 PM »
MarianT - doing all the wishes defiantly opens your eyes to whats possible in the game!  Fawn says thanks ;)

Teacup - I haven't even thought about the skill challenges, but it should take me until about that to get the 10,000 Simoleons I need to complete the wish!

So I thought the Bottomless Nectar Cellar would be hard, totally not and I started my game up tonight and within moments I had completed it.  Having a ton of mediocre bottles of nectar rather than super stuff seemed to work, though I was shooting for the high money bottles (life fruit+?)  But I'm done, 12 days after starting and it really surprised me.

Next wish is the Five Star Chef.

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012, 10:46:15 AM »
Hi cndneh I know its quick one to complete (thats why I play it  such alot lol) ;D ,anyway I owe you a thank you  you have inspired me to try out different LTW in my game and not to stick to the safe ones for example Bottomless Nectar Celler lol 

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2012, 11:25:25 AM »
Hi cndneh I know its quick one to complete (thats why I play it  such alot lol) ;D ,anyway I owe you a thank you  you have inspired me to try out different LTW in my game and not to stick to the safe ones for example Bottomless Nectar Celler lol

I've never tried the Bottomless Nectar Cellar, but I might keep it in mind as an quick one to finish.   I always thought it would be hard so I skip it.  Glad I inspired you, there are some I'm not looking forwards too, but maybe because I thought they weren't going to be fun (Like the Nectar Cellar).  Definitely have to keep an open mind for some of these.

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2012, 02:20:24 PM »
Good Luck ;D Will keep checking for updates ;D x

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2012, 11:38:06 PM »
So 15 days later fawn is a five star chef.  This wish was easy enough, I do it quite often to get the fridge (from level 10 culinary career). So I just did it no problem (no thought required) of course with no thought I didn't work at home and take advantage of my workaholic trait, so my level 9 promotion landed me on a stretch of days off... four of them to be exact.  I've never been able to get the "ask for promotion" chat option when I want to get to level 10 of my career, so I had to wait until my days off we done, then I got that promotion easy enough.  Way to go me for not planning that better!

Next Fawn has the CEO of a mega corporation wish... another boring one for me.  So she works on her garden and nectar making ("unlocked" since doing those wishes.)

:)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2012, 05:05:46 AM »
Well done Fawn ;D  I agree the CEO LTW is boring( only played it once )

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2012, 07:23:12 AM »
I've never been able to get the "ask for promotion" chat option when I want to get to level 10 of my career, so I had to wait until my days off we done, then I got that promotion easy enough.  Way to go me for not planning that better!

That's because you can't ask for a promotion to the 10th level for any career.  You can only ask to be promoted up to the 9th level.  We were just discussing this in the Ask for a Promotion thread if you wanted to see where I got the info from.    ;D

I love this idea and good job so far.   I'm taking it the long way around.  I'm going for every wish in a legacy.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2012, 11:56:16 AM »
That's because you can't ask for a promotion to the 10th level for any career.  You can only ask to be promoted up to the 9th level.  We were just discussing this in the Ask for a Promotion thread if you wanted to see where I got the info from.    ;D

I love this idea and good job so far.   I'm taking it the long way around.  I'm going for every wish in a legacy.

I can barely get past generation two of a legacy, let alone work on wishes as well! Good job!

I know you can't ask for level 10 promotion, I just wish I had asked for more earlier so the level 9 didn't fall on so many days off.  (or I wish I could ask for level 10 promotion... imagine going to work Monday morning and being all, "oh by the way, had the boss over for dinner and now I'm head of the company, take that suckers." haha!)

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2012, 05:34:34 PM »
So 10 days after starting I finish by reaching level 8 of the business career.  Fawn is a CEO now of a Mega corporation.

My next wish is Chess Legend.  I've never done this one, and Fawn has no Logic skill yet since I've not needed it until now.  So Skilling up and calling people over for ranked chess matches is what this is all about.  I've started this wish a couple of times, but never seem to get people over, they are always going somewhere (call back in 23 hours... who really says that?)  So I have no idea how long this'll take.

I had fun dressing Fawn.  I tried to have each of Fawn's outfits look like her LTW.  This one I was going for chess... geek... nerdy... and ended up with genius, eccentric, a bit odd ball. I love it though.  8)

:)

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2012, 05:44:23 PM »
Fawn looks cool 8) 10 days wow that's really fast

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2012, 05:58:06 PM »
I'm really glad you came up with a ruleset.  I'm off to get started.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2012, 06:03:30 PM »
I'm really glad you came up with a ruleset.  I'm off to get started.

Have Fun!  Let me know how it goes for you!  :D

The rules page on my blog are still in the works as far as traits per LTW.  But I'm using the traits listed on the LTW walkthrough on Carl's guide. Just incase I've not got them all listed.  :)

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2012, 08:15:49 PM »
I'm having fun so far.  I finished Animal Rescuer in one day.  Then I edited my sim in CAH to change her LTW to Ark Builder.  She completed that wish in two days, but it didn't trigger a message, I'm guessing because it was greyed out the whole time, as if already completed.  So I just cheated to give myself the happiness points.  How are you handling this?  If it's through mod use just let me know, but I'm not going to use mods...only curious of how you get the message to pop up everytime.

anything