Author Topic: Grad Robes Glitch  (Read 1555 times)

Offline angelcat621

• Happy Cat Servant
  • Llama Wrangler
  • I'm still here everyone!
Grad Robes Glitch
« on: February 06, 2012, 09:00:30 PM »
Hi, I'd like to report a minor bug I've discovered regarding graduation robes. When I save a CAS sim I've made to the Library and relocate them to another town, with or without household, the graduation robes reset to the default public school black and blue robes, instead of the respective boarding school colors. I actually had an adult I made lose the ability to salute (from Ft. Starch) after I transferred him to another town. The diplomas stay the same, showing the correct alma mater.

I have all expansions and stuff packs, except Fast Lane, and the latest patches (1.29). I also regularly delete my cache files and have avoided any major errors in my game thus far. Also, I do NOT use mods and only have CC from the Store. Any idea as to what causes this, or how it might be avoided? Thank you to whoever answers.

And I'd like to thank the user Noodles who answered my last question quickly and accurately. I'm loving this site so far!

Edit: Has no one else had this problem, or is it just me?  Should I just attribute it to good old Sims bugginess? It doesn't hurt the game or anything, but it is annoying, especially for a Perfectionist like me.
The cat is cryptic, and close to strange things which men cannot see. -H.P. Lovecraft 

anything