Author Topic: Does play with interaction feed the cow plant?  (Read 3556 times)

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Does play with interaction feed the cow plant?
« on: February 05, 2012, 08:06:16 PM »
If you play with the cow plant you tease it with a lollipop, and then give it to the cow plant. Does this make the cow plant less likely to eat a Sim?
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
Re: Does play with interaction feed the cow plant?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 08:14:26 PM »
I'm not really sure about that. I suppose I was assuming it was getting some kind of food when that happened. 

I do know I'm having a hard time trying to get them to eat Sims at all. They often reject a Sim two or three times in a row. If I was relying on them for Cow Plant milk as an anti-age potion for my Sim I'd need a forest of those dang things.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline thesimslover828

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 08:25:11 PM »
I'm not really sure about that. I suppose I was assuming it was getting some kind of food when that happened. 

I do know I'm having a hard time trying to get them to eat Sims at all. They often reject a Sim two or three times in a row. If I was relying on them for Cow Plant milk as an anti-age potion for my Sim I'd need a forest of those dang things.
I do know it will not eat babies, toddlers, children or elders. It will also not eat Sims with the unlucky, lucky, daredevil or good traits. I got that information off The Sims Wiki.
We are of peace, always.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 09:02:29 PM »
I do it will not eat babies, toddlers, children or elders. It will also not eat Sims with the unlucky, lucky, daredevil or good traits. I got that information off The Sims Wiki.

I've had them rejected for no reason at all. Sometimes I'll get a message that for some reason the Sim was not eaten but sometimes no message. Not to say the Wiki is wrong, it might be my game, but if I've fed a Sim with those traits to the plant more than once they sometimes get eaten. I've had them rejected for needing a shower, having the "loves the outdoors" trait and quite a few other reasons.

I've resorted to fencing in my plant, putting a locked gate on it and using the MOO cheat to move maids and paparazzi inside the fence.  That's really who I wanted the plant to eat when I bought it.

Offline thesimslover828

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 09:09:05 PM »

I've had them rejected for no reason at all. Sometimes I'll get a message that for some reason the Sim was not eaten but sometimes no message. Not to say the Wiki is wrong, it might be my game, but if I've fed a Sim with those traits to the plant more than once they sometimes get eaten. I've had them rejected for needing a shower, having the "loves the outdoors" trait and quite a few other reasons.

I've resorted to fencing in my plant, putting a locked gate on it and using the MOO cheat to move maids and paparazzi inside the fence.  That's really who I wanted the plant to eat when I bought it.
If there dirty it'll reject them The Sims 2 also had it that way lol. You use the plant to kill annoying sims haha, if only it never got full.
We are of peace, always.