Author Topic: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: COMPLETED 11/11/13  (Read 363102 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 6, Chapter 99
« Reply #450 on: September 05, 2012, 03:10:59 AM »
That was pretty funny that your first performance had a singed audience. I really like Tober's hair colour. Great update.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #451 on: September 05, 2012, 08:20:06 AM »
THAT. WAS. AWESOME! Was anyone killed in the meteor strike? I bet you died laughing when it happened!!! The paparazzi cracked me up!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #452 on: September 05, 2012, 10:40:42 AM »
Yay Tober didn't die  :)
Can't wait for 100th chapter. 100 chapters? All I can say is wow  :D
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #453 on: September 05, 2012, 03:41:25 PM »
That was pretty funny that your first performance had a singed audience. I really like Tober's hair colour. Great update.

Thanks! She didn't seem like a black hair kinda girl.

THAT. WAS. AWESOME! Was anyone killed in the meteor strike? I bet you died laughing when it happened!!! The paparazzi cracked me up!

I don't think anyone died. I'd have seen it if they had, right? The paparazzi in this file are always doing really weird things. I need to take more pictures of them.

Yay Tober didn't die  :)
Can't wait for 100th chapter. 100 chapters? All I can say is wow  :D

I'm amazed we've got to 100 chapters too! There's five chapters left to the end of the generation, including todays.

I'm glad Tober didn't die too. I'd have been really upset if I'd got this far only to have a heir die.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #454 on: September 05, 2012, 03:50:16 PM »

I'm amazed we've got to 100 chapters too! There's five chapters left to the end of the generation, including todays.

I'm glad Tober didn't die too. I'd have been really upset if I'd got this far only to have a heir die.

For some reason I keep forgetting that this isn't Lexa's generation (Lexa: It will always be Lexa's generation!). I hope Lexa gets a Young Again potion because I really don't want her to go  :(
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 6, Chapter 100
« Reply #455 on: September 05, 2012, 04:22:45 PM »
Dance the Night Away

I'm going to be honest with you, I wanted the 100th chapter to be more dramatic. Some kind of revelation, maybe a wedding, a birth, I dunno, something interesting.

Tober: I'm interesting.

Verity: And me. I think.

Lexa: I'm definately interesting.

Of course you all are. But you're not being very dramatic right now.

Lexa: I'm 104. I'm being as dramatic as I can for a lady of my age.

Tober: I'm being forced to sing for tips and get gigs constantly so I can max my career by the time I'm an adult!

Verity: Sorry watcher.

Aww, don't. I feel bad now. Especially you, Verity.

Tober: Excuse me, especially her?

Verity: Thanks watcher. I know you love us really.

Tober: Tea, something exciting is happening! Kris and I are getting married.

Verity: That's great! I'm so happy for you.

You're not happy for her, are you?

Verity: No, I am. But I'm not happy for myself. We've been together all my life as a sim, how will I cope without her? And you'll be going with her, and I'll be left to the mercy of Story Progression and an elderly Empress of Evil.

I'm sure you'll still be best friends. We'll invite you round lots.

Verity: I think I'm going to go invent. And think.

Verity: No! You can't take a picture of my work in progress! Other inventors might steal my idea! And, also, you're touching my arm and it's creepy.

I sent Tober round to Kris' just to check out the house we'll be moving to. I can deal with this. It's certainly a step up from where we are now.

Also in around-the-town news, remember back in chapter 92 when Tober pranked some art?

Well Lexa visited the art gallery and got a bit tired...

Lexa: How dare they?! Children of today! Feral, and out of control!

Yeah, okay babe.

Tober got Black Op #8, which sent her to the gym to work out in order to improve her lungs for singing.

Maybe she shouldn't be thinking about transferring to the sports career just yet.

For those of you who were fans of Verity's Gnome of Invention, here he is. Blocking the fridge.

Gnome of Invention Ivan: Aha! The key lime pie shall be mine! And the lobster thermidor! But you can have the autumn salad.

Thanks. Such a generous thief gnome.

And Sven the Lounge Lizard Gnome is just chilling, while Verity and Kory hang out on the deck.

Verity: I love you Kory.

Kory: I love you too. Especially in that outfit.

Tober, look.

Tober: Hang on, I'm about to level up in my career.

No, behind you.

No really Tobes, stop singing now.

Tober: No really watcher, stop talking.

Tober: What's that noise?

Told you something was happening.

Tober: Where?

Tober: Oh! Dahlia!

Carly Benton: Mum!

Grim: Dahlia Benton! You narrowly escaped me before, and now I will claim you!

Proprietor: Lovely day, isn't it?

Dahlia: No! Please, Grim! Please give me chance to have a shower and not go into the afterlife with only my underwear on!

Grim: You really should have thought about that before going and dying. Reprieve not granted.

Proprietor: I think I might make hot dogs.

Once the death is over, it's gig time for Tober. Carly Benton seems to be having fun even though her mum only just died, and the magician is definately into it.

Even Verity comes to watch.

But the most important part of today for the girls is their celebratory trip to the Grind, to celebrate Carl and Pam's Forum having it's 3rd Birthday, and their story getting to 100 chapters.

Verity: I'm not so sure about this drink. I've nevr had juice before.

Tober: Make mine a double, please.

Verity: Woo! Yeah!

Tober: Haha, I knew those crazy mood drinks would work. How do you feel, Tea?

Verity: Awesome!

We close this update with a shot taken some days later of Verity completing yet another show and going up yet another level in her career. She also wanted to show off her personalised orange dress.

Next time: More explosions, more dancing, and more singing.

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
« Reply #456 on: September 06, 2012, 05:54:03 AM »
Great 100th chapter! I just love Tobers dress, it is such a nice shade of orange

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #457 on: September 06, 2012, 06:00:06 AM »
Wondeful update Tober is stunning just watch out for the imfamous Sekemoto genes!

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #458 on: September 06, 2012, 07:50:08 AM »
Congrats on reaching 100 chapters! I really like Tober's orange dress too. It suits her. Loved the paparazzi in Verity's arm. Hilarious.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #459 on: September 06, 2012, 08:18:33 AM »
Great 100th chapter! I just love Tobers dress, it is such a nice shade of orange

Thanks Toni!

Wondeful update Tober is stunning just watch out for the imfamous Sekemoto genes!

I have the 7th gen in my game but only at burrito stage so I've got no idea who it looks like yet. Hope it looks like Tober. Although Kessie and Pigeon are very pretty and I would be happy if it looked like them too (I hope they're not reading).

Congrats on reaching 100 chapters! I really like Tober's orange dress too. It suits her. Loved the paparazzi in Verity's arm. Hilarious.

Thanks Gogo! The paps keep me amused.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 6, Chapter 101
« Reply #460 on: September 06, 2012, 08:42:06 AM »
Sometimes Explosions Are Intentional

So it turns out even burglars are fans of Tober's.

Tober: Yeah, sure you can have a picture. But if you ever burgle my house...!

Verity: Where did you say I put this thing?

Lexa: Just below it is good, usually.

Oh God. What's going on here?!

Lexa: Nothing. Everything's fine, and under control. I've done this loads of times before.

Done what?

Verity: Help help help help why am I doing this why oh why?

If she's so panicked she's not using punctuation, I'm definately worried.

Lexa: Woo!

Verity: That was it? Why was I so worried?

Lexa: That's what I was trying to ask you. Let's blow up something bigger now! Even if it is for 'scrap', finally someone else wants to explode things!

Lexa: She might not make a good criminal, but at least she can have fun.

Verity: Woo! That's more like it!

Jax Benton: Your sister singed my mother, and now you're trying to get me. Your family will pay for this, Verity CrumpleSteel.

Singed Paparazzi Man: I really, really should have learnt to stay away from explosions by now.

Verity: Again, again! What can we explode now?!

Nothing. You've just had a fine warning and I need all the money we can get to buy property.

Verity: Oh.

Tober: Thank you, Lunar Lakes! You're the best audience ever!

There's three people in it.

Tober: Shh.

Verity: I think you were right about not exploding any more stuff. I'm quite happy reading this cookbook instead.

Lexa: Spoilsports, the both of you.

Shouldn't you be playing for tips?

Tober: I got another promotion tonight. Isn't that enough for you? And besides I have a Black Op to do here.

You already did the drinking one.

Tober: No, this is a dancing one. I just need the drink to help me dance by myself in an empty club.

Verity: This is the life.

Lexa: Indeed, relaxing in the hot tub after a hard day causing umbrellas and deckchairs to explode.

Verity: I wonder if you could explode a diamond. Maybe we should see sometime?

Tober: Woo! Yeah!

How did you get up there?

Tober: How do you think? Levitation, duh.

I don't think you did need that drink.

Look what you've started now!

Irene Su: This is awesome!

Get up.

Tober: But, but, my head!

Your own fault. Come on.

Tober: Ow.

Tober: Well, we have the same dress. This is awkward.

Violet: Yeah, but it looks better on me.

Tober: Meee-ow.

Congratulations! You've maxed handiness, only another skill point in cooking before you've completed your LTW. But why are you in your doll suit?

Verity: Dolls can't get electrocuted.

I bet that doesn't work.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 6, Chapter 101
« Reply #461 on: September 06, 2012, 09:08:38 AM »
I bet you did that exploding bit just for me, lol! Just kidding. I like the mafia hints being thrown around in the story.
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 6, Chapter 102
« Reply #462 on: September 11, 2012, 03:40:12 PM »
Requirements and Nice Things

What you dooooing?

Verity: Ow! Don't distract me, I burnt my hand.

But I'm bored. Nothing's happening. We're waiting on the last bits of requirements.

Verity: Can't you go be bored somewhere else?

But I'm booooreed.

Verity: There. I did something. I completed my LTW.

Not the right sort of something though. I want to move.

Verity: And leave me.

We'll invite you over lots.

Verity: My watcher wants me to make friends with you so that she and my best friend can leave me along in the house with the Empress of Evil.

Mixologist: Yay, you're eccentric too!

Fine...

Meet Rosa. She's a heavy sleeper, a virtuoso and friendly. Verity adopted her because living up in the crater makes getting down into town to meet potential best friends a pain and we only needed one more.

And so they become best friends by whacking each other with parcels of feathers. Obviously.

However, there's a potential decline in their relationship when Verity points out that Rosa will in fact have to attend school.

Rosa: Not fair.

Rosa: Even less fair.

Tober: Quick, quick, quick, I'm late for my gig!

Jax Benton: It's October CrumpleSteel, who killed my mother!

Tober: Ta-da! Level 10!

Congratulations babe. Another requirement sorted.

You don't have to get out of the car to be so happy about completing a requirement though.

Tober: No...

Oh, yeah!

Happy birthday Tobes! Another requirement down.

Tober: Do I look old? At least I haven't been given any dodgy clothes.

Verity: Yay, this pizza has pineapple! Finally a pizza delivery man who'll actually agree to bring a Hawaiian!

No love, it's your birthday. That's what you'll be cheering about.

Verity: You think I'm cheering about getting old. Give me a Hawaiian pizza any day.

In other moving requirements news, I've finally placed Roderick's gravestone on the lot again. It was there for a while but I put it in Tober's inventory as Roderick was a very active ghost and quite annoying. But then again not as annoying as failing the decadynasty by accidentally taking it with me would have been!

Poor Gnome of Invention Ivan. Nobody makes fishing rods small enough for gnomes on the moon.

Next time: Wedding!

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #463 on: September 12, 2012, 10:39:29 AM »
Lil' October all grown up. Seems like just yesterday she was just a nooboo *Snuffles sniffles*
We'll miss you Verity and we hope you have a happy life with Rosa  :)
** My Stories **

SimBlip

« Reply #464 on: September 12, 2012, 11:10:13 AM »
Hi ArianaJade
Your Afon Immortal Dynasty story was fantastic, and now this... I enjoyed every minute reading about the CrumpleSteel family!
It kept me laughing and smiling all the way through. Congratulations on six wonderful generations.
Looking forward to your next updates.  ;D