Author Topic: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: COMPLETED 11/11/13  (Read 363113 times)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 5, Chapter 82
« Reply #345 on: August 13, 2012, 04:08:12 PM »
I knew it was Lexa, and I'm so glad that it is! Tommy is adorable.  :D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #346 on: August 13, 2012, 07:23:43 PM »
YAY, Lexa's the heir! I'm quite interested to see whom she gets to marry her....

Finding someone to marry her was hard. Everyone was either a homeless NPC or a vamp, except one guy... Anyway, you'll see who that is in tomorrow's update!

I knew it was Lexa, and I'm so glad that it is! Tommy is adorable.  :D

He is isn't he! I'm glad you're glad it's Lexa, she's been my favourite all along.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #347 on: August 13, 2012, 09:01:53 PM »
I also hoped it would be Lexa; she's so pretty and interesting.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #348 on: August 13, 2012, 10:27:12 PM »
I was wrong. I thought it was Anais, because of the skin tone of the hand touching Louie's face was Lexa's skin tone. I love this story. Who's your favorite heir so far? I like Lexa.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #349 on: August 13, 2012, 10:50:20 PM »
I was wrong. I thought it was Anais, because of the skin tone of the hand touching Louie's face was Lexa's skin tone. I love this story. Who's your favorite heir so far? I like Lexa.

So I was not the only one checking out skintones  ;D

I wanted Anais to be heir, because Lexa, as Ratchie said, is the Diet coke of Evil.  I don't like Diet Coke.   Anais, on the other hand, is the pepsi of good. I like Pepsi.

Overextended Metaphor Wiry strikes again!

Anyways, did Anais actually max her career?  It's been nagging at me since the bistro thing.
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #350 on: August 14, 2012, 04:22:08 PM »
I also hoped it would be Lexa; she's so pretty and interesting.

I'm always pleased but surprised when my sims turn out so nice. And I love her eyes. Thanks Deme!

I think Lexa's my favourite so far too. Though it's quite close between her and Sam, the first heir. Of the spares, Harry (gen 3) and Kelsey are my favourites. Thanks Corey!

So I was not the only one checking out skintones  ;D

I wanted Anais to be heir, because Lexa, as Ratchie said, is the Diet coke of Evil.  I don't like Diet Coke.   Anais, on the other hand, is the pepsi of good. I like Pepsi.

Overextended Metaphor Wiry strikes again!

Anyways, did Anais actually max her career?  It's been nagging at me since the bistro thing.

Anais did max her career, she's just never been to work in her Super Spy uniform. She's always wearing something from another career and has been since about level 7. And yes, Lexa is fairly bad at being evil, which amuses me.

It's funny you were both comparing skin tones! Lexa and Anais aren't actually all that different in skin tone but Anais looks a lot lighter because of her blond hair, I think.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #351 on: August 14, 2012, 04:31:49 PM »
Love this story!
I keep laughing out loud and my family keep staring at me like I'm a lunatic! Maybe Kelsey's insanity is starting to rub off on me  :P
Also I think you should try and make Kelsey catch a shark. It would just be hilarious because she's always making shark references...
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 5, Chapter 83
« Reply #352 on: August 14, 2012, 04:46:19 PM »
A Birthday Accident

Lexa: Hello, gorgeous.

Roderick: Well, hello there.

It's the day before Lexa's adult birthday, and so it's high time she went spouse-shopping. This is Roderick, who I'm fairly sure is the only male non-vampire, non-homeless NPC in the whole of Sunset Valley. So it's only really shopping in the sense of a vegetarian going to a butchers shop and buying the sweets on the counter because it's the only thing they can have.

Lexa: Makes it sound so romantic!

Darius: Dad? Who's she?

Uh oh.

Roderick: A friend, dear.

Lexa: Push off, fatty vamp.

Darius: That's not what friends do... is it?

Darius: Dad? DAD?!

Erm, you'll learn about it when you're older.

Darius: I'm a Young Adult!

In the top left of this shot is Veronica. She's Roderick's wife and Darius' mother. However, she doesn't really seem all that bothered by the fact that her husband has been kissing another woman for about two hours now.

Lexa: Serves her right.

Even this doesn't distract her from her book. I'd like to think that even Ben would have been distracted if Eugenia had been proposed to by another person.

Roderick: Yes! Of course I'll marry you!

Once your divorce papers are through.

So because Veronica hadn't seemed bothered, Lexa decides to go and make her bothered.

Lexa: I just stole your husband from beneath your nose.

Veronica: And?

Lexa: And your mother looks like a llama. As do you, actually. And smell like one.

Veronica: How dare you!

She's thrown out for acting inappropriately. Finally.

And then we start the birthdays. Anais first.

Nothing much remarkable here, just a quick change of hairstyle. I let her keep it.

Kelsey ages up while tackling the aftermath of an earthquake.

Kelsey: No! I can't waste time aging up! People will die! Sharks will escape!

Lexa: Woo! Birthday! I'm nearly free of this house full of do-gooders.

Eugenia: Hang on a second dear, I want to come and celebrate with you.

Lexa: Mothers do nothing for your image.

The family needs a couple more NPC friends and Lexa needs one last promotion, so the wedding is scheduled for just a few days time.

Lexa: Mum, can you get out, I need the... too late.

Eugenia: Ooh, are you alright love? I'll get the mop for the puddle, and some fresh knickers, and...

Lexa: Puddle? What puddle? Get out Mum! I'm very nearly the Empress of Evil and I can't have my image ruined like this!

Eugenia: Okay love, if you want. There's some fresh undies in the laundry if you want them.

Lexa: My life is OVER.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #353 on: August 14, 2012, 08:18:51 PM »
Too Funny! Kelsey's my favorite. Are they getting to Lunar Lakes by Kelsey's rocket *cough* Washing Machine *cough* ship? Here's to Childish, Insane, Evil, Dare Devil, and Kleptomaniac sims! I was hoping for Starlight Shores because I have yet to see it.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #354 on: August 15, 2012, 08:08:47 AM »
Nice update! Poor Veronica. I would suggest moving them to Lucky Palms. There are a lot of pregnant sims there, that could help for the next generation.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #355 on: August 15, 2012, 12:54:26 PM »
Love this story!
I keep laughing out loud and my family keep staring at me like I'm a lunatic! Maybe Kelsey's insanity is starting to rub off on me  :P
Also I think you should try and make Kelsey catch a shark. It would just be hilarious because she's always making shark references...

Thanks Snuffles! Kelsey may well be doing some shark-fishing soon. I wish there was a shark pattern in the game for her clothes, I might have to have a look on the exchange...

Too Funny! Kelsey's my favorite. Are they getting to Lunar Lakes by Kelsey's rocket *cough* Washing Machine *cough* ship? Here's to Childish, Insane, Evil, Dare Devil, and Kleptomaniac sims! I was hoping for Starlight Shores because I have yet to see it.

Haha, you may be thinking along the same lines as me there. I love the slightly mad sims too, they just make the game so much more interesting. Thanks Swirl-Girl!

Nice update! Poor Veronica. I would suggest moving them to Lucky Palms. There are a lot of pregnant sims there, that could help for the next generation.

I know, I did feel a bit sorry for Veronica but it was really the only option we had. Lexa, however, does not feel sorry for her. She'd like me to point out that Veronica deserves it because she has Agnes hair. Lucky Palms I don't yet have (maybe when I get paid this month!) so it's not an option unfortunately.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 5, Chapter 84
« Reply #356 on: August 15, 2012, 01:13:13 PM »
We're Halfway There

Anais: This thing... shut it up!

Eugenia: Try turning it off and on again. That usually works.

Anais: Does it even have an off switch?

It's time for a dance party to sort out the NPC friends. Anais was accused of having a baby out of wedlock, which she did do, so we couldn't sue for slander but it affected her relationships.

Anais: I don't see what's wrong with having a baby out of wedlock.

I suggest you ask the paps. Now is not a time for a discussion of norms and values.

Leilani Blackwell: Oh, hi Anais!

Lexa: It's all so horrible.

I know, it's really mean when people spread rumours about your sisters.

Lexa: No, not that. Roderick's an elder now!

Well, you're marrying him anyway.

Lexa: Aha. The world, it's mine!

I'm not sure it's instant.

Lexa: It so is.

Tommy: Mummy, you have something on your face.

Anais: Ow! Yes, that's my mouth!

Tommy: Aww, sowwee Mummy.

Anais: He's far too cute to be angry with.

I know.

It's the day of the wedding, aka the day of move number five, aka the halfway point of the dynasty.

Anais: Well, congratulations sis.

Lexa: Thanks.

Anais: You can't even use this thing, can you? You don't even have a skill point in mixology.

Lexa: Nope.

Anais: Well, guess this is it.

Lexa: I'm sorry for deceiving you about the mixologist job, An. But I won't apologise for being evil, I still want to take over the world.

Anais: I know, and I still want to stop you. At least we know where we stand.

The wedding is a quiet affair, with just Lexa's family, Roderick's son, and a random woman who wandered past in attendance. You can just see the shoulder of the random woman behind Lexa.

Ready?

Lexa: Ready. This is when I get to take over the world.

If by that you mean pop a child out, then yes.

Lexa: Minions! Excellent!

Here's a close-up of Roderick. He's not bad looking, despite being an elder now. As long as I can keep him alive long enough for the tombstone, that's okay with me.

And their marital home. Not quite what Lexa's used to...

Author's Notes

And that's the halfway point! I've got a couple of short, in-between bits before we crack on with generation six, which I'll probably post one of later tonight (UK time) and the other tomorrow morning. Lexa's requirements are below. I can't believe we're halfway! Thanks to everyone who's read and commented so far, and I hope you all stick around and enjoy the second half!

Heir 5: Lexa CrumpleSteel - COMPLETE
Born: Day 3 of house, to Ben and Eugenia CrumpleSteel
Honor Roll in Grade School: Check
Honor Roll in High School: Check
10 NPC Friends: Louie Wells (Maid), Jude Magana (Proprietor), Jeromy Covington (Mixologist), Marisa Shaffer (Paparazzi), Jody Kennedy (Magician), Kenny Culpepper (Singer), Effren Johnson (Pizza Delivery), Adrienne Paris (Tattoo Artist), Abbie Jawa (Repairwoman), Leilani Blackwell (Mailwoman)
10 Best Friends: Roderick Glover, Kristina Sanford, Jamila Mills, Eugenia CrumpleSteel, Thomas CrumpleSteel, Anais CrumpleSteel, Kelsey CrumpleSteel, Adrianna Tuttle, Alyson McWhorter, Jessica Culpepper
Career: Criminal
Skill: Martial Arts
BlackOps: Presidential Debate, After School Reward Ceremony, Riddle War in China, Settle An Argument, Extra Muscle, Need Training, Puzzle Panic, Fixing The Books, Riddle Away, Criminals Partners Friends
Building: Outstanding Citizen's Warehouse
Property: Pool
Adult: Yes
Tombstone: Ben CrumpleSteel
Collection: Lifetime Happiness Rewards (2 x teleporters, 3 x hover beds, 3 x collection helpers, moodlet manager, food replicator) = £71,700

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 5, Chapter 84 - Halfway Point!
« Reply #357 on: August 15, 2012, 01:47:57 PM »
Congrats on the move! Loved the part between Anais and Lexa. ;D

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #358 on: August 15, 2012, 02:40:35 PM »
Congrats on getting halfway! I'm excited about Lexa's 'minions'
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #359 on: August 15, 2012, 03:49:46 PM »
Congratulations on getting halfway! :D

anything