Author Topic: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: COMPLETED 11/11/13  (Read 363200 times)

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 5, Chapter 70
« Reply #270 on: July 22, 2012, 05:31:46 PM »
Watery

Lexa: Citizens of Sunset Valley! Welcome your future Evil Empress! I shall rule you all!

Erm, there's nobody here.

Lexa: That's cuz they've all run away... WITH FEAR!

Anais doesn't look fearful.

Anais: She's just silly.

Lexa: You're silly for doing your homework.

Anais: Mummy says I have to before I can have Abbey round.

Lexa: That's silly too.

Eugenia: Girls!

This is Abbey Groves, the only other kid in school with them. Her mother looks pregnant so I'm hoping the nooboo will be a boy. If not though there's plenty of time for potential spouses for our heir to move into town. I'm in no real rush yet.

Lexa: I'll show Anais who's silly. Mwahaha.

That's it, get the evil laugh down pat.

Lexa: Mwahaha. Oops, quick, someone's coming!

Eugenia: Ahhhh! Who did this to me?! Turquoise is so last week.

Lexa: Was definitely Kelsey. I don't look suspicious having run out of the bathroom thirty seconds before you went in. And now I'll have to do another trap to get Anais, stupid mother...

Eugenia: Did you say something dear?

Lexa: No mummy.

Ben: It's the end of the world!

No, it's a booby-trapped sink.

Ben: I knew that. Shut up.

It's time for some father/daughter bonding time. Kelsey and Anais have best friend relationships with their parents but Lexa doesn't. It's probably all the booby traps.

Lexa: When I'm Evil Empress I'm going to have back-up dancers.

Lexa: But they won't be you, dad. Back-up dancers are meant to be cool. You only have one dance move. No offence.

Ben: Dad dancing IS cool.

Kelsey: I wonder if Mummy is actually a space-hopper.

Anais: Oh!

Lexa: Mwahaha, I finally got her!

Anais: Muuuummmm!

Eugenia: I can't even get five minutes rest...

Before Eugenia threatens to have all three of the triplets sent to Lunar Lakes, it's time for them to get out the house. A trip swimming is always good for sisterly bonding, right?

Anais: Hang on, what's that over there?

Lexa: Your brain. No, wait, that's too small to be visible.

Anais: No, really, there's something odd in the water.

Kelsey: Oh, that'll be the sharks. I'm trying to get them out for you, don't worry.

The sharks?!

Anais: I think they're imaginary sharks.

Lexa: Sharks! That's an amazing idea!

Ben: Oh no. Not again. Another whoopee cushion.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #271 on: July 22, 2012, 06:19:13 PM »
I think Ben and Eugenia need super nanny. Really funny update I love the way the girls interact with one another.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rose

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #272 on: July 22, 2012, 09:05:50 PM »
Wow, I never realized how "quirky" Kelsey's fashion sense is until I saw the picture of her fishing in the pool!  Now that everybody's speculating about who the heir is...Well, I'd like an evil heir, or an insane one.  Or maybe both, when they age up to teen!   ;D

I can only echo ratchie and say poor, poor Ben and Eugenia.  Maybe things will get better when they age up to teen?  Given the current number of eligible spouses in Sunset Valley, I'd say maybe not, though.

(He's mine!  I called him!)

("But
I'm the heir!)

Great update, as usual!

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #273 on: July 24, 2012, 12:53:42 PM »
I think Ben and Eugenia need super nanny. Really funny update I love the way the girls interact with one another.

I think Anais would be the only one not spending her entire childhood on the naughty step. Thanks!

Wow, I never realized how "quirky" Kelsey's fashion sense is until I saw the picture of her fishing in the pool!  Now that everybody's speculating about who the heir is...Well, I'd like an evil heir, or an insane one.  Or maybe both, when they age up to teen!   ;D

I can only echo ratchie and say poor, poor Ben and Eugenia.  Maybe things will get better when they age up to teen?  Given the current number of eligible spouses in Sunset Valley, I'd say maybe not, though.

(He's mine!  I called him!)

("But
I'm the heir!)

Great update, as usual!

Haha, it's absolutely no better with three teens in the house! There is now one teen boy in Sunset Valley. One. I did consider having insane, evil triplets, because I love insane and evil sims. But I'm not sure I could have dealt with that much madness in one house!

And thanks!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #274 on: July 24, 2012, 01:23:54 PM »
I like that the girls have different personalities it makes the story that much more interesting.Not that this story has ever been anything less then perfection of course.

Rachel

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 5, Chapter 71
« Reply #275 on: July 24, 2012, 08:10:37 PM »
I like that the girls have different personalities it makes the story that much more interesting.Not that this story has ever been anything less then perfection of course.

I think this is my favourite comment ever. Thanks!

Sandcastles, Sharks and Teenagers

Anais: I'm going to build a sandcastle and then the sand king and the sand queen can live in it and they'll live happily ever after.

Lexa: That's BORING.

Anais: No it's not!

Lexa: And then the evil shark queen comes along and squashes the sand king and the sand queen and nobody cries because nobody liked them anyway!

Anais: Lexxaaaaaa!

Lexa: So there.

You are horrible.

Lexa: I know.

I didn't mean that as a compliment.

Back at home, there's a more normal scene. Kelsey has borrowed her mum's easel, she isn't really meant to be learning the painting skill but one or two points can't hurt. Anais is working out, and Ben is practicing his guitar. He's not very good.

Ben: Oi.

You're not.

Ben: Yes but the readers can't hear me, so they wouldn't have known unless you told them.

Some of us value honesty.

Ben: Stop taking the moral high ground. It makes it hard to argue with you.

It's time...

...for...

...midnight aging up.

Lexa: It's awful, isn't it? I can't take over the world looking like this! Nobody will take me seriously!

Kelsey: I think I've shaken off the sharks with my new disguise.

Anais: I'm wearing my underwear in front of everyone, this is so embarassing. I'm just going to keep cheering in the hope nobody notices.

Yes, I think makeovers are in order for everyone.

Lexa: This is much more suitable for a future Evil Empress.

Kelsey: Sharks are afraid of the Loch Ness monster. If I wear this dress, they'll never come near me again!

Anais: I think Kels should stop worrying that the sharks might be plotting something, and start worrying because Lexa IS.

My thoughts exactly.

Kelsey: The sharks aren't plotting, they're putting their plots in action! Mr Hand says so!

Lexa: Excellent. My sister will keep everyone distracted ranting about the sharks, so I can take over the world!

Anais: I'm not distracted.

Lexa: Stop interrupting my monologue!

Excuse me while I shove everyone onto a plane for China. And then get a different flight, so I don't have to listen to the bickering.

Eugenia: Can I come with you?

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #276 on: July 24, 2012, 08:12:21 PM »
Happy birthday to the triplets! I think I like Lexa's look the best.  :D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #277 on: July 24, 2012, 09:15:14 PM »
Happy birthday to the triplets! I agree with Alex I like Lexa's look the best. :)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #278 on: July 25, 2012, 03:37:09 AM »
Happy Birthday to the triplets! Lexa does look really good. Is her hair from the store? I don't think I've seen in before.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #279 on: July 25, 2012, 03:42:04 AM »
Happy birthday triplets I think I know who the heir is now.I had a guess before but the last update confirmed it.

Rachel

Offline Upinde_wa_Mvua

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #280 on: July 25, 2012, 03:13:19 PM »
Happy birthday triplets I think I know who the heir is now.I had a guess before but the last update confirmed it.

Rachel

I had to read the update again after seeing this comment, but I think I know as well! ;D

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #281 on: July 25, 2012, 03:41:55 PM »
I had to read the update again after seeing this comment, but I think I know as well! ;D
I don't mean to seem like a copier, but same here.  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #282 on: July 25, 2012, 10:45:55 PM »
This has been so much fun to read. My husband keeps asking what I'm giggling over.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #283 on: July 27, 2012, 11:22:45 AM »
Gogowars: It's a store hair yes, it's this one.

alex, Artsygirl: Lexa's outfits are my favourites too :)

ratchie, Upinde_wa_Mvua, alex: I think I know what you've spotted, but I'm not saying anything :)

MarianT: Thanks! It's a lot of fun to write too!

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 5, Chapter 72
« Reply #284 on: July 27, 2012, 12:38:14 PM »
Never Teach Evil People Martial Arts

Yes, it's time for the family trip to China! This generation's supermax skill will be martial arts. The plan is to get the skill as high as possible and maybe do a bit of the tournament, and also bring back a board breaker. Most of the challenges will be done at home, and the heir will be coming back by herself to finish the tournament off, as I won't have enough vacation days left for everyone to return the second time.

Anais gets started learning some martial arts.

Anais: Take that! I'm going to be the winner of the tournament!

Anais: It fought back! It's supposed to be inanimate!

It IS inanimate. I reckon you need some more practice.

Lexa: Ready... ready... ready...

Get on with it.

Lexa: Martial arts is just as much mental as it is physical.

And you spent the whole plane ride telling anyone who'd listen that you were a genius so it'd be a doddle.

But in reality, you're no better than Anais at it.

Lexa: Just wait till Kelsey tries.

I am. Waiting, that is.

Kelsey: I heard that your dog is plotting to take over the world and get a job as a CEO.

Yu Hun: Oh! How did you know that?

Kelsey and Yu Hun, at the same time: Oh, you're insane too!

Meanwhile, Eugenia is doing a spot of relaxing tomb raiding.

Eugenia: I should have got changed first. And my shoes don't match my dress. But still, it's a lot of fun!

And Ben is reading a book, which he really could have done at home. You'd better not be planning to use up three of my precious vacation days by reading books.

Ben: Actually, I was.

Eugenia gets her first visa level, and decides to point and laugh at the training dummy, Maybe she thinks it's got bad fashion taste, or maybe just that it's not doing very much with it's life. Poor training dummy. It didn't do anything to deserve this treatment. Being hit all day, then laughed at by Eugenia! It's all too mad even for Yu Hun with her insane trait.

Eugenia: You're mad.

I know she is.

Eugenia: I meant you. I'm going back into the tombs.

Yes, you should, give the training dummy a break!

Lexa: Grrr. I'm going to take you down.

Anais: Oh really? I think it's going to be the other way around.

Remember girls, martial arts isn't supposed to end in injuries.

Anais: She started it.

Lexa: And I'll finish it too.

You're meant to be sparring for practice, not fighting!

Kels, babe, you're meant to be sparring too. Or at least using the dummy or something.

Kelsey: But turtles.

Turtles?!

Kelsey: Yes, turtles.

Ben: Watcher! Look!

At what?

Ben: I'm not reading!

No, but you could also be playing the guitar at home.

Ben: You just can't please some people.

In things that are meant to be happening, Anais and Lexa have decided to finish up their stay by challenging a few tournament opponents. Lexa seems to be a natural at picking fights. I mean, would you want to fight someone with that face?

Lexa: I'm sure that's an insult, and as soon as I've finished beating up this old man I'm going to make you pay for that!

Erm.... erm... I meant it was a very evil face?

Lexa: You'd better have.

Anais, meanwhile, isn't such an instant success.

Anais: Going to get you in a minute, I will!

Anais: Oh! That's not fair!

And Eugenia is exploring one last tomb, this time in slightly more appropriate clothing.

Eugenia: It's so pretty, isn't it? So calm. Look at all the plants! You'd never expect a tomb to be so peaceful.

Eugenia: I take that back.

That awkward moment when your sister is your next ranked opponent, and she's fierce.

But the three days are up, and the CrumpleSteels head back home to Sunset Valley and Ben's elder birthday, the triplet's first day of high school, and a genie.

Lexa: Help.