Author Topic: Does Fish Disappear When In Chests?  (Read 2386 times)

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Does Fish Disappear When In Chests?
« on: February 02, 2012, 12:42:56 AM »
I had 111 deathfish disappear, I found a saved game of mine that the Sim had the fish. I put the fish in a WA chest, but I was wondering if it would disappear. ;D
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline twallan

• Townie
Re: Does Fish Disappear When In Chests?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 01:09:49 AM »
May I refer you to [Saltypaws] suggestion in the second post of this thread : http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,8719.0.html

Storing the fish in chests on your home-lot, prior to traveling, appears to be the go-to method to protect fish from being lost to the EA error added with the [Pets] Patch.

:)
NRaas Industries.  Saving Sims games from becoming doorstops since 2009.

Forum Rules

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline thesimslover828

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 01:22:44 AM »
May I refer you to [Saltypaws] suggestion in the second post of this thread : http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,8719.0.html

Storing the fish in chests on your home-lot, prior to traveling, appears to be the go-to method to protect fish from being lost to the EA error added with the [Pets] Patch.

Good to know, except my problem is saving Sims to the library, the Deathfish also disappear then to. I also discovered chests don't work in that situation, but maybe there is another solution to it. :'(
We are of peace, always.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline twallan

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 01:53:17 AM »
Good to know, except my problem is saving Sims to the library, the Deathfish also disappear then to. I also discovered chests don't work in that situation, but maybe there is another solution to it. :'(

Most likely that is the same issue actually.  Town Transitions use the Import/Export system to move your sims between worlds, so any error during that process will also occur when you Import/Export to the Library.

If you are indeed encountering that error, the solution is the same as I mentioned over in the other thread :  Read my signature.

Forum Rules

Offline thesimslover828

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 02:14:52 AM »
Most likely that is the same issue actually.  Town Transitions use the Import/Export system to move your sims between worlds, so any error during that process will also occur when you Import/Export to the Library.

If you are indeed encountering that error, the solution is the same as I mentioned over in the other thread :  Read my signature.

But your signature only has the forum rules. Or do you mean to PM you lol?
We are of peace, always.

Offline twallan

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 02:16:37 AM »
Still working on my approach here, sorry about that.

Feel free to PM me for further details.

Forum Rules

anything