Author Topic: Consignment Store Issues  (Read 22374 times)

Offline Blanchflower

• Occult
Re: Consignment Store Issues
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2012, 09:36:05 AM »
OK, I did it at last! Here is what I did:

When my Sim reached an impressive reputation, he could not sell anything for about 2 or 3 days. Then I cancelled the consignment, saved the game and exited to Windows. It is not enough to exit to the main menu by the way. I also reset my Sim as well.

Then I entered into the game and consigned the items. True enough at around 5:00PM, my Sim could sell his items. Not only that, the impressive wordings appeared as bold letters!

Thus, I have finally truly completed the consignment challenge! Now, I am trying to get 15 gigs for my Sim and hope to achieve that!

Hope this piece of information is helpful to you guys!

:D

doblea2

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2012, 04:02:07 PM »
FINALLY, i did my last consignment store challenge the "Consignment Store Reputation" i was Impressive reputation but the challenge wasnt acomplish, so i bought 99 tomatoes, and put them on the store, and on the first sale... DONE XD, thanks everybody for the tips and advices.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2012, 12:23:46 PM »
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I am wondering whether or not my consignment store is bugged.  For those of you who have achieved the impressive reputation, at what point does it usually happen?
My fairy has sold $396,000 in the store with over 200 items, and yet she is still stuck at excellent reputation.  Is this normal, or do you think I have a glitch?

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2012, 12:36:26 PM »
Did you try the above tip about buying 99 of something and trying to sell them ?  I think it needs to be something that your Sim wouldn't normally sell though.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2012, 01:12:06 PM »
I started by selling 99 apples and 99 lettuce, and then moved on to paintings and tiberium.  I will go buy 99 more fruit and sell it again, and see what happens.

Offline simone23

• Townie
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2012, 06:57:45 PM »
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I am wondering whether or not my consignment store is bugged.  For those of you who have achieved the impressive reputation, at what point does it usually happen?
My fairy has sold $396,000 in the store with over 200 items, and yet she is still stuck at excellent reputation.  Is this normal, or do you think I have a glitch?

For reputation, it's not the value of the items you sell that counts, it's the quantity that matters.  I usually take all the sub-outstanding fruits, vegetables and fish I amass while skilling up fishing and working on the perfect garden and sell it in one day.  It's (again, usually) hundreds of items, nets me a few thousand dollars, and my consignment fees are zero from day 1.  Using the grocery store as a source of produce to sell works too.

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2012, 07:13:44 PM »
Thank you for your answer, Simone.  I just kept plugging along and my sim finally got the reputation she needed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.