Author Topic: A Triple Experience: Graveyard Please  (Read 38404 times)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 16: Scrapbook Entry #2
« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2012, 03:08:49 PM »
Great update! Can't wait for the next one! Is Aphrodite always going to be mean?
Honestly? Yeah, most likely.  :P Well she might get a little nicer but she will probably always be mean at heart.

Yes, I love the idea of seeing this from the parents view as well - makes it so much more realistic! :) Looking forward to more!
Thanks!  ;D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #136 on: April 03, 2012, 06:15:23 PM »
Even your picture-dumping entry is great! Wow you are seriously a fantastic writer!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #137 on: April 03, 2012, 06:16:09 PM »
Even your picture-dumping entry is great! Wow you are seriously a fantastic writer!
Thanks so much!  ;D

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #138 on: April 07, 2012, 11:41:23 PM »
Chapter 17: Nothing Else We Can Do

Artemis

Oh God this is bad. And when I say bad I don’t mean Ash scratched up the couch bad, I mean total destruction bad.  Ok, maybe that’s a little exaggerated but you know what I mean.

It all started a week ago. Athena found out that Aphrodite’s doll finally gained “life” and was helping her. She overheard them talking, and apparently we all have powers we never knew about. Those goddesses we were named after? Yeah, we are the sim versions of them.

Aphrodite’s doll is named Ares, after the god of war. That is not someone you want to have on your bad side. He explained to Aphrodite that we are all reincarnations of the gods, which means me and my sisters plus our dolls. We all have their powers, even though they are very dim right now because we are only children. But our dolls don’t have any powers right now because they are not fully sims. Ares insisted that she had to get the potion to turn him real so that they could start using their powers together to be in control of everything they could at this age.

Well after hearing this, Athena and I both realized that we had more power than we knew about. Athena was the goddess of wisdom and battle. Athena has always been super smart but now I’ve realized whenever there is some type of fight, be it a play fight or a physical one at school, what she wants to happen will happen. Artemis is the goddess of the hunt and has a special connection with animals and doesn’t get with boys. I’m only a kid, so I don’t know about the boy part. But I hadn’t really noticed until now that it isn’t exactly natural to become friends with a wild horse the moment you meet it.

But if Aphrodite and Ares get in control, things could go bad. Once she is a teenager, Aphrodite could seduce people into doing what she wanted them to do, and even now she is starting to be able to change her appearance more and more at will. Ares said he’s be in control of all weapons and that he’d be able to determine the outcome of wars, which is even worse than the battle thing Athena can do.

However, we have Athena’s doll Zeus and my doll Apollo on our side. Apollo is great at archery (just like me!) and is the god of medicine which could come in handy. He also has something going on with music and poetry, but I’m not exactly sure how that will help. But Zeus is the main attraction. He is king of all gods, and would be able to have power over Ares and Aphrodite in order to stop them.

So Athena worked whatever time she had outside of sim needs and school working on the potion. If she could make two for Zeus and Apollo, we could stop this thing before it started.

Finally, she made it yesterday. It was perfect, and she couldn’t wait to put it on Zeus. The problem was the potion would only work at a full moon. Don’t ask me why. The month has just started though, so we would have to wait. Athena hid it in a chest from China, and made sure it was locked tight. We thought for sure that we had it covered.

But we didn’t.

Ares had been watching us the whole time, and just because he doesn’t have his powers doesn’t mean he can’t pick locks. Now the potion is with the evil side, and there isn’t anything we can do about it. Aphrodite put it in some secret compartment in her room, with alarms around it so that if we try to steal it then the whole house will know and Mom and Dad will think we are thieves. There’s no way we could ever tell them, they’d never believe us.

And if you think they already know just because I’m writing this, then you’re wrong. You obviously didn’t notice that I’m writing in my own private journal that I bought so I could finally just let everything out.

Sorry if I was a bit rude there, it’s just very stressful having to deal with this. I don’t know what to do; our only hope is that Athena can make another potion by the full moon. And believe me, she’s trying.

Author’s Notes:
*Yay for the update!
*Sorry it’s late, I’ve just more in a legacy mood at the moment.
*Also sorry for just the one picture, I couldn’t think of anything else to put.
*Like the plot twist?
*Does anyone actually read the Author’s Notes?
*Please let me know if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes in this update.
*Thanks for reading! Please let me know what you think.

loveSims

Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 17: Nothing Else We Can Do
« Reply #139 on: April 08, 2012, 05:42:53 AM »
I always read your author notes! I don't know anything about mythology(don't know if this is the right word lol!) but I enjoy your story. Hope she can make another potion fast.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #140 on: April 08, 2012, 06:16:19 AM »
I read the Author's Notes!

This is getting super-exciting now, I can't wait to see what happens next! :D I think not knowing the mythology story and how it goes is just a benefit, because it keeps it a surprise for us. ;D

Offline ApplesApplesApples

• Occult
« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2012, 07:36:37 AM »
I read the author notes, too. This certainly is an interesting twist! I was wondering when they would discover what they can do. Hey, are you playing on a longer life setting? Because it seems like their childhood is very long (not that I'm complaining! They're so cute as children).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sugarnibble

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2012, 08:17:17 AM »
I read the author's notes! I love this story and can't wait to see what the invisible friends are like.
Sims geek, book junkie, lover of lists.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #143 on: April 08, 2012, 01:01:57 PM »
I always read your author notes! I don't know anything about mythology(don't know if this is the right word lol!) but I enjoy your story. Hope she can make another potion fast.
Thanks! I've kinda forgotten about all the mythology, but this story is reminding me.  :)

I read the Author's Notes!

This is getting super-exciting now, I can't wait to see what happens next! :D I think not knowing the mythology story and how it goes is just a benefit, because it keeps it a surprise for us. ;D
Thanks!

I read the author notes, too. This certainly is an interesting twist! I was wondering when they would discover what they can do. Hey, are you playing on a longer life setting? Because it seems like their childhood is very long (not that I'm complaining! They're so cute as children).
Yeah, I'm playing on a longer setting. I just didn't think 7 days was enough for a story. But yesterday I put it back on normal so look out for teenagers!  ;)

I read the author's notes! I love this story and can't wait to see what the invisible friends are like.
Haha, I kinda feel silly now wondering if no one did read them. And rest assured, the IFs will bring in even more fun then they already do now.

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
  • Insert Witty Comment Here
« Reply #144 on: April 08, 2012, 02:14:54 PM »
Maybe Carlos can have a step wife called hera because in greek mythology Hera hates athenas guts
" With great power, comes great responsibility"

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2012, 06:14:44 PM »
I love this story more and more! I do read the authors notes. This twist is wonderful by the way. This is my favorite story on the forum.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #146 on: April 12, 2012, 06:38:18 PM »
Maybe Carlos can have a step wife called hera because in greek mythology Hera hates athenas guts
Sorry, I don't think they will be getting divorced soon but it is a good idea.

I love this story more and more! I do read the authors notes. This twist is wonderful by the way. This is my favorite story on the forum.
Thanks! That means a lot to me.  ;D

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #147 on: April 14, 2012, 10:44:12 PM »
Thank you to everyone who is reading and commenting on this story.  :)

Unfortunately, I won't be updating for about the next 2 weeks because I will be taking state tests. Also, that excuse aside I am just not in the sims mood right now. I hope that by the time I've been off of it for 2 weeks I will be ready to get back on. I'm really sorry.  :(

*This will be posted on both of my stories.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2012, 11:26:02 PM »
Thank you to everyone who is reading and commenting on this story.  :)

Unfortunately, I won't be updating for about the next 2 weeks because I will be taking state tests. Also, that excuse aside I am just not in the sims mood right now. I hope that by the time I've been off of it for 2 weeks I will be ready to get back on. I'm really sorry.  :(

*This will be posted on both of my stories.
I understand.  Sometimes I really hate New York State. STUPID TESTING! We will probably be taking the same test LOL.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #149 on: May 12, 2012, 10:44:37 PM »
I'm really sorry about not posting any updates since before the state-testing. The truth is that I just don't have any inspiration for it right now and I'm more focusing on a story outside of sims that I am writing with some friends. Sorry.  :(