Author Topic: A Triple Experience: Graveyard Please  (Read 38403 times)

Offline Sugarnibble

• Llama Wrangler
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 14: The First Day
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2012, 09:12:47 AM »
Alex, another amazing update! I love playing on snobs but I never got the accuse of being snob interaction before. I love all 3 girls and Tifany`s new wardrobe is nice. (Sorry if I got the name wrong. I have so many stories I follow I can`t remember anymore.)  :)
Sims geek, book junkie, lover of lists.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2012, 09:32:09 AM »
I agree with the other comments, its so fun to write bratty, you can let your inner jerk show through YAY lol! I really hope your game is fixed, it must be frustrating with all the crashes and freezes.

P.S I really like the colors of Tiffany's  wardrobe (sorry about spell).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ApplesApplesApples

• Occult
« Reply #122 on: March 24, 2012, 01:32:50 PM »
Wow, Aphrodite sure is a complainer! I wonder how she and her sisters will turn out. Great update.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #123 on: March 24, 2012, 08:42:07 PM »
Wow! Aphrodite is really a brat! It was fun update to read. I can't wait for the next update!
Thanks! Hopefully I can get one in tomorrow.

Heehee, I love writing as bratty sims too! ;D Great update, Aphrodite's chapters are always hilarious to read. :D
Yeah, probably because with her I can let out my inner brat lol. :P

Alex, another amazing update! I love playing on snobs but I never got the accuse of being snob interaction before. I love all 3 girls and Tifany`s new wardrobe is nice. (Sorry if I got the name wrong. I have so many stories I follow I can`t remember anymore.)  :)
Thanks! Her name is spelled Tiffani, but that's okay.

I agree with the other comments, its so fun to write bratty, you can let your inner jerk show through YAY lol! I really hope your game is fixed, it must be frustrating with all the crashes and freezes.

P.S I really like the colors of Tiffany's  wardrobe (sorry about spell).
Thanks! For a while I just had her in black, and I got sick of it and decided lilac was a better color on her.

Wow, Aphrodite sure is a complainer! I wonder how she and her sisters will turn out. Great update.
Me too, I'm going to have to do some more research before they are teens in order to decided traits and stuff. I have a pretty good idea now but I'm still not 100% sure.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2012, 09:26:05 PM »
Sorry to double post, but would anyone want Tiffani on simport? She is only level 4 but she is progressing fast. I haven't tried simport yet so it would be really cool. Also if anyone has a sim that they want to send to me, I'd be sure to include them in the story and give you full credit. :D

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #125 on: March 27, 2012, 11:33:39 PM »
Chapter 15: One Step Too Far

Athena

This is the last straw. Not only am I humiliated, I am crying. I am Athena Cortez, I do not cry. It shows weakness. The god Athena didn’t waste her time with emotions, so I shouldn’t have to either. Unfortunately, I’m just a simple human so I really don’t have any choice in the matter.

It started this morning, Artemis and I were going to scouts after school, and Aphrodite was going to ballet. Yuck. So of course I am in my room putting on my uniform so I wouldn’t have to change in front of the kids at our meeting that afternoon.

“Ugh, look who’s putting on her boy clothes.” She scoffs at me. Since I’m not all messed up yet, I just tell her to shut up and get out of my room. What was she doing in my room in the first place? I should’ve asked her that and then she would’ve been cornered and I wouldn’t be in this state.

So we go to school together, and when we get there, it seemed like there was some type of announcement or something. This kid named James said his mom had given him this golden apple thing to give away at school. It was just like the apple in the mythology version were Hera, Aphrodite, and Athena all tried to get it. Looking back, when I made the connection I probably should’ve taken the hint from the universe and just backed off.

Anyway of course there is automatically a big fight about who would get the apple. Poor James gets really hurt, which really sucks because he was just trying to be nice. The teacher gets involved and he has to take away the apple and decide what to do with it. He ends up giving it to the one person who doesn’t want it, Kevin B. He is this poor dork that doesn’t have a clue in common sense or knowledge.

Luckily, most people backed off when they saw that weirdo Kevin was deciding, or was even touching the thing. So it left me, this rich girl named Harriet, and Aphrodite. Another “D’oh!” moment on my part. How did I not realize something was up after that?!

Apparently, Kevin was at least smart enough to want something in exchange for the apple. Hera told her that she would get her Dad to send him to anywhere in the world he wanted, and he would get a top-notch vacation home there. I told him that I’d give him tutoring whenever he liked and I’d convince the teacher to give him easier homework than everyone else. (Being the best student means lots of perks/whatever you want) He looked like he would’ve agreed to mine until stupid Aphrodite stepped in. She told him she’d get him whatever girl in the class he wanted and she’s make sure the class stopped being mean to him and would include him in whatever “parties” they have. And then he agreed! It wouldn’t have been as bad if she had at least taken it home and put it somewhere acceptable. But instead at lunch she just throws it away!

That was when my vast collection of knowledge completely abandoned me. I thought everyone was already outside, so I stupidly stick my head in the garbage can and try to rescue the apple. Just then, Aphrodite, isn’t she punctual, “happens” to come in and “accidentally” pushes me all the way in. Everyone outside hears my shriek and my dear sister’s laughter and comes to see what’s up. My humility is added when they start laughing along with her. One girl pulls me out, not to see if I’m okay, but to show the world how ridiculous she thinks I look. She guesses right, I’m covered in lasagna, chocolate milk, and soggy coleslaw. It was awful; I end up running out of school early and riding home on my bike without stopping. I know Artemis is following me, but all I can think about is Aphrodite’s smug little face as I ran out because I fell for her stupid plan. As soon as I get home, I run into my room, slam the door for effect, and lock the door.

I know most people would say that I should talk to my sister and “let it out.” I know what she’d say, she’d tell me that it was bad and all, but it could be worse. When someone is upset, the last thing they want is for someone to tell them that it could be worse. When someone is upset, they want you to let them cry and your shoulder and get them ice cream. 

You may be wondering why this is so important to me that I would search the garbage for an apple. I’ve been trying to collect as much as I can that relates to Athena the god. That must be why Aphrodite was in my room this morning! She must’ve been wondering what I wanted next so she could ruin it for me! Since I have the list of stuff I need hanging above my desk it would’ve been easy for her to see it. But how on earth did she get it to work out like that?

So now I am here, writing in the “family” journal. And in all hope, Mom and Dad if you are reading this then please put a stop to this. Are you aware that Aphrodite used to be excitable but is now mean-spirited instead? This is not just sibling rivalry; this is actually a real issue. How can you ignore this?!

Author’s Note:
*I’m up way past my bedtime to finish this because I had a stroke of inspiration for it and I knew that tomorrow it would be gone. I took a long time because I’ve been watching soundlyawake on youtube. He’s awesome you should check him out. Not all of his videos are 100% family friendly though- you have been warned. :P
*If you didn’t know, this is based off the story of the golden apple in Greek mythology. I’ll be glad to send you a link in a PM if you want.
*Yay for an update during the week!
*There were originally pictures for this, but I decided against them because I thought that the update was a little too serious for them. Did I make the right call?
*I don’t think I mentioned this before, but Tiffani turns a blind eye to all the stuff that goes on with the triplets, while Carlos tries to be more aware of what’s going on. Probably has something to do with the prophecy! Lol.
*Athena is so not-herself in this update because this was the one time in mythology were the god Athena didn’t use her best judgement. Seriously, Athena could’ve just gotten Carlos to buy her a golden apple, but who am I to judge.
*For some reason, Microsoft always freezes now when I am saving. It really sucks.
*Please let me know if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes in this update.
*Thanks for reading! Please let me know what you think! ;D

Offline RoseLena10

• Llama Wrangler
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 15: One Step Too Far
« Reply #126 on: March 27, 2012, 11:47:09 PM »
Awww poor Athena... Aphrodite is really mean!
Nice update though! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sugarnibble

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2012, 07:45:19 AM »
 I don't think you needed the pictures, the chapter was amazing enough without them! Great update as usual and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Sims geek, book junkie, lover of lists.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2012, 10:37:53 AM »
Are you kidding me? - I love SoundlyAwake! ;D I suggest you check out ooJLEoo and NigaHiga, too. ;)

Anyway, more importantly - what a fantastic update! You can easily pull off chapters with no screenshots, this was so amazing and visual, I could picture it all perfectly. Poor Athena, what a horrible girl Aphrodite is!

Offline ApplesApplesApples

• Occult
« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2012, 11:28:28 AM »
What a mean girl Aphrodite is! I wonder how this rivalry will continue when they grow up... Great update!

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2012, 03:42:41 PM »
YAY an Update! That was great! Poor Athena!  This was a beautifully written chapter even without pictures.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #131 on: March 29, 2012, 11:22:42 PM »
Awww poor Athena... Aphrodite is really mean!
Nice update though! :)
Thanks! ;D

I don't think you needed the pictures, the chapter was amazing enough without them! Great update as usual and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Thanks! I only had a few anyway, but they didn't really fit the seriousness (is that even a word?) of the whole thing.

Are you kidding me? - I love SoundlyAwake! ;D I suggest you check out ooJLEoo and NigaHiga, too. ;)

Anyway, more importantly - what a fantastic update! You can easily pull off chapters with no screenshots, this was so amazing and visual, I could picture it all perfectly. Poor Athena, what a horrible girl Aphrodite is!
I love Nigahiga too, although I don't know ooJLEoo. And don't worry about Athena, she'll be sure to get her revenge.  :-X

What a mean girl Aphrodite is! I wonder how this rivalry will continue when they grow up... Great update!
Thanks! I'll just say that it won't get much better.

YAY an Update! That was great! Poor Athena!  This was a beautifully written chapter even without pictures.
Thanks! It was weird for me to write as Athena like that, it felt more like I was writing as Artemis.  :o

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #132 on: April 02, 2012, 09:30:58 PM »
Chapter 16: Scrapbook Entry #2

Carlos

There was a bit of drama here the past few days. Athena wrote it all down in the journal. I threatened Aphrodite with boarding school, but what really worries me is that Tiffani doesn’t see the problem. She insists that it is just a rough patch and that it was nothing we couldn’t fix. Doesn’t she see the problem? Athena is a very smart girl, and she wouldn’t lie about it. Plus Artemis saw it herself and told us exactly what happened. But Tiffani just refused to accept it and it didn’t help that Aphrodite playing with her doll and looking like an angel the whole time.

Believe me, I’m not trying to take sides and I’m not saying that one of my daughters is some kind of horrible person. But facts are facts and I for one am not going to just turn a blind eye.

Anyway, here is the real scrapbook entry. Tiffani started as just the person who gives you a sing-o-gram. It took her a while to move up. Especially when most of her customers were the people behind her who peed themselves while she played for tips.

Her first tryout was for that karaoke place. The proprietor seemed to like the act, but she still said that it wasn’t enough.

To cheer herself up, she tried out a photo booth.

A couple of promotions later though, she got herself a gig at the park. As if the new career outfit wasn’t already great, she also had a great show!

We still keep our love lives in tact, even amongst all the drama.

Err… and even right after work and right before bed.

Artemis has been spending a lot of time with Ash, which is great because I haven’t been able to since my team in Starlight Shores gets a lot of away games. She also is quite the little helper to her teachers, like delivering permission slips and such.

And Athena has started to work out! Once she’s older she’s going to be trained by the number 1 football star of the year! (That’s me by the way)

We also decided to move all the toys out on the patio so that the girls can get fresh air while they are playing around.

Finally, this little thing showed up! I’m not exactly sure what it is, but it seems to have a connection with Ash somehow.

Author’s Notes:
*This was originally going to be in Tiffani’s point of view, but she did the last scrapbook and Carlos hasn’t had a lot of entries so far.
*Yeah, this is basically another dumping ground for pictures. Sorry.
*This is my first gnome! Well, naturally anyway. I’ve cheated for them of course. ;D
*I’m glad that now everyone knows what the parents think with all of this. A lot of times in books I read it’s just like the parents are mindless animals who are only there as an obstacle. It’s actually really fun to write from this point of view.
*This would’ve been up on Friday, but I had to spend the entire weekend working on my science project, sorry.
*Wow, even without pictures this is over 500 words, and it is one of the shorter updates. :o
*Please let me know if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes in this entry.
*Thanks for reading! Please let me know what you think.

Offline RoseLena10

• Llama Wrangler
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 16: Scrapbook Entry #2
« Reply #133 on: April 02, 2012, 11:07:26 PM »
Great update! Can't wait for the next one! Is Aphrodite always going to be mean?

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 16: Scrapbook Entry #2
« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2012, 06:32:09 AM »
Yes, I love the idea of seeing this from the parents view as well - makes it so much more realistic! :) Looking forward to more!

anything