Author Topic: A Triple Experience: Graveyard Please  (Read 38413 times)

loveSims

Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 13: New Beginnings
« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2012, 03:39:47 AM »
When you go into cas do it when you just start the game. That could help. And if you have a lot of store items, delete some of them. Great update!

Offline ApplesApplesApples

• Occult
« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2012, 06:02:48 AM »
The house is wonderful! Great update. I hope your computer problems get solved soon!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2012, 11:38:49 AM »
What a lovely home! I'm taking inspiration from Aphrodite's mirror covered room for my legacy's Savannah when she grows into a teen - snobs unite! ;D I hope the CAS thing gets sorted, I get that too. I agree with loveSims about trying it as soon as you start up the game - that works for me. :)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2012, 03:02:40 PM »
Ooh! New Chapter! I see my home was included! ;D You complimented me too much.. but that helps as my ego is <=================================> That big. :P
And yeah the download link isn't spectacular.. I'll see if I can update it to make it look more like my usual but I have a pound of homework to attend to (literally). I can't believe all my
downloads use to just be a link to the Building Construction request thread and a download! :o
You deserved all the compliments!  ;D It really is the perfect home for them.

When you go into cas do it when you just start the game. That could help. And if you have a lot of store items, delete some of them. Great update!
*Sigh* That's what I've been doing. Luckily I got in Tiffani's new outifts before it crashed so that's good!  :)

The house is wonderful! Great update. I hope your computer problems get solved soon!
Thanks, me too.

What a lovely home! I'm taking inspiration from Aphrodite's mirror covered room for my legacy's Savannah when she grows into a teen - snobs unite! ;D I hope the CAS thing gets sorted, I get that too. I agree with loveSims about trying it as soon as you start up the game - that works for me. :)
Haha, I hope it will be fixed in a later patch. Other people have reported problems with CAS and the mirror and dresser so myabe that's just it. Hmm, I'd really like to have Savannah in the story! She's be the perfect friend for Aphrodite. Maybe I'll "borrow" her when they are teens! lol.  :D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2012, 06:31:15 PM »
WOW! What are superb home! I absolutely love it. Kudos to ZapKid.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2012, 06:46:48 PM »
WOW! What are superb home! I absolutely love it. Kudos to ZapKid.

Aw well thank you! I'm gonna go update the main home thread... seems to be a quite popular home! ;D
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2012, 07:01:16 PM »
Here, I updated the post. Gives you the full views and outside. Hope you enjoy. :)

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2012, 07:21:07 PM »
Its awesome that this chapter got the most feedback! I know that's mostly from the house, but I guess this just proves that 13 is not bad luck.  ;D

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2012, 07:29:04 PM »
Its awesome that this chapter got the most feedback! I know that's mostly from the house, but I guess this just proves that 13 is not bad luck.  ;D

Hehe, that's a good point! It wasn't a bad update either. I love how this is going so far! ;D

Offline Sugarnibble

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #114 on: March 21, 2012, 09:22:04 PM »
Alex, this is such an amazing story! I've got it bookmarked and every time I boot up my laptop I check to see if you updated. ;D I love it so much.
Sims geek, book junkie, lover of lists.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #115 on: March 21, 2012, 09:39:08 PM »
Alex, this is such an amazing story! I've got it bookmarked and every time I boot up my laptop I check to see if you updated. ;D I love it so much.
Thanks so much!  ;D I'm glad people like the story. I usually try to update on Friday nights or Saturday mornings, but sometimes I get to update during the week as well.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #116 on: March 23, 2012, 11:46:24 PM »
Chapter 14: The First Day

Aphrodite

So today was the first day of school, and it sucked to say the least. Mom and Dad got me a stupid alarm to wake me up at 6:00 am! And once I get up I can’t go back to sleep so I ended up playing hopscotch with my stupid sisters just to kill time.

Is Artemis talking about rocks?! Ugh, she is so boring! And, just for the record, I won. Haha, that’ll show those losers.

And then Dad refused to let me take the limo to school! He said something about “standing out” and “blending in”.  I think that’s a load of crap. Why should I have to blend in? I’m better than everyone and they should know it! Ugh, it’s so unfair. So I had to take a stupid bike to school instead.

The school itself looks weird. Like its trying to be modern, but then went for some freak nature thing. So naturally, my sisters loved it.

Luckily, the girls in my class are in a desperate need for a leader. They are so middle class, but I’m sure I’ll be able to transform them into me-worthy. That’s the one thing I think I will miss about my “friends” in Bridgeport, they were already equipped with good clothes. Anyway the girls were automatically ready to follow me so my plan to overtake Starlight Shores is well underway. Err… I mean, my plan to make lots of friends is well underway! Yeah, that works….

And then, to top it off I had to ride the bus home from school! It’s so smelly and gross. And I had to sit next to Artemis. It sucked.

Athena wasn’t there because she was cleaning out bug cages after school. Yuck! At least there was one upside to the whole bus thing.

Okay so then when I got home, Mom was practicing singing in my room! Couldn’t she have done it in her room? I have stuff to do! Well then Athena came home, and she complained that some paparazzi were writing a story about her when she came out of school. Don’t they have better things to write about? Um excuse me, Aphrodite Cortez is in town!

And of course Athena had already finished her homework, so I went to copy off of hers and Dad caught me! So he yelled at me. But I didn’t really here what he was saying because I was too busy thinking about how gross Athena is for cleaning up bugs.

Then I had to work on my homework all alone with no help. It took forever.

On another note, Mom got some new clothes to fit into Starlight Shores better. You might’ve been able to tell in the picture I had of her earlier. I could’ve picked something better, but they aren’t that bad.

Oh and lastly, we finally got a butler. His name is, like, Shelly or Kelly or something. Aren’t those girl names?

Author’s Notes:
*Yeah, Aphrodite’s a brat. She’s fun to write as though! :P
*My game has been crashing and freezing lately but I downloaded some mods that should help that so updates should come more often. This one alone took all week to get up so hopefully that won’t happen again.
*Something weird I found out today, when I was getting Carlos to yell at Aphrodite there was an option to accuse of being a diva. Aphrodite isn’t a diva though, she’s just a snob! I’ve gotten the option to accuse of being a snob before, but never this. The really funny thing is that I’ve been planning for Aphrodite to be a diva eventually.
*I’m really tired so that’s really all I have to say for now.
*Please let me know if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes in this update.
*Thanks for reading! Please let me know what you think.

Offline RoseLena10

• Llama Wrangler
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 14: The First Day
« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2012, 12:03:23 AM »
Wow! Aphrodite is really a brat! It was fun update to read. I can't wait for the next update!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2012, 04:49:46 AM »
Heehee, I love writing as bratty sims too! ;D Great update, Aphrodite's chapters are always hilarious to read. :D

loveSims

« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2012, 06:12:42 AM »
Aphrodite is already a diva lol. A very good trait for her when she become a teen. The call someone a diva come with showtime. I must contanly stop my sim for doing it! Other sims don't like a lol. She is a diva ;) I hope the mods help your game. Great update!