Author Topic: A Triple Experience: Graveyard Please  (Read 38437 times)

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 11: Aphrodite's Plan
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2012, 08:00:38 AM »
Sending Aphrodite to boarding school could be interesting ... depending on which one u send her to  ;)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2012, 09:24:13 AM »
Sending Aphrodite to boarding school could be interesting ... depending on which one u send her to  ;)
Well either Smuggsworth Prep School or LeFromage Art School.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2012, 07:19:11 PM »
I just clicked on your profile and I had no idea you are 12! I am 13 and live in New York too! Small world. I live in New York City though  ;D. Great update, I like how you write you can defiantly picture how they girls talk.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2012, 07:31:36 PM »
I just clicked on your profile and I had know idea you are 12! I am 13 and live in New York too! Small world. I live in New York City though  ;D. Great update, I like how you write you can defiantly picture how they girls talk.
Cool!  ;D How old did you think I was? lol.  :P

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2012, 06:35:00 PM »
Cool!  ;D How old did you think I was? lol.  :P
Well honestly based on your writing skills I guessed in college! Lol!

loveSims

« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2012, 01:05:37 PM »
You both are so young? I'm speechless. :o

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2012, 03:03:08 PM »
Well honestly based on your writing skills I guessed in college! Lol!
You have no idea how happy that makes me!  ;D

Thanks! I want to be a writer someday and this is a good start so far don't you think?  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2012, 03:44:57 PM »
Wow, I totally thought you were at least my age (I'm fifteen) or older, lol! I'm so impressed. :D

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2012, 03:54:53 PM »
Wow, I totally thought you were at least my age (I'm fifteen) or older, lol! I'm so impressed. :D
Thanks!  ;D

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2012, 05:01:24 PM »
Sorry for double posting, but I just got Showtime!!!  ;D So I'll post a "leaving" chapter and then its off to Starlight Shores!

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2012, 05:29:45 PM »
You have no idea how happy that makes me!  ;D
Thanks! I want to be a writer someday and this is a good start so far don't you think?  :D
Cool! You sure have an amazing talent and you will go far in your career! Actually, this story would make an AWESOME book I would SO read it!

Offline DoubleWe

• Townie
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2012, 12:57:05 AM »

Me too. I feel like a granny here and I'm not even close to that age ... I hope. My back says different but let's leave this out. :)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2012, 02:01:58 AM »
Chapter 12: The Big Announcement

Tiffani

Well it seems as though the girls really like the journal I got the family to write in. It was actually something I picked up from a book about raising kids that I read while I was pregnant. I read the last few pages, and it seems as though the girls are just regular kids with little fights here and there. When I was a kid my best friend was my nanny so it’s always nice to see my own children having fun with each other.

So news, well…. Oh yeah! Unfortunately, Athena had her first real mishap with her chemistry set the other day. I always worried this would happen and I regret to say that I might have just freaked out a tiny bit. Athena is a smart girl though, and she just used a bottle of the shower-in-a-can that Carlos bought for her to clean herself up.

And Ash aged up from a puppy to an adult!

I feel bad that I don’t spend a lot of time paying attention to him. But Carlos and Artemis both adore him so at least he is happy. However during the little celebration we had for him, I noticed Artemis doing something weird. It appeared that she was talking to thin air! I couldn’t help but make a face, but I’m pretty sure she didn’t notice.

But the real reason for this entry from yours truly is that I had to announce something to my family after dinner yesterday and it is only fair that I record it here too.

“Guys, could you listen for a second?” I asked just as the butler was clearing the table.
“What is it Mom? I’m supposed to be researching more potions for science class tomorrow.” Athena told me, looking impatient.
“We’re not even in high school yet. You don’t have to do anything with that stupid potion set of yours; you just want an excuse to, nerd.” Aphrodite scoffs back at her, rolling her eyes.
“Girls! Listen to your mother, I’m sure whatever she had to say is important.” He gave them a stern look and they both quieted down. Then he sat back and winked at me, since he knew what my announcement was of course.
“Okay, so the past few weeks Bridgeport has been slowing down. A lot of the major celebrities have moved on already, and so have all the best movie directors and sports teams. Your father and mine’s career’s haven’t been going so well because of this. But then my agent called yesterday, saying that all the hottest new things have moved on to a new city. It’s called Starlight Shores.”
“We’re moving there aren’t we?” Artemis interrupts.
“What?”
“Well you are building it up and all this and you don’t do that type of thing unless you have something big to say. Oh, and I overheard you talking to your agent.”
“Umm….. Well yes, yes we are.”

Surprisingly, the girls were fine with this. Athena claimed that the kids here were, “…not at my level intellectually.” Aphrodite just gave a small sniff and proceeded to order the butler to begin packing her clothes. And Artemis just went over to Ash and gave him a big hug. Carlos smiled at me as if to say, “That went better than expected.”

The next couple of days were full of packing and goodbyes. We had to let our poor butler go since his home was Bridgeport and he had a family to support. We promised we’d write though, although I’m not sure how long that will last. He is just the butler.

When the big day finally came, there weren’t any tears. I think all of us had gotten sick of this grey city, and we wanted something more beautiful and exciting no matter what time it is. We all packed inside the limo and headed to the airport. On the way, we passed by the hospital were the girls were born. It felt weird, leaving behind the place that you had expected to live your life in forever. I remember when they all came into our lives, and changed everything.

Carlos sensed my stress and anxiety, and scooted closer to put his arm around me. “It’s going to be okay.” He whispers to me, but even as he does I see a trace of worry on his own face. The weird thing is that it was aimed towards the girls, but a second later he was back to normal. It must have just been my imagination as the city I used to long for slowly slipped away.

Author’s Notes:
*Yay for the update! ;D Sorry that it’s been a while.
*Tiffani means well, she just doesn’t exactly know how to be a mom. Remember how young she is.
*Virtual cookies to anyone who can guess what Carlos is worried about!
*After a lot of problems and story-threatening complication, I finally installed Showtime! The update in Starlight Shores should come sometime this weekend, and on Monday at latest.
*Yes, that is the butler passed out behind Ash once he ages up. He was just making dinner until suddenly he just fell on the floor. If he was that tired I don’t know why he didn’t just go to bed instead of turning on the oven! :P
*Please let me know if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes in this update.
*Thank you for reading! Let me know what you think by leaving a comment! :D

loveSims

Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 12: The Big Announcement
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2012, 07:58:03 AM »
Great update! You will enjoy playing in Starlight Shores, it is a beautiful town.

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 12: The Big Announcement
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2012, 11:09:42 AM »
Can't wait to see how the family gets on in Starlight Shores :)