Author Topic: A Triple Experience: Graveyard Please  (Read 38400 times)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 2: Some Honeymoon
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 10:21:00 AM »
Have fun with the triplets! I'm always unprepared for them.  ;)

Offline RoseLena10

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 06:16:27 PM »
I really enjoyed reading this and I can't wait for more!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2012, 01:07:17 AM »
Chapter 3: Nooboo Madness
 Carlos’s Point of View

With the arrival of our 3 nooboo goddesses, we decided to move out of our 2 bedroom house into the glorious masterpiece that was custom built for us by someone known as Zapkid. He called it Asia’s Glory.

I’ve read in countless pregnancy books that expecting an infant and actually taking care of one are two very different things. I’ve been warned about the constant diaper changes, feeding, and snuggling needed that will be needed not only during the day but in the middle of the night too. Bearing that in mind I might have been ready to handle one infant with the help of my wife but 3? It was a recipe for disaster. Long story short, we’ve been doing all that the book had warned us times 3.

Even after all this when we finally get to have some sleep for a few hours we once again are awoken to the sound of a baby’s cry.

Sometimes it gets so bad the butler even helps out.

I guess by now you know that we were all very excited for the onslaught of toddlerhood. Sure we’d have to teach 3 little nooboos to walk, talk and potty but at least they’d be more than helpless scraps of life deemed immobile in a pink blanket. I’m sorry, I know that was mean. Cut me some slack though, I’ve only slept 5 hours in the last 3 days.

First up we had Athena.

Then it was Artemis’s turn.

Aphrodite was last to meet the sparkles.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to get some sleep!

Author's Notes:
*Chapter 3 is here!  ;D
*It's 1:00 am here, so sorry if there is any mistakes in grammer or spelling. Just point them out to me and I'll fix them.
*Given the pattern that's gone on so far I decided that around this time every Friday/Saturday I will try my best to get an update up. Every once in a while I might post something during the week. but don't count on it.
* I was completely surprised with Artemis's hair color. I've had a lot of nooboos in my games but I have never gotten a hair color as random as that!
*Thanks for reading!
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 3: Nooboo Madness
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 02:32:32 AM »
Happy Birthday to the Triple A's! I noticed one mistake. In the Author's Note you spelt hair wrong!  :P
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2012, 10:11:32 AM »
Yay your using it! Great story too! :)
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2012, 10:34:31 AM »
Happy Birthday to the Triple A's! I noticed one mistake. In the Author's Note you spelt hair wrong!  :P
Ooops! I'll fix it now.  :P

Yay your using it! Great story too! :)
Thanks! The house is perfect for this.  ;D

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2012, 05:16:54 PM »
Author's Announcement(s)
I am hoping to have an update up sometime today. My family is going out to dinner tonight though and I don't know when we'll be back so then I again the update might be posted tomorrow.

Also I just want to say that some of the things happening in the triplets' lives will be related to things that happened to the gods Aphrodite, Artemis, and Athena in Greek mthology. For example Artemis's IF is named Apollo after the god Artemis's twin brother in Greek mthology. I would give a link to the Wikipedia pagea I am using for this information, but it is not completely appropriate for the forum so I'll just leave it out. If you want the information you can PM me for the links or you can just look it up on Wikipediea and you'll get it.

Thanks, Alex

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 04:52:45 PM »
The 3 Gods Have Arrived!
The Scandal
2/1/12
     When Carlos and Tiffani Cortez first moved to town there were a lot of rumors going around that Carlos was just trying to seduce his wife in order to get kids. Those rumors have increased when Tiffani was reported to have taken maternity leave for a couple of days, and was seen walking around town supporting an overly large stomach and munching on watermelons. Soon enough, she gave birth to 3 healthy girls named Aphrodite, Artemis, and Athena. Some say the couple was stealing the god name theme from Lola Belle whose son is named Jupiter which was also the Roman version of Zeus. "I try to be original with everything about me," says Belle "So when someone tries to steal idea's from me it hurts."

Both Carlos and Tiffani claimed their babies' names had nothing to do with Lola Belle and her son Jupitar. Tiffani's publicist reported that the Tiffani is very protective of her daughters and hasn't even allowed for them to be taken out in a stroller yet. However once the toddler birthday came around she loosened up and even offered a few pictures of the triplets million simolean wardrobe.

Author's Notes:

*OMG, did I seriously just triple-post!  :o
*Yay for chapter 4 and a rare weekday update!
*Like how I made it from a newspaper?
*Aren't the triplets cute?  :D They are all identical except in hair and....
*Turns out Artemis also has a random violet eye color. Both Tiffani and Carlos have a greyish-brown color. She's going to look the most out of place in future photo shoots! lol  :P
*Thanks for all the kind comments. I haven't responded to everyone I know but to all of them I say thanks!
*Please point out any spelling and grammar issues on my part and I'll fix them.
*Tell me what you think!

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 4: The Scandal Reports:
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 04:59:47 PM »
Great story so far - I love how you are weaving in the whole celebrity experience.  The girls are adorable!  If you thought nooboo days were crazy, wait until you're trying to teach toddler skills to 3 kids at one time!

Offline ApplesApplesApples

• Occult
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 06:13:30 PM »
I'm really enjoying this story! :) I hope Tiffanni and Carlos are able to handle three toddlers!!

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2012, 07:27:06 PM »
Great story so far - I love how you are weaving in the whole celebrity experience.  The girls are adorable!  If you thought nooboo days were crazy, wait until you're trying to teach toddler skills to 3 kids at one time!
Thanks! I've actually had triplets before, but on that file I was using cheats. I'm trying not to use too many on this one, but its pretty hard!

I'm really enjoying this story! :) I hope Tiffanni and Carlos are able to handle three toddlers!!
Thanks! Carlos has the family-oriented trait so that should help, but I'm not sure to what extent.

EDIT: Yay page 2! I've never gotten to page 2 before in any other topics of mine!  ;D

loveSims

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2012, 09:05:23 AM »
The triplets are adorable! Playing triplets without cheats must be hard. I don't know if I can do it lol! Love your story. :)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2012, 01:00:30 AM »
Wow, scandals are very ferocious. The toddlers are very cute. If you have the baby swing then triplets will be as easy as making a sandwhich. (I don't know how to make pie so it would be hard.)
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2012, 03:38:23 AM »
Chapter 5: The Scrapbook, Entry 1
Tiffani

Carlos and I agreed that we should keep a scrapbook together with pictures and a few notes on our children’s lives. Since they are only toddlers the girls don’t do very many interesting things. However they are adorable, so prepare yourself for a montage of cuteness.

I hope that’s not influencing their opinion on men! (see Author’s Notes to understand this weak attempt at humor. :P

I also neglected to mention that we adopted a little dog named Ash. I don’t have many pictures of him off-hand, but as you can see already from these 2 tiny ones he is pretty cute.

TTFN, Ta-Ta for now!

Author’s Notes:
*The explanation for that joke is that in Greek Mythology Athena and Artemis are the ones who don’t go for men or anything along relationship lines at all. Artemis even has a clan of young girls who pledge with her not to be affiliated with boys in that way. So the fact that they are chewing the heads of men dolls is kinda funny I think.
*Okay, I confess. This is kinda a dumping ground for a bunch of cute screenshots. I’ve just been really busy this week with school and all since mid-terms are coming up so I didn’t get too much playing in. I’ll have a better update up tomorrow hopefully.
*I got TTFN from Tigger in Winnie the Pooh
*Please tell me about any spelling/grammar mistakes, its 3:30 am here!
*Aww, aren’t they so cute!!!!??  ;D
*Well aren’t they? Tell me what you think!

*Please excuse me; I’m off to get some sleep now.

loveSims

Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 5: The Scrapbook, Entry #1
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2012, 06:01:22 AM »
The pictures are very cute! What is TTFN from Tiger in Winnie the pooh? ???