Author Topic: A Triple Experience: Graveyard Please  (Read 38376 times)

Offline ApplesApplesApples

• Occult
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 12: The Big Announcement
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2012, 01:50:03 PM »
Great update! Ash is so purty. ;D I'll enjoy watching the family move to Starlight Shores! By the way, I love your signature.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2012, 05:01:00 PM »
Ooo! I nice twist. It will be interesting to see how they like the new town.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2012, 12:02:57 PM »
Brilliant chapter, very well written as always! :) Can't wait to see how Starlight Shores treats them!

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2012, 12:33:02 PM »

Sorry its late! My computer was being all derpy yesterday, plus this shot took FOREVER to get!  :D

The new update will either be up between this afternoon and Monday afternoon.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
Re: A Triple Experience: Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2012, 12:48:18 PM »
Happy late St. Patrick's day to you to! And yayyy it's my home! :D :P
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2012, 12:55:33 PM »
Great update! You will enjoy playing in Starlight Shores, it is a beautiful town.
Thanks! I haven't gotten much of a chance to explore yet, but I like what I've seen so far.

Can't wait to see how the family gets on in Starlight Shores :)
I'm sure that wherever they go that they'll make the best of it!  :)

Great update! Ash is so purty. ;D I'll enjoy watching the family move to Starlight Shores! By the way, I love your signature.
Isn't he? He isn't really in the story much, but he's a nice dog in general. Haha, I knew about the quote in my signature for a while, and now I have the perfect place to put it to use!  :D

Brilliant chapter, very well written as always! :) Can't wait to see how Starlight Shores treats them!
Thanks!  ;D

Happy late St. Patrick's day to you to! And yayyy it's my home! :D :P
Lol, its a perfect home for them. I can't wait to show everyone else what it looks like!  ;D

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2012, 06:03:51 PM »
Nice picture! Family pictures on Sims always take forever because the Sims are so impatient!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2012, 06:07:08 PM »
Nice picture! Family pictures on Sims always take forever because the Sims are so impatient!
I know right? I ended up having to turn free will off and moving the sims in buy mode using moveobjects on! Even then, Tiffani kept turning around randomly, Athena kept getting up, Carlos kept making the movements sims make when they can't get somewhere, and Ash kept barking and turning around. Artemis and Aphrodite were the only cooperative ones. Lol, never thought I'd say that about Aphrodite.  ;D

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2012, 07:52:55 PM »

Sorry its late! My computer was being all derpy yesterday, plus this shot took FOREVER to get!  :D

The new update will either be up between this afternoon and Monday afternoon.
Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you too! Ireland is my home so as you can imagine its an important day for me :P :)

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2012, 12:09:01 PM »
Love it Alex, it's soooo cool.  ;D
Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you too! Ireland is my home so as you can imagine its an important day for me :P :)
Hehe I live Ireland too.  What county do you live in , I live in Dublin :)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2012, 02:00:58 PM »
Love it Alex, it's soooo cool.  ;DHehe I live Ireland too.  What county do you live in , I live in Dublin :)
Galway :) but originally Dublin :P

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2012, 04:07:06 PM »
Okay so if you didn't know (and I'm pretty sure you didn't) I've been having a lot of problems with my computer these past few days with sims. Its working better with it now but I'm not sure how long that will last. Hopefully I will still be able to get an update up.

Offline RoseLena10

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2012, 06:45:23 PM »
Okay so if you didn't know (and I'm pretty sure you didn't) I've been having a lot of problems with my computer these past few days with sims. Its working better with it now but I'm not sure how long that will last. Hopefully I will still be able to get an update up.
I hope your computer problems have stopped for good. I can't wait for the next update!

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2012, 08:57:41 PM »
Chapter 13: New Beginnings

Artemis

Well, we’re in Starlight Shores. It’s... different I guess. I mean it’s a much prettier city than Bridgeport, but I’m just not used to it yet.  When the plane landed, we were all so excited because Mom had told us that our regular house person, ZapKid, had designed us another house. It really is fantastic.

That’s my room. We all met with him to tell us what we wanted our rooms to look like, and I told him I wanted lots of Irish green and nature stuff so I could feel like I was outside all the time. I think he did an excellent job!

Speaking of Irish green, did you see the picture of us they premiered in the Saint Patrick’s Day edition of that newspaper The Scandal? Mom and Dad let a photographer and a stylist come to our house to do the photo shoot.  The stylist looked at me in my green outfit and said I would be the perfect person to help dress everyone. Man, was Aphrodite mad! She was practically fuming when it was her turn for me to dress her. Ha! I wish that would happen every day.  Even when I did dress her I could tell that she couldn’t find anything wrong with it. I dressed everyone, except Dad. He said that there was no way he was going to pay a bunch of extra money just for clothes he would only wear once. Well none of that was true but whatever.

Oh yeah, back to the topic. That’s Athena’s room. She told Zapkid that she wanted a perfect room for art and logic with a lot of spice brown and turquoise. Even she thought it was perfect, and that means a lot coming from her.

That’s Aphrodite’s room.  Of course she ordered it with lots of pink and mirrors. Even with the wall covered in mirrors she still insisted on adding a vanity! She is so conceited.

Finally here is Mom and Dad’s room. They both like the salmon color, and I think that even Dad didn’t mind the little bit of pink.

Speaking of Mom, she had a real dilemma the minute we landed in Starlight Shores. Apparently her agent either lied or is very stupid, because there really isn’t a film business here. So Mom was out of work and trying to see what she could do. Well her agent called again and said the newest thing was singing! So Mom is a singer now. The only problem is that now she is at the bottom instead of the top of a famous career, and if the press knew than they would have a field day. So she is going in disguise to do her sing-a-grams and is practicing a lot at home. This is awesome because before she was never home when we were so now we will spend a lot more time with her.

So today we were all hanging out, and then Dad ruins our peaceful morning by bringing us homework! He said that it was important we catch up to our future peers tomorrow so he called the school ahead of time so that we wouldn’t be “lost”! Athena finished in minutes but me and Aphrodite were spending hours on stuff we didn’t even know yet.

And it certainly didn’t help that Mom was practicing karaoke behind us the whole time.

Author’s Notes: 
*Whew! I’m glad this chapter is up on time. ;D
*I’ve been trying to update Tiffani’s wardrobe to Showtime stuff, but every time I try CAS freezes. I guess I’ll just do it an outfit at a time with saving in between.
*Also with computer problems, updates may be a bit slow from now on since my computer is not being very reliable.
*Like the house? Here is the link. That page just has the download though, sorry no other pictures. But ZapKid is such a great builder these few pictures should be enough! ;D
*The reason for Tiffani’s career switch is because I couldn’t fit the film studio into Starlight Shores.
*Please let me know if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes in this chapter.
*Thanks for reading! Please let me know what you think.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 13: New Beginnings
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2012, 09:08:02 PM »
Ooh! New Chapter! I see my home was included! ;D You complimented me too much.. but that helps as my ego is <=================================> That big. :P
And yeah the download link isn't spectacular.. I'll see if I can update it to make it look more like my usual but I have a pound of homework to attend to (literally). I can't believe all my
downloads use to just be a link to the Building Construction request thread and a download! :o
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P