Author Topic: A Triple Experience: Graveyard Please  (Read 38378 times)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 9: Athena's Turn
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2012, 01:23:34 PM »
Thanks for the nice comments! Here is the trait list:

Aphrodite: Snob, Excitable, Virtuoso
Athena:Genius, Bookworm, Athletic
Artemis:Good, Loves the Outdoors, Animal Lover

I forgot Carlos's and Tiffani's traits. I'll get them next time I load up the game.

EDIT: Okay here they are:

Carlos: Athletic, Adventurous, Family Oriented, Star Quality, Friendly
Tiffani: Flirty, Party Animal, Charismatic, Great Kisser, Star Quality
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 9: Athena's Turn
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2012, 09:03:19 PM »
Chapter 10: Unusual, even for celebrities   

Artemis

I don’t understand my sisters. Aphrodite is mean; there is just no way around it. She teases me, calls Athena names, and steals things from others. (more on that later) Athena is better, as she isn’t particularly cruel and is really smart. But she is so closed-minded, whenever you suggest the tiniest thing she has to prove it with a book or”science”. Don’t get me wrong, I love them both but sometimes they need a major attitude adjustment.

I was talking to Athena while we were at the block table today. Apparently she has discovered the “liquid horror” potion with the chemistry table she got for out birthday. She keeps it in her locked study along with an easel, and a stereo programmed to give her the best workout for her age, height, and weight. Anyway the potion gives you a feeling of ultimate horror for 8 hours. She was really excited since it was her first, and she was planning on tricking Aphrodite into drinking it by telling her it would enhance her beauty.

“She deserves it.” I mumbled, interrupting Athena’s debate with herself on whether or not she should just mix into a drink.
“What?”
“I think she would deserve it. Feeling that type of fear for that long would really teach her a lesson.”
“Artemis, what happened?”

I shouldn’t have said anything. It really is stupid, but I told her anyway.

“I was baking muffins this morning for Mom and Dad so I could show off my baking skills.”

Take no notice of the green dinosaur costume.

“So they are just about done, and I leave them there to cool off. I come back, and I find Aphrodite serving them to Mom and Dad, who are complimenting her on her baking skills! And then the little brat looks over at me with a stupid, sly smile on her face and says, “Care for a muffin Artemis?”!

I look down at my blocks, kind of embarrassed about the whole thing. “Never mind, it stupid. It’s nothing.”

“Nothing?!” Athena asked indignantly. “It’s definitely is not nothing! She took credit for something you did, and you should tell Mom and Dad.”

“Nah, they wouldn’t believe me.”

The sad part is that Athena didn’t even try to deny it. She just looked at me, and continued building. Three block castles later she says, “Do you believe in supernatural beings?”

“Umm, actually I do. You know those dolls we were sent from our godmother when we were first born? Well I had mine in my bag today and then I felt it tugging on the material. I take it out and in a flash it turned into this weird doll-sim thing. I mean it was the size of a sim, but it still looked like a doll, and it could walk and stuff! It came up to me and said that his name was Apollo, who was the god Artemis’s brother!”

“You must think I’m insane.”

“Actually the same thing happened to me! Except mine is named Zeus who was the god Athena’s dad. The weird thing is that I’m the only one that can see him!”

“Same for me! Well Apollo seems nice; if anyone ever asks who I’m talking to I’ll just say it’s my imaginary friend. Well he kind of is, except he’s real!”

“Great idea, I’ll do the same.”

“Well Aphrodite doesn’t believe that hers will do anything, when I told her she said that I was just being stupid.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure, earlier I saw her shaking her doll as if trying to get it to talk.”

Author’s Notes:
*Sorry for the delay with this chapter, lately I’ve been more in a Minecraft mood than a simming one. :-[
*Those are actually two different Ifs, they happen to look exactly the same. I’ve never had that happen before with twins or triplets.
*Please let me know if there are any spellings or grammar mistakes.
*Thanks for reading! Please let me know what you think.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ApplesApplesApples

• Occult
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 10: Unusual, even for celebrities
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2012, 09:54:19 PM »
Great update! I wonder how Aphrodite will take the potion of absolute horror... They're all a lot like their god counterparts, which is a lot of fun. :) Good job!

Offline DoubleWe

• Townie
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2012, 04:57:57 AM »
I would like to know what's going to happen with these Imaginary friends. Let me guess, Aphrodite's one is named Adonis? Who was/is the lover of Aphrodite (along with Ares and her husband actually) in mythology. Please update soon it's getting enthralling now.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2012, 05:22:05 PM »
Heehee, I can't wait to see how the Liquid Horror potion will affect Aphrodite! :P

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2012, 05:58:12 PM »
Great Update! Love this story! Artemis is my favorite. Can't wait to see what the potion does!

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2012, 11:51:41 AM »
Heehee, I can't wait to see how the Liquid Horror potion will affect Aphrodite! :P
me too :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2012, 10:34:08 PM »
Thank you everyone for all the kind comments! I'm sorry about no updates, I had one ready but then my computer crashed and I lost everything.  :'( I should have it again on Friday at the latest. Also I just thought you should know that there should be about 2 more updates and then I am moving the family to Starlight Shores as soon as my order of Showtime arrives!  ;D

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2012, 10:20:24 PM »
Chapter 10: Aphrodite’s Plan

Aphrodite

Humph, I see what my sisters have written about me. I’m a mean brat am I now? Well I guess I should’ve read this earlier not only so I could see what they thought of me, but also what they had planned for me.

Athena told me she felt bad about our little “argument” and wanted to make amends. She gave me a potion that she had mixed on her chemistry table. She told me it was meant to enhance your beauty for 14 days. I, being the sweet, innocent young girl I am didn’t suspect a thing, so I drank the potion.

It was the most horrible feeling I’ve ever experienced. It was like constant terror, and I felt like at any moment I would be attacked or shot or something. The worst part was that it lasted for 8 hours.

After an experience like that most people would realize how awful they’ve been and their punishment teaches them a lesson. Did that happen to me you ask? Are you kidding?! After something like that the only thing on my mind started with R and ended with E. REVENGE.

But before that I decided to have a tea party with my doll, Ares. He came with that name, and I don’t know who in their right mind would’ve picked it out. My sisters claimed that theirs came to life, but then how come I couldn’t see them? I think they were just trying to trick me. And no, I wasn’t trying to get mine to talk! I was just, umm, trying to see him in better light! Really!

So anyway I put him on the ground, but as soon as I turn to get my tea set I hear a sort of fire cracker noise. I turn back and this weird sim-doll hybrid version of my Ares was standing there in a bunch of purple sparkles!

He comes up to me and says that his name was Ares (which I knew already, duh), who was the god Aphrodite’s lover. I’m no idiot, I know my mythology. I say to him “Isn’t Aphrodite married?”

He just replied with a smirk, “Well that obviously wasn’t a show-stopper.”

I laughed; the god Aphrodite is awesome, just like me! Mom and Dad obviously named me after the best god.

I look over at Ares, and I know he’s thinking what I’m thinking. Ares is the god of war, so revenge must be a strong suit of his. Our eyes meet, and we burst out laughing again.

Author’s Notes
*Yay it’s finally here! Sorry that took so long.
*Aphrodite is not mean-spirited, although (wink, wink) don’t give up on it yet. She is just a snob who holds a grudge and hates her sisters.
* I’m actually considering sending her to boarding school as Tiffani had a wish for it. What do you think?
*As I’ve said before,this story will have a lot to do with what actually happened to their namesakes so Ares and Aphrodite do have some sort of future together. But that’s all the hints you’ll get! ;)
*Please let me know if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes in this chapter.
*Thank you for reading! Please leave a comment and tell me what you think. ;D

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
A Triple Experience Chapter 11: Aphrodite's Plan
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2012, 10:44:46 PM »
I think it's terrific, Alex! And, just what kids would do LOL. good job!

Offline DoubleWe

• Townie
Re: A Triple Experience Chapter 11: Aphrodite's Plan
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2012, 11:21:35 AM »
Oh no! Please don't marry her off to Hephaistos later! Please, I beg you! There must be an Adonis somewhere around that place!  :o
I love Aphrodite! She actually is quite the bad girl ... the goddess was no better. She always knew how to sweet-talk her way out of things but was never actually a good one.
My favorite always was Artemis ... probably because she works with a bow and animals.
Athena was always collectect and cool if I recall it correctly ... maybe disciplined. And she could fight like a Walkyrie.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2012, 12:21:33 PM »
Ooh, this story gets better and better! :D

Offline ApplesApplesApples

• Occult
« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2012, 01:24:36 PM »
Haha, Aphrodite is so funny! I love seeing the different perspectives on this story. ;D

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2012, 05:21:59 PM »
I think it's terrific, Alex! And, just what kids would do LOL. good job!
Thank you! I would know, I'm still a kid.  :D

Oh no! Please don't marry her off to Hephaistos later! Please, I beg you! There must be an Adonis somewhere around that place!  :o
I love Aphrodite! She actually is quite the bad girl ... the goddess was no better. She always knew how to sweet-talk her way out of things but was never actually a good one.
My favorite always was Artemis ... probably because she works with a bow and animals.
Athena was always collectect and cool if I recall it correctly ... maybe disciplined. And she could fight like a Walkyrie.
Well she has a future with Hephaestus and Ares, no Adonis sorry. I like Aphrodite too, but I'm debating on whether or not to send her to boarding school and make this a sort of split story.

Ooh, this story gets better and better! :D
Thanks!  ;D

Haha, Aphrodite is so funny! I love seeing the different perspectives on this story. ;D
Thanks! She really is a brat, but is so much fun to write as. I have a thing for writing the antagonist.  ;)

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
A Triple Experience Chapter 11: Aphrodite's Plan
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2012, 05:34:57 PM »
Alex, my kids think I'm in my second childhood for playing sims. My daughter was not happy with me for buying Showtime. She thinks I could find better things to do in my spare time. I think as long as I'm happy playing sims don't bug me about it...LOL