Author Topic: Autonomous ?  (Read 12739 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: Autonomous ?
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 06:16:04 PM »
Well, in Carl's Gold Digger walkthrough, Geoffery proposed, and HE wasn't part of the active household.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2010, 07:08:42 PM »
Well, in Carl's Gold Digger walkthrough, Geoffery proposed, and HE wasn't part of the active household.

If you read it again carefully, you'll see that Carl's Sim, Ruby, had been invited to move in with Geoffrey, which she did.  At that point, Carl had control of Geoffrey and he had Geoffrey propose to Ruby.  So, it was not an autonomous proposal and he WAS part of the active household.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2010, 12:35:38 PM »
That's what I thought too:
If I may point out something, I do believe in one of Carl's walkthroughs of Gold-Digger Lifetime wish, he said that Geoffry Landgrabb was the one who proposed to his Sim, and I do not believe he was a playable character at this time... Just a thought, but I might be mistaken, to be totally sure I'll have to refer to the guide or Carl can correct me himself.

Edit: I just checked the guide, I was incorrect, he had control over Geoffry at the time, :/ well at least I know for sure now, it would be pretty nice if Sims who weren't inside the household could propose to someone inside the household. I mean it seems logical, seeing as you read about non-playable Sims all the time who are getting married through reading the newspaper.

anything