Author Topic: The Ravensgate Legacy  (Read 91005 times)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
Re: The Ravensgate Legacy
« Reply #360 on: June 06, 2012, 07:19:40 AM »
I love her new look ! I think Moe is very well worth hanging on to. I've used him before and just adore him. I'm sure Alison would have a great life with him. Plus, very cute nooboos of course. Great update !  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #361 on: June 06, 2012, 11:38:38 AM »
Woo, marshmallows! ;D I can empathise with Alison, I'm going through that with a guy as well. ::) Awesome update!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Townie
  • Pool noodles are awesome!
« Reply #362 on: June 11, 2012, 03:09:39 PM »
I hope Alison chooses Moe!
I love rain!

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #363 on: August 07, 2012, 07:23:18 AM »
A Needed Break

It's been such a long time since I last told you about my life, things have changed so much. I guess I've just been caught up in the moment, I believe I should continue from where I left off, it's such an enjoyable thing to recall these memories of my life. Even the sad memories are enjoyable because I know they caused the life I have now.

I had been feeling like Moe was avoiding me, always running off at the hint of commitment. As far as I knew he didn't even have commitment issues but to me it felt like he did. Things had been going well in my career and so I decided it was time to indulge myself with a few days in the land of love, maybe I would find out the meaning of true love and decide whether what I have with Moe is love.

I visited the Nectary whilst in France and was swayed by the taste of the liquids they produce to try my own hand at creating such a beverage. Apparently there are some rare grapes here in France so I packed a few in my suitcase to plant once I returned home.

I did the usual tourist activities of visiting the local markets and stores. The people in France were so kind, if I could I would have liked to move their. I just fear it would be impractical. However if I had moved their then I would not be living in my home now.

Turns out they love the Ghost Stories that I grew up with, they don't have them in France. It was such fun to see grown adults react like children to these new stories.

Even though the new customs laws don't allow the transport of fish due to some diseases possibly spreading, I spent the rest of my holiday thinking things through whilst fishing. I've decided that when I get home I'm going to confront Moe and tell him how I feel. There is no point waiting for someone who may or may not feel the same way. How can I make a decision on a relationship if I don't even know if there is a relationship to judge?

Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #364 on: August 07, 2012, 08:38:18 AM »
Such big decisions to make . I'm sure she'll make the right one. A trip was a great choice to help clear her mind. I haven't played in Barnacle bay for some time but from what I recall Moe doesn't have commitment issues. He's my favorite in the whole town. Enjoyed your update! Looking forward to your next chapter.  :)
ladybug53's Studio

Offline Lisey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #365 on: August 13, 2012, 03:50:30 PM »
Oh man, I hope that the bug doesn't mean she can't get with Moe! I can see you're leaving us in suspense here. ;p

It would be a shame but it's an interesting plot-line anyway, no matter who she ends up with....

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #366 on: August 13, 2012, 04:12:48 PM »
Such big decisions to make . I'm sure she'll make the right one. A trip was a great choice to help clear her mind. I haven't played in Barnacle bay for some time but from what I recall Moe doesn't have commitment issues. He's my favorite in the whole town. Enjoyed your update! Looking forward to your next chapter.  :)

Thank you! I don't really have a favourite from Barnacle Bay, I guess the Calientines are up there because I played them in Sims 2 and such but I haven't sat down and played them, I don't tend to do that with townies.

Oh man, I hope that the bug doesn't mean she can't get with Moe! I can see you're leaving us in suspense here. ;p

It would be a shame but it's an interesting plot-line anyway, no matter who she ends up with....

Thing is the bug isn't what is making him avoid her so who knows what's with him. The whole leaving mid-way through a perfectly good date really does happen with him. I follow him and he just goes home. Thank you!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #367 on: August 27, 2012, 05:45:18 AM »
It's Now or Never

On my return to Barnacle Bay I was immediately cornered by some shop owner, why anyone would steal anything from such a useless shop escapes me, however being the good citizen that I am I spent my first night back at home - searching in the dark for clues.

I guess it also gave me a chance to work over what I was going to do and say to Moe. I was planning every outcome and what I would do because a Personal Investigator always needs a plan, they analyse the situation and react accordingly.

By early morning I had solved the case, it led me all over the island. It also gave me enough time to formulate my plan. The plan that I hoped would work.

I travelled to Moe's home and as usual he was in, I asked him to come with me and that I had something to tell him. He agreed.

I guess from him going back inside to change into something more formal had raised my hopes. I knew I should have gone home first and changed, done my hair and ... What's the use. I initiated my plan and it seemed flawed from the start. I tried to kiss him, the man that had said I was so beautiful and that flirted with me all the time. I tried to kiss him and he rejected me.

He began to make his excuses of that he wasn't ready for this and that he had to get ready for work. His excuses. I didn't hear them I smelt them, because to a Personal Investigator you have to remember one thing, we can smell a liar a mile away.

If I had a partner in my career they could have played the good cop in the duo role. Sadly for Moe I don't have one so he got the bad cop. If he thought I was weak then he was wrong. I began to release my anger through my words and things went flying that shouldn't have. I ripped the answers from him.

The answers were that he didn't realise how I felt, he didn't realise that he had that affect on me, he didn't realise that he was teasing me. I threw his answers to the ground and told him that as long as he is who he is then he will die alone. Old and Alone. Apparently after what I had said spread through the town in the time that it took Moe to get back home, there was already a large group of Sims outside of his home and they had a few words of their own to share with him. Turns out I wasn't the only one who had been teased.

So it does truly seem like It's Never going to be.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #368 on: August 27, 2012, 06:07:42 AM »

As One Door Closes, Another Opens

After the less than positive development in my relationship status I threw myself into my work and hobbies. I purchased a Chemistry Set, maybe with the idea of creating exploding chemicals for unimportant uses. Okay, I know that's not legal and is frowned on but that's what I feel like doing.

Although that thing about Karma getting you for bad things, or in my case bad thoughts really is appropriate as I was the only one subjected to exploding elixirs.

I met some neighbours, they were nice and one of them was a chef and invited me over for breakfast one morning. It's nice to know that there are some friendly and good people on this island. Okay, the majority are but lies tend to follow me anyway, what with my Mother lying about being some targeted heir of some major corporation when her old family had already been murdered. The pancakes were nice though.

My work was just the usual stuff really, stalk this, dust that, magnify whatever I hadn't already dusted. It's become a routine for me now, if a routine is something you never stop doing. Working. At least it has some benefits to it.

I was presented an award for being the best Personal Investigator on the Island, not that there is much competition. It was an honour though for the Island People to think so highly of me and my career. I'm just glad I can help them, although how so much crime happens on such a small island I will never know.

I was offered a free meal at the Bistro as long as I promoted the Bistro as the place where the Town's PI went to eat. (I much prefer the Ship Diner though) However, free food, try argue with that one. It was there that I saw a guy, I'd not seen him before but apparently he is a resident here, how sad that the only people I know on this island are victims or criminals, in a few cases both.

A few weeks later I met him again, he had changed a bit since I last saw him, I remembered him though and of course he knew who I was. I couldn't help myself, soon I was flirting with him.

And we were watching the stars together, leaning against him felt right, it felt like I should be leaning against him. The way he talked to me felt like he cared about me, he wasn't like Moe.

No. Richie Radan was nothing like Moe, he was a far better man. He was decent and loving. I felt whole when he was near me and I think he felt the same, I felt like nothing else mattered and that for once there was truth in my life.

I decided to be bold, like I once was. This time however no rejection met my boldness, only acceptance.

And a returned stronger gesture...

Like they say, when one door closes another opens, how true that can be. I want to close this door though. I want to stop anyone else coming in and throwing me back through. I want to shut myself on this side of the door with Richie. I want to be with him.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #369 on: August 27, 2012, 06:11:57 AM »
I'm glad things have worked out for Alison! Richie Radan better treat her well! Great updates!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #370 on: August 27, 2012, 08:22:06 AM »
I'm glad things have worked out for Alison! Richie Radan better treat her well! Great updates!

Thank you!  :)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #371 on: August 30, 2012, 11:14:35 AM »
Oh, poor Alison, she sure has gone through a lot. I'm so happy for her to finally have found someone who really deserve her. Very anxious for the next chapter. Great chapter and photos.  :)
ladybug53's Studio

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #372 on: August 30, 2012, 04:32:50 PM »
Oh, poor Alison, she sure has gone through a lot. I'm so happy for her to finally have found someone who really deserve her. Very anxious for the next chapter. Great chapter and photos.  :)

Thank you!  :D

Offline Lisey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #373 on: September 08, 2012, 01:37:23 PM »
Yay! Glad Alison finally found someone who truly appreciates her. Like they say, if you snooze you loose! Moe didn't know what a good thing he had going...

anything