Author Topic: The Ravensgate Legacy  (Read 91076 times)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
Re: The Ravensgate Legacy
« Reply #345 on: May 26, 2012, 09:30:47 AM »
I really can't believe I had missed the previous update last Monday. I must get my eyes checked.   :-[ It was a great update! I think Alison looks so cute wearing her Investigator's outfit.

I think Moe Pescue would make a great future husband for Alison. I really like him. I think he's the best one on the whole Island. Can't wait to see the house your building for Alison. Great update and photos as usual !  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

loveSims

« Reply #346 on: May 27, 2012, 11:46:51 AM »
The nerve of the thief to steal her only lights! I think she like Moe, she look very happy about the flowers. ;) Awesome update.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #347 on: May 27, 2012, 03:34:16 PM »
Oh come on, that was so not an awkward moment. ;) Great update!

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #348 on: May 27, 2012, 04:33:35 PM »
Great update, I'm glad to see Alison was able to start over with no issues.

The second picture reminds me of Metro's Dynasty ;)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #349 on: May 29, 2012, 12:16:33 PM »
I really can't believe I had missed the previous update last Monday. I must get my eyes checked. It was a great update! I think Alison looks so cute wearing her Investigator's outfit.

I think Moe Pescue would make a great future husband for Alison. I really like him. I think he's the best one on the whole Island. Can't wait to see the house your building for Alison. Great update and photos as usual !

Thank you! I've not had much experience so far but from what I've seen he does seem to be the best one around for her.

The nerve of the thief to steal her only lights! I think she like Moe, she look very happy about the flowers. Awesome update.

That's what I was thinking, like seriously. Well I guess it's good he didn't get the bed!

Oh come on, that was so not an awkward moment. ;) Great update!

It would be if someone randomly gave you flowers? Thank you!

Great update, I'm glad to see Alison was able to start over with no issues. The second picture reminds me of Metro's Dynasty.

Thank you! I didn't know what you mean't but then it finally clicked as I realised it was her rear!  :P

May have to change her Lifetime want which currently is the Investigator one for 35 cases. For some reason travelling seemed to have wiped all 15 of her solved cases and reset it to 0 cases. I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle of resolving the cases or to just change her lifetime want. If I do then I'm think renaissance Sim or the Tinkerer.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #350 on: May 29, 2012, 02:41:47 PM »
It would be if someone randomly gave you flowers? Thank you!

That's considered awkward?? ..So that's why I'm still single..

Kidding, of course. :P

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #351 on: June 03, 2012, 04:28:02 AM »
Well, this legacy is officialy cursed. Like seriously now I have a relationship bug in this new file! Unable to even get them to go steady. I've spent more time pulling my hair out over this legacy than I have enjoying it..  :-\

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #352 on: June 03, 2012, 04:36:45 AM »
Well, this legacy is officialy cursed. Like seriously now I have a relationship bug in this new file! Unable to even get them to go steady. I've spent more time pulling my hair out over this legacy than I have enjoying it..  :-\

Maybe you can ask for permission to use Master Controller and set their relationship to engaged/married?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #353 on: June 03, 2012, 04:40:00 AM »
Maybe you can ask for permission to use Master Controller and set their relationship to engaged/married?

I don't need permission because this is a Legacy. ;) I could do that but that won't fix the bug, it will just be a by-pass to it. I tend to think that once you get one bug then the file is more susceptible to getting more. Seems to be like that for me anyway...

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #354 on: June 03, 2012, 04:41:07 AM »
You could try copying the save file and then try it?

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #355 on: June 03, 2012, 05:50:28 AM »
Move Alison to the clipboard and back? Wait, will that make her lose her skills? If worst comes to worst, you could always try another guy.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #356 on: June 03, 2012, 08:18:04 AM »
Move Alison to the clipboard and back? Wait, will that make her lose her skills? If worst comes to worst, you could always try another guy.

I've done that and she still can't initiate the interactions. I could try another Guy but it'd be a shame since she likes this one so much...  :-\

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #357 on: June 03, 2012, 08:29:21 AM »
I've done that and she still can't initiate the interactions. I could try another Guy but it'd be a shame since she likes this one so much...  :-\

Would a Factory Reset make any difference? I'm just trying to think of anything.. Could you do the cheat where you change active household, then go to the guy and check if he has any romantic interests?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #358 on: June 03, 2012, 08:31:10 AM »
Would a Factory Reset make any difference? I'm just trying to think of anything.. Could you do the cheat where you change active household, then go to the guy and check if he has any romantic interests?

He lives with her now, he did have a relationship with Dina Calientine no less. He ended that quickly though. I have a plan now though, looking at the Wikia it tells me his backstory...  8)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #359 on: June 06, 2012, 05:02:51 AM »
Are the Feelings Mutual?

I've changed my work outfit, apparently my official uniform had to be this odd white and red investigators dress/jacket thing. As if you'd catch me wearing that. I decided to go all Spy like for my new outfit, what do you think of it? I like the glasses the best though, they make me look more formidable. I've nearly forgotten what my normal clothes are though, sometimes it's just too much effort to change out of these because they are perfectly fine as far as clothes go.

I've had a few more encounters with Moe lately, he's such a charmer... Don't mind me... Just swooning! Every time he speaks the compliments and flirting flows out of him. He doesn't realise it but he has me wrapped around his fingers. It's a vulnerable place though, I don't like how exposed I feel but then I do like it.

But the encounters - as they are not official dates at all - always end the same way. With him running off to Work. His Work which apparently leaves him with mere hours to himself.

I'm beginning to wonder if this .. whatever this relationship is .. is healthy for me? I mean I'm falling for him and he seems to be flirting back with me but it's like we're in stalemate. He just won't make any moves other than flirting and I don't know if I should because he doesn't know if I like him or whether he just isn't interested in me... Then why would he flirt with me all the time? Would someone as nice as Moe lead me on?

anything