Author Topic: The Ravensgate Legacy  (Read 91151 times)

Offline xSammyKayx

• Nooboo
Re: The Ravensgate Legacy
« Reply #315 on: April 22, 2012, 05:15:49 AM »
Great story so far! I'm hooked. Hope you fix your crashing issues.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #316 on: April 22, 2012, 05:33:43 AM »
Aww. Poor Ali. Talon deserves to jump off a cliff!  :P
I hope you solve your crashing issues!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #317 on: April 22, 2012, 07:41:12 AM »
Too bad about all your crashing issues. Hope it gets better with the work you are doing on them. That was quite mean of Talon to treat Ali like that. She's such a nice girl and deserves much better than that sort of treatment. Awesome update! The photos of Josh are quite priceless. Great job on capturing all his expressions. Looking forward for the next update!  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #318 on: April 22, 2012, 07:43:18 AM »
Great story so far! I'm hooked. Hope you fix your crashing issues.

Thanks!  :)

Aww. Poor Ali. Talon deserves to jump off a cliff!  :P

That can be arranged...  :P

Too bad about all your crashing issues. Hope it gets better with the work you are doing on them. That was quite mean of Talon to treat Ali like that. She's such a nice girl and deserves much better than that sort of treatment. Awesome update! The photos of Josh are quite priceless. Great job on capturing all his expressions. Looking forward for the next update!  :)

Thanks! Haha, first time I saw his face I couldn't believe the expressions he can pull!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Lisey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #319 on: April 22, 2012, 10:45:55 AM »
Great update! I think it's hilarious that Talon hit on her brother. Right in front of her! Not the smartest move. But Sims aren't always the brainiest...

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #320 on: April 22, 2012, 10:51:48 AM »
Great update! I like how you told the story through the tape. I hope your crashing is better! As for saving the family, couldn't you just save them and their house to the clipboard?
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #321 on: April 22, 2012, 11:07:13 AM »
Great update! I like how you told the story through the tape. I hope your crashing is better! As for saving the family, couldn't you just save them and their house to the clipboard?

Thanks! Tried that and the crashing issues follows them through... I am getting crashing with them when I have tried other test games and they have not crashed at all for like the three weeks I tested.

Great update! I think it's hilarious that Talon hit on her brother. Right in front of her! Not the smartest move. But Sims aren't always the brainiest...

Thanks! No it wasn't the best move of his, I think he was flirty though so that might be why... his Girlfriend was also a Young Adult...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #322 on: May 06, 2012, 12:32:33 PM »
Someone to Guide the Way

When I woke up I didn't know where I was or where any of my family was. I was standing in the middle of nowhere. That ain't no exaggeration either. I mean there was a road and some signs of humanity but long gone, there were weeds and this foul smell that lingered on the blades of grass which were as soggy as the stagnant waters which sat, stinking, at the bottom of a small gulley in the ground. From this information I realised, with horror, that I was standing in the middle of the Swamps of Twinbrook - In my best heels! As if standing in a swamp wasn't bad enough but I was in heels which sank through concrete on a good day!

I don't remember much about how I got here either. I remember that Max arrived and my family screaming as his people dragged them away. I knew it was for our safety and I can only assume that the people who had taken my old family from me had found us again but luckily Max got to us before them. Well I hope so anyway..

So as I was debating whether to remove my heels and walk barefoot through the squishy grass, I saw someone. Typically standing on the other side of the toxic-pool of lice infested water.

I didn't recognise her, I hadn't seen her before my parents and siblings had... died. I didn't know her from Union Cove or from Starlight Shores. She asked me if I was Faye Ravensgate, I said yes... Did you expect me to go - 'Nah, My name's Jane Doe'. She seemed trustworthy enough anyway, as trustworthy as strangers can be.

Then she hugged me. Yep, she hugged me! I was really confused and all, I had just met her! She said how great it was to finally meet me and that she had hoped to meet me sometime, she said she really wanted to see the kids and see how cute they are. As if things couldn't get any more weird she then asked me what has been happening and if I'm okay. I told her everything. Everything, like literally everything. I told her the truth of who I was and who I am now. I told her how I hadn't even told my beloved Panther that I was the daughter of some billionaire who had been murdered along with most of his family and that I was the long-lost daughter who the media still search for but fail to find. How people are out there and trying to kill me and anyone that is close to me.

So here I was feeling so terrible about myself when this Woman dropped a new bombshell right smack-bang on me. She told me who my husband was. How he lied to me as well. I'd asked Panther if he was related to THE Character family, he said he wasn't and that it was just a shared name. So then this Woman goes ahead and tells me that I am married to the tenth generation of THE Character Line. So I guess we're even now. I have a secret and he has a lie. As if things couldn't get any more complicated.

Not long after she dropped that news on me she declared that she had to leave and that my transport would arrive soon, to allow me to reunited with my family. She left me with the words - 'Tell your daughter I like her hairstyle'. Which made next to no sense to me.. Why should I tell her that, it's not as if... Then it hit me. Shortly before Alison became a teenager there had been a media frenzy over a shock appearance of a celebrity, that celebrity was Rabbit Character. That celebrity was supposed to have died years ago but there she was young as she was over fifty years before. There was no doubt that it was her which caused the frenzy... despite the change in hairstyle. The hairstyle that inspired my Daughters own style.

So you can imagine my face when I realise the woman I just talked to was the one and only Rabbit Character, the great-great-something -Grandmother of my Husband who honestly looked younger than I did. My head hurts now.

"Ms Ravensgate. You are to follow me, we have a boat to catch. Except this one won't sink this time." Max's voice came out of nowhere and made me scream quietly. He did have a habit of that you know, appearing randomly out of nowhere. As well as vanishing into thin air.
"Max... Where are we going this time?" I asked nervously, casting glances at the approaching darkness covering the filthy swamps.
"We are going somewhere you will not be found again, where you and your family can truly build a new life and live forever in peace. Did Ms Character not tell you that? Then again, she likes to withhold information, I still believe she had a hand in you and your husbands introduction, be wary of her Ms Ravensgate, she is extremely clever and very capable of doing and getting what she wants." He said all of this as if pondering information he kept to himself.

I don't care what he says. I knew that Rabbit Character was here to help me, not to disadvantage me in anyway, after all I am family now and she wouldn't hurt family, not from what they say about her anyway. I now sometimes wonder what her story was and how she is still here to be writing her story... Right now though I only have to wonder where the Llama I am going.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #323 on: May 06, 2012, 12:45:08 PM »
Great update! I don't play Twinbrook much but a lot of people say that it is a great town despite some of the weirdos. It was good to see Rabbit again!  :D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #324 on: May 06, 2012, 12:47:06 PM »
Great update! I don't play Twinbrook much but a lot of people say that it is a great town despite some of the weirdos. It was good to see Rabbit again!  :D

They're not going to Twinbrook. That was merely a place to take shelter in after the rushed exit from Starlight Shores. Thanks!  :)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #325 on: May 06, 2012, 12:48:38 PM »
This was so awesome! I totally can't wait to see what happens next and find out more about Faye's secret!! :D

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #326 on: May 06, 2012, 03:11:37 PM »
Oh wow !  That was quite an awesome update. Very anxious to read the next chapters. It keeps on getting better all the time.  I love how you seem to capture all these precious moments. This chapter was very much worth the wait.  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

loveSims

« Reply #327 on: May 07, 2012, 04:28:36 AM »
Great update! Can't wait to find out what happens next. :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #328 on: May 08, 2012, 02:29:01 AM »
This was so awesome! I totally can't wait to see what happens next and find out more about Faye's secret!!

Thank you!  :) I can't wait either, she has yet to tell me even, how rude!

Oh wow !  That was quite an awesome update. Very anxious to read the next chapters. It keeps on getting better all the time.  I love how you seem to capture all these precious moments. This chapter was very much worth the wait.

Awww, thank you!  :D

Great update! Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Thank you loveSims!  :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #329 on: May 12, 2012, 01:09:31 PM »
Just wanted to let you all know that I am working on the Legacy, just no updates as of yet. I'll try and get something for you soon though! Just need to put something together first...  ;)

anything