Author Topic: The Ravensgate Legacy  (Read 91159 times)

loveSims

Re: The Ravensgate Legacy
« Reply #300 on: April 09, 2012, 11:25:01 AM »
Oh my! Leaving with the teens in charge spells trouble. I sense a teen party! ;)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #301 on: April 09, 2012, 02:59:32 PM »
Wow ! Great photos .  I hope I can get even half as good as you one day.  I wonder what those teens are up too.  ;)
Great update !
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #302 on: April 09, 2012, 05:37:47 PM »
I just spent all day going back and forth reading the entire thing. Your writing style is amazing. The smooth detail of it all amazes me. Great job. I'm hooked.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #303 on: April 10, 2012, 05:39:03 AM »
I didn't know either! Your pictures are so good I wish you will write a tutorial about taking pictures.

Thanks! I would if enough people wanted one.  :)

Oh my! Leaving with the teens in charge spells trouble. I sense a teen party! ;)

Hehe...  ;)

Wow ! Great photos .  I hope I can get even half as good as you one day.  I wonder what those teens are up too.  ;)
Great update !

Thank you! I'm sure you will with practice!  :D

I just spent all day going back and forth reading the entire thing. Your writing style is amazing. The smooth detail of it all amazes me. Great job. I'm hooked.

Wow! Thank you Nicky!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Lisey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #304 on: April 10, 2012, 01:53:12 PM »
Thanks for the photo tips! I didn't know about that at all. I second (or third, at this point?) a picture-taking tutorial! I think you'd be great at it. :D :D :D

Josh's girlfriend is gorgeous!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #305 on: April 10, 2012, 02:26:35 PM »
Oh, I thought I'd already commented!

Yes for picture tutorial! You have a growing fanbase! :P Josh's new girlfriend is so pretty, I hope they last!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #306 on: April 10, 2012, 06:31:25 PM »
So what are the names of the lovers?
That was a great update like usual. You must do a tutorial!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #307 on: April 10, 2012, 06:35:24 PM »
So what are the names of the lovers?
That was a great update like usual. You must do a tutorial!

Good question... I remember faces not names, Lol Faye doesn't know them yet.  ;D

So you all want me to do a tutorial? Guess I'll have to give it some thought on how to do it then. I'll check with Carl and Pam if it's okay first though. :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #308 on: April 11, 2012, 07:02:21 PM »
Running into troubles again. Constant crashing for minor reasons such as Zooming out. No idea what it going on as I have the Dynasty in SS and don't have these issues. I'm doing a Factory Reset but now my Store Content is refusing to work properly and I am having to redownload it all. I am undecided whether to try them again in SS or to try a different town that is more reliable such as the SV or TB. I dislike RV.  :-\

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
« Reply #309 on: April 11, 2012, 07:58:11 PM »
This sounds really weird...but...have you tried uninstalling only your premium content? I had weird crashing once and it was linked to Lady Ravendancer's Goth Book of Spells.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #310 on: April 12, 2012, 05:39:19 AM »
This sounds really weird...but...have you tried uninstalling only your premium content? I had weird crashing once and it was linked to Lady Ravendancer's Goth Book of Spells.

I don't own the book and they only have two Premiums in the house which are the Baby Swing (2 of them) and the Hypnotise thing. I'm reinstalling my Store stuff anyway as it's all in the folder but not showing in the launcher, then it's all installing and then it doesn't show in game! Grrr!

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
« Reply #311 on: April 12, 2012, 09:06:33 AM »
Hmm....ya know Tears of Jade had this issue. I'll see if I can get in touch with her. I don't remember how she fixed the non-installing content issue.

Offline CharlotteDaBookworm

• Occult
  • Call me Charlotte, Charlie or Char
« Reply #312 on: April 13, 2012, 04:37:44 AM »
I've had that problem before, try reinstalling (or doing another factory reset) it fixed it for me.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #313 on: April 13, 2012, 04:41:57 AM »
I've had that problem before, try reinstalling (or doing another factory reset) it fixed it for me.

I'm moving them to the same set as the Jades I think. I'm going to leave out Overwatch and Errortrap. I've done it before without and it will just make things so much simpler when downloading stuff and knowing which file has which Sims saved.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #314 on: April 22, 2012, 05:04:12 AM »
Teenage Drama

I went away for two days. Two Days. Then when I come back I find a heartbroken Daughter and a Son on a possible murderous rage - no different from usual then? I could get nothing out of anyone as to why this was, at first I thought they had fallen out over something Ali said but the more I examine the situation I see that Josh is being very protective of her. Not sure what is going so I did what any good mother never does - go for the gossip. The things you can learn from gossip can be very helpful, even if I may need a nuclear shelter for the rest of my life if they find out that's how I found out. Is it better to tell the truth or lie and say you went through something similar...? Well I kind of did but that's another story for never. Here is what I found out, one of those party videos...

"Wahay! Josh is getting pretty close there with his silly face! Lana Hillman really should check out that face he pulls at her, real flattering!"

"Aha, that was so funny, Josh you really pull some hilarious faces! Good one Lana!"

"Guys! Seriously?"

"Shhhh, look what we have here! Oohh... Let's get closer so we can listen to some juciy stuff...!"

"Would you really leave your girlfriend for me Talan?"

"You bet, you're the most beautiful Girl I have ever seen, I want to be with you..."

"Oh,oh and more ohs! We should give them some privacy, or should we stick the camera further in their face?"

"Uh oh. Now this is real drama, we could sell this to like Sim Cowell for like a TV Drama!"

"Dude! What do you think you're doing!"

"You said I was the one you wanted and then you go off and flirt with my own brother!? I bet you weren't even going to leave your other girlfriend for me, you were going to have me be just one on the side! You disgust me! To think I even liked you at all."

"I'm guessing she ain't coming downstairs again for the rest of the night. What a jerk.

"Talan. Get out of my house. Now. You've just revealed your real self so get out and stay out."

"Well, looks like the Party is over guys. Let's head home, leave these two alone. Umm, how do we turn this thing off? Jake it's your camera where's the off bu............................."

So yeah. That is what happened. Well at least Ali knows that not every man out there is as gorgeous as Panther in personality as well as looks. I just hope it hasn't left a lasting impression on her, I mean, she still seems so young to me. Like only yesterday she was learning to walk.. how corny, I know but it truly does seem like that. I'm glad Josh was there for her. I wish I had a sibling like him who had been there for me, or even one of them had even acknowledged me. It's too late to dwell on these things though and that's why we have to move on. You might think this is possibly the worst thing to happen to us as a family for a while but well it's not. Shortly after I saw that video I called everyone for lunch, we were sat at the table when utter chaos descended on us. My children were screaming and shouting and my Husband was fighting to reach them. I remained still through the entire ordeal, for I had made eye contact with Max Skills. I knew that by him being here we had to leave. I don't know why or where. I just know it's not safe here. I wanted to remain strong through this but then it dawned on me that I have not told my family about my own life before Union Cove, I haven't told Panther about Max Skills or what happened. I just hope they take it well....

'Quite Chaotic.. Basically they keep crashing every time I try and do simple things so I am having to move them again to try and fix those issues. It would be a bit odd for them to just decide to move randomly when they've been in SS for less than two weeks so this is a forced relocation. Sadly in their new relocation they are still showing signs of crashing and glitching and so I think I've come up with an idea which is to save each of them into CAS and create a new family, leaving behind any potential problems in them and their scripting or whatever. I have yet to think of how to regain their skills as that is the only thing I can't do easily. I suppose I could just stop aging and SP and skill them up quickly to whatever level. Panther's Charisma will the hardest but the photography for Faye should be easy enough.'

anything