Author Topic: The Ravensgate Legacy  (Read 91224 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Ravensgate Legacy
« Reply #285 on: April 02, 2012, 03:25:30 PM »
Practise? Yea.. Wait till you see the house I built for my poor dynasty sims.. :P

Well... Just keep practising!  :)

You're an amazing builder/decorator! I'm in awe of those room designs - especially Panther and Faye's! Those are such busy patterns - yet it's totally easy on the eyes! And your shots...amazing!

Excited to see what the teenagers look like as young adults!

Aww, thank you!  :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #286 on: April 03, 2012, 11:25:56 AM »
I've updated the Ravensgate Legacy Site a bit, mainly I have put up the Heir Poll. If you have an outright favourite then you can vote now but as far as I can tell you can't change your vote so if you want to wait to hear more then feel free. I probably won't end the poll till Katie has been a teen for a while just to give her a fair shot at becoming the heir as well. So hold fire if you think you may regret it later on.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #287 on: April 06, 2012, 05:16:55 AM »
Three Birthdays - Panther gets stabbed.

I hardly see the Teens now, they are often going out to see friends and only come home when curfew arrives. Not that I mind, the constant explosions from upstairs as Ali keeps working on something. The smell of body odour from Josh after his workouts. It's such a shame they are out of the house so often..

We bought Josh some kind of metal pole construction which he pulls himself up to. Seems pointless to me, I mean how many times is he going to be dangling over the edge of a building and have to pull himself up? Oh, what do you mean it's not practice for that - Oh right. Panther told me it's to build strength. Pfft, they have exercises for everything now.

The twins being out the house also lets me spend some quality time with my littlest angel, the girl dressed in hot pink!

Pink also aged up, she's an old lady now. Panther is worried that it will be any day that his best friend will be gone. I really hope she'll live a long life. Her son comforted her in her old age, I wonder if either of mine will do that to me?

My little man also had his birthday, I feel terrible that we were both working so we couldn't throw a party but we were there for his birthday!

We've also noticed that Banksy has grown a few, well a lot, of grey hairs. He must have aged up whilst I was at work or something. Poor dog, so old now that he has to lie down to eat.

Panther got asked to volunteer for a magician on a night out in town, I screamed a little too much when she stabbed him. I was almost about to run up and stab her with her own swords but he came out okay. I still had to check for stab wounds. You can't trust magicians, she might have used her tricks to cover the wounds.... because I'm not paranoid..

Ehem, this wasn't very lady like but it was great fun. I'm amazing at this you know, the bull riding. You should try it sometime but maybe make sure you don't fall off, I'm pretty sure that guy wasn't being carried away to the ambulance from a bar fight he was in...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #288 on: April 06, 2012, 07:27:02 AM »
Oh, I love Max's new hair! Is that store hair or does it come with an EP? I must have that hair! You scared me with the title there, I'm glad Panther didn't actually get stabbed! :P Awesome update!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #289 on: April 06, 2012, 07:43:38 AM »
Oh, I love Max's new hair! Is that store hair or does it come with an EP? I must have that hair! You scared me with the title there, I'm glad Panther didn't actually get stabbed! :P Awesome update!

It's a Store Item. Hawked Up Waves from the Everyday Kids Collection.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #291 on: April 08, 2012, 08:18:49 AM »
Happy Birthday everyone !  Love that hair style too . A must get for sure . Awesome photos of the little ones .  So glad Panther is ok !  Great update as usual . Looking forward for the next one . You're such a talented person .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #292 on: April 08, 2012, 09:27:05 AM »
You will warn us if the poll for the heir is about to close? I want to vote when I know Katie and Max a little better. Awesome update as always.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #293 on: April 08, 2012, 09:35:51 AM »
Happy Birthday everyone !  Love that hair style too . A must get for sure . Awesome photos of the little ones .  So glad Panther is ok !  Great update as usual . Looking forward for the next one . You're such a talented person .  :)

Thank you!  :)

You will warn us if the poll for the heir is about to close? I want to vote when I know Katie and Max a little better. Awesome update as always.

Of course I will! I probably won't move anyone out till I absolutely have to anyway.  :)

Offline Lisey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #294 on: April 08, 2012, 03:25:43 PM »
I concur that the hair looks great!

In awe of your snapshots, as usual. I'm always amazed at the interesting angles you get! I've been using the Tab key myself but just to center things; can't seem to find all the interesting angles that you seem to!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #295 on: April 09, 2012, 06:29:46 AM »
I concur that the hair looks great!

In awe of your snapshots, as usual. I'm always amazed at the interesting angles you get! I've been using the Tab key myself but just to center things; can't seem to find all the interesting angles that you seem to!

Thank you! Have you tried using the Shift+A/D Keys to tilt the camera? It also helps to fit stuff into the image that you would have to zoom out further to get in.  :)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #296 on: April 09, 2012, 06:40:58 AM »
Thank you! Have you tried using the Shift+A/D Keys to tilt the camera? It also helps to fit stuff into the image that you would have to zoom out further to get in.  :)

I never knew that is how you tilt the camera. That is going to be so helpful Thomas.

Loving the story by the way,you have a way with words.
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #297 on: April 09, 2012, 06:51:23 AM »
I never knew that is how you tilt the camera. That is going to be so helpful Thomas.

Loving the story by the way,you have a way with words.

Thank you Rachel! Glad I've managed to give you a helpful tip!  :D

loveSims

« Reply #298 on: April 09, 2012, 08:22:51 AM »
I didn't know either! Your pictures are so good I wish you will write a tutorial about taking pictures.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #299 on: April 09, 2012, 09:42:57 AM »
Teenage Love

Fine. I know I am nosy but come off it, which parent doesn't want to know what their teenagers are up to and get the latest gossip on who's kissed who. It's exiting and makes you feel young again. Well it might be just me but I'm sure you'll all be interested in what my Twins have been up to as of late...

My Daughter is showing signs of a crush and has been on a date with a reasonable boy. Not too rugged or anything. I don't trust him though. I think he's a player. Don't tell Ali that though! Eesh, Panther confronted her over being late home and ouch that was painful. I took the youngest into the bomb shelter and waited for the war to be over. Both of them have such a temper when angry. Panther is only worried for her and well she must take after me. I just hope she doesn't do the same thing that I did and that the same thing doesn't happen to her. Or anyone else.

Max is such the little devil. He says that Panther should have her arrested and locked up to keep her safe. A breath of fresh air amongst the teenage drama of bickering siblings.

Josh has a beautiful girl. She's not common like some of those others at the school. She's unique and very nice. She's got him falling at her feet.

And she's falling at his feet just as quickly.. Naaw.

Now with all this Teenage Romance it seems a little bit risky that Panther and I accept the trip to a luxury hotel but it's been a long time since we went on any trip and so we accepted and left the teens in charge. When Katy is old enough we'll go to Egypt on a Holiday, a proper Holiday.

I suppose I should tell my family about me writing all about them like this. Maybe one day they can continue it. I hope they don't mind.

anything