Author Topic: The Ravensgate Legacy  (Read 91050 times)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: The Ravensgate Legacy
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2012, 11:32:08 AM »
Hah, I just did a cliffhanger like you in my Disney Dynasty! What a coincidence! Have I said that I love this Legacy yet? Because I do. :)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2012, 03:25:46 PM »
Don't know why I never commented on this amazing story! But back to buisness.....Oh no, a cliffhanger!  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #122 on: January 25, 2012, 04:41:41 PM »
More than we bargained for...

Hmm, I think I left you hanging last time? I know, cruel but it was vaguely amusing to do so. I needed a bit of a break anyway, things got a little hectic and I ran out of time. That and Panther just looked smokin'! Enough about Panther - Let's do a quick recap shall we? Well I was going through immense pain and have no idea what I said and I hope nobody else does. Then it was off tot he Hospital because surprisingly I'm too much of a coward to try a home birth, can you imagine the floor?

So you can imagine my relief when I gave birth to a happy and healthy baby. I actually stated that I was glad that was all over. Apparently you should have seen the look on my face when the Nurse said 'Uhh... Mrs Ravensgate. You may have spoken to soon...' I must remember to apologise to that Nurse. So yep. There was another one! I was having twins! Both were born perfectly happy and I adore them both, a mixed gendered pair. The Girl is called Alison Ravensgate and the boy is Josh Ravensgate, little Alison was born first followed closely by Josh. Alison is a Genius I can tell and Good, she's so clever! Then our little boy is obviously athletic because of how much he moves... Mr Wriggles he is. He's never cries either so I think he must be a brave little tyke.

Apparently these new swings we bought are much better than Cribs for young children's growth and well being. I must admit I thought you had to feed babies more often.

You'd think I would be the one passed out dreaming of food, seeing as I was in labour for hours and such...

That night a beautiful miracle occured, not quite as beautiful as my two darling angels but close to that. It must be something in the water to make all of us have twins. As that night Pink gave birth to two lovely puppies named King and Athena.

With Puppies in the house we had to make the place more pet friendly so we renovated a room to have the pet essentials in and to keep room elsewhere in the house. Panther showed his neurotic side a bit as well, must be to do with the stress of being a parent.

I then used a cool new wedding gift, to burn off that baby flubber.

The two puppies are just adorable, so playful and cute it's just unreal!

We went to the Dog Park the other day as well, took everyone with us. It was such a peaceful day to take our newest members on a day out.

It was a great day and very relaxing.

I love my little family so much, I'm sure life can only get better at this stage. Well, possibly starting after potty training.

If I think the Puppies are a handful I can't wait to see what the Twins are like as Toddlers. These Pups were running across the road! Adorable as they are running.

Oh and another addition is a random Dog Gnome one of the dogs must have brought in.

Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #123 on: January 25, 2012, 04:43:36 PM »
Thank you everyone who has been reading and is reading! I love hearing all of your comments!  ;D Also a side note is that if you like Faye's Hair Colour then you can download it HERE as I have uploaded it to the Swap Shop, I know it's a typical colour but I thought I'd share it.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #124 on: January 25, 2012, 08:23:41 PM »
This is a great story, samoht.  I love that it's in Union Cove.  I keep looking for familiar faces in the pictures around town.  I'm bookmarking this one so I can keep up with it.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #125 on: January 26, 2012, 02:09:06 AM »
This is a great story, samoht.  I love that it's in Union Cove.  I keep looking for familiar faces in the pictures around town.  I'm bookmarking this one so I can keep up with it.  :)

Thanks Pam!  :D

loveSims

« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2012, 09:36:36 AM »
Congrats with the twins and puppies. The picture of the puppies is too cute. I love the picture of them with the twins in the park. Lovely update! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #127 on: January 26, 2012, 09:40:05 AM »
Wow!  This was an awesome update. They sure are going to be busy for some time. Thanks so much for sharing Faye's hair. I have all expansions and stuff packs plus all the hair from the store that I like but couldn't find Faye's hair anywhere. Again , you are a super great writer and photographer. Great chapter!   :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #128 on: January 26, 2012, 11:10:50 AM »
Thanks Lovesims and ladybug! :D Yep, I'm way ahead right now and things are hectic specially with the dogs running around the house non-stop.

@Ladybug, I'm pretty sure I got her hair because someone used my referal when they bought simpoints and I got some set with a dress, the hair, a suit for male sims and a rope type fence I think. I don't think you can buy it separately though. :/

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #129 on: January 26, 2012, 11:33:47 AM »
Oh wow, this is a great story. Makes mine look like a child wrote it. I love your house. I wish I was as talented as some of you guys on here. I love the story.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #130 on: January 26, 2012, 11:56:51 AM »
Oh wow, this is a great story. Makes mine look like a child wrote it. I love your house. I wish I was as talented as some of you guys on here. I love the story.

Thank you Sdhoey! I'm glad you like it and I've seen yours and it is very good.  :) Just keep practising your building and eventually you'll get better.  ;)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #131 on: January 28, 2012, 07:43:58 AM »
Aww, this just gets better! :D The puppies are so cute and I can't wait to see what the twins look like as toddlers! Who would have thought that everyone was going to have twins? :P

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #132 on: January 28, 2012, 10:54:19 AM »
Toddler Twins

The two twins were great as babies, hardly cried at all. I have no idea why people said that babies are so hard to raise. Though they did seem happiest when in those cute swings we bought.

Soon enough though and it was time for our angels to become devils, well that's what I've heard about the toddler years. I wouldn't know much though about small children. I mean I did have a younger sibling but I spent most of the time out of the house, being ignored. I really hope none of my children have the same upbringing that I had.

They turned out more like their more attractive parent. Which is obviously me, although Panther is a close runner up as most attractive parent. Although I do love Alison's blue eyes.

Are they not just the most adorable creatures you have ever seen? I love them to pieces and wish they could stay like this forever, squeal! I'm sure I wasn't even as cute as they are! Although Alison is one for the glaring. Not sure who she got that from.

Ah! I can't believe Panther put this one in! How do you remove these images from the camera? I swear it wasn't me it was Pink! Yet they all laughed at me and I tried to tell them! Ahrg!

We bought loads of cute toys for them to play with and they love them. I think Panther wishes he could play with them, although he's not that childish.

Our little man in his suit is always at the block table, I bet he's going to be a handy little fella.

Whilst Alison is a total Daddy's Girl. Not that Panther minds at all, she's getting more attention from him than I am!

So I always go and play with my little man. He's a total laugh, just like me. No you can't argue against that. We love both children as much as each other though and our family is just complete.

Our marriage is still extremely strong and going well, we're deeply in love still and now people are going around saying we're faithful to each other, which we always have but it must be noticeable by the neighbours then!

It does get noisy though, especially when we taught the kids to talk, that earned several headaches for me. Although hearing their first words and their little voices talking, oh it's just so wonderful and adorable!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #133 on: January 28, 2012, 11:15:51 AM »
I love this Legacy so, so much. The pictures you have of the family all over the house are wonderful. I really like the one of Panther reading. The toddlers are so cute!

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #134 on: January 28, 2012, 11:36:23 AM »
Awwww how cute are the twins. I love Allison's eyes , so pretty.  :)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets