Author Topic: The Ravensgate Legacy  (Read 91153 times)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Ravensgate Legacy
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2012, 06:22:49 PM »
Man, Egypt is a hoppin' place now days! My sims JUST took another trip there.
Looks like they had a lot of fun on their honeymoon :) Just be glad no mummys popped out during their tour!

loveSims

« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2012, 04:01:51 AM »
I love Egypt! Look like your sims have a awesome time ;) Congrats with the wedding! Can't wait to see the nooboos. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2012, 09:00:12 AM »
Panther and Faye look so happy . Congratulations on the wedding . I can't wait to see their nooboos . Great update as usual .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2012, 02:21:34 AM »
Lol, thank you everyone!  :) Just a side note but there was no try for baby in Egypt, they just Woohoo'd.

EDIT: I am so happy because I am getting so far in this game! It's just going great and I must be a week or two in now without any crashing!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

loveSims

« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2012, 02:53:28 AM »
I'm so glad you solve your crashing problem. After all the work you put in that world, you so deserve to play in it! :D

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2012, 09:08:58 AM »
I'm so glad you solve your crashing problem. After all the work you put in that world, you so deserve to play in it! :D

I agree with you loveSims , he deserves to play that world . Plus his photos are awesome . I'm very happy for you samoht .  :)
ladybug53's Studio

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2012, 12:01:25 PM »
Fundraising and Matchmaking

Once we got home I agreed to let Panther throw a Fundraiser for his Work. It's basically you invite your friends and try and get as much cash as you can out of them. It was kind of fun even if people kept talking about politics and all that.

Panther managed to get what must have been over ten thousand from his old friend Declan! Can you believe it? Word is that him and his daughter are on the run from some major criminal or someone. I don't believe it though, I'm no gossip. Although did you hear about my Boss? I heard he was not completely true to whoever his Lady is...

See what I mean! The cheek, just cause he is my Boss doesn't mean I'll go that far.

Thankfully Panther came over and started talking about fire and burns... Then made sure he knew who was with who.

Panther also managed to get some cash from his Boss. She's a lonely woman you know, poor girl. I hope she finds someone.

Panther also felt the same, he also felt the same about his old friend. So with his developing Charisma Skill he turned a little party magic.

It was amazing how well they hit it off, the whole party they were just staring at each other. Although they're not as cute as Panther and I. I hope so anyway, I'm cuter right? Panther says I am.

Gah, those two almost made me move out so they'd get a room.

After everyone had gone we calculated that Panther had made $27,250 for his funds. He was very pleased with that. So we'd been back in Union Cove for pretty much one day as a newly wed couple. We'd earned a lot of money and none of it was for us. I'd been hit on by my Boss and I'd met some friends of Panther's. Yet for some reason I wouldn't change any of it.

Oh and if you're wondering, Pink missed Panther a lot. I got a sniff and it was like I never left.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2012, 12:11:07 PM »
Nice update. Faye's boss sure is cheeky trying to woo her with Panther in the same room. I'm glad she wasn't having a bar of it!

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2012, 12:21:09 PM »
Beautiful update !  I really like the portrait of Faye hanging on their wall . Just loved the look on Panther's face when the couple was making out , it was priceless . Awesome photos ! :)
ladybug53's Studio

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2012, 12:34:03 PM »
Yey, two updates! :D My Sims just went to Egypt, as well. :P And how dare Faye's boss try to steal her from Panther? I'm glad he didn't have his way. :D

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2012, 12:43:31 PM »
Loved the update!

loveSims

« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2012, 04:34:26 AM »
Great update as always. :)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2012, 04:02:56 PM »
Haha I loved how panther kissed her right in front of her boss! Take that creep!  ;D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2012, 03:15:22 AM »
Thanks everyone! I'm so pleased that people are reading and enjoying this story! I guess I'll be posting the next chapter today and looking at what it is you'll all be pleased.  :)

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2012, 08:17:13 AM »
Hey Samo, I just popped over here to say I love the legacy and The Characters.
Can't wait to see more :)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

anything