Author Topic: The Ravensgate Legacy  (Read 91051 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Ravensgate Legacy
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2012, 07:40:28 AM »
Life is a Dance floor, Love is the Rhythm and We are the music.

Panther has decided he wants to learn to cook for his family. I have no issue with that. I mean I burnt down the house from making Autumn Salad that one time. Then there was the accident in Cooking at School.... Anyway, he's not bad considering he just started to cook.

I'm working on my Charismatic Charm, which I am already overflowing with, am I not? Okay. I need more work on it but I'm getting there.

We went to the beach for the first time together. It was beautiful watching the sky change colour and listening to the gentle caressing of the Waves against the golden sand.

Then the view went and got a whole lot better. The new view beat the beautiful sky by a mile or two.

I thought it looked fun, so I joined Panther in enjoying our birthday suits. It was great fun until the dog turned up...

Once we were suitably dressed again in our swimwear we sent the dog home and we went to a club, a Poolside Club!

It wasn't very busy but everyone there was having fun. I'm in awe because we saw a very famous Man, possibly the most famous in the entire town. Well I think it was him, he was facing the other way.

I had a great night, I'm sure Panther felt the same way as I did. We got lost in each other again. That's almost irritating, we get lost around 11pm and come around again at 5am. We must look like idiots just staring into each others eyes for hours.

Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2012, 07:45:03 AM »
I've tried almost everything now. It's still crashing randomly. The strange thing is I travelled just to see if it happens there and I don't get random crashing when travelling but I do when they are home in Union Cove. I have now even wiped all of the large mansions but the Artist Colony, Pam's Palace and Carl's Castle. I've removed the pier, several other community lots. I've done DEP, Factory Resets, Cache Clearing. Apparently it's my Graphics Card that might be causing some of the crashes. I can't afford a Card just to be able to play one world when I can play all the other worlds fine on mine.

So I only have a few things left to try before the possibility of moving the legacy. :/

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2012, 08:06:17 AM »
I've tried almost everything now. It's still crashing randomly. The strange thing is I travelled just to see if it happens there and I don't get random crashing when travelling but I do when they are home in Union Cove. I have now even wiped all of the large mansions but the Artist Colony, Pam's Palace and Carl's Castle. I've removed the pier, several other community lots. I've done DEP, Factory Resets, Cache Clearing. Apparently it's my Graphics Card that might be causing some of the crashes. I can't afford a Card just to be able to play one world when I can play all the other worlds fine on mine.

So I only have a few things left to try before the possibility of moving the legacy. :/

I haven't uninstalled Union Cove at all, because my laptop won't handle it, and I am having the very same issue, but in Sunset Valley so I feel your pain. :( I really hope you'll find a way to fix it. I know it's a really annoying thing to do, but have you tried lowering the graphic settings?

That was such a cute chapter, again. If we had 'Sim Awards' Panther and Faye would get the cutest couple.  8)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2012, 08:12:49 AM »
That was a very nice chapter . Sorry to hear you're still experiencing crashes . I thought I would have some problems with such a large world just using a laptop but so far so good . Hope you will find something to help your issue .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

loveSims

« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2012, 09:13:02 AM »
Sorry to hear about all the crashes! Lovely update. :)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2012, 11:52:37 AM »
Lovely update! I had no idea that your pets could go swimming too! I guess I need to build a swimming pool and test it out.
And as all the others before me said, Panther and Faye ARE the cutest.

Offline nobi_fawkes

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2012, 11:20:41 AM »
Aww, I'm sorry about Union Cove, Tom. I was really looking forward to seeing a new legacy from you. I suppose I should go over to your Character legacy instead.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2012, 01:15:10 PM »
Aww, I'm sorry about Union Cove, Tom. I was really looking forward to seeuppose I g a new legacy from you. I suppose I should go over to your Character legacy instead.

If it comes to the worse, Tom said he'd just move the legacy, not end it. :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2012, 02:02:18 PM »
I won't give up, that's a promise. I just may have to resort to moving the Legacy.  :-\

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2012, 03:46:28 PM »
I won't give up, that's a promise. I just may have to resort to moving the Legacy.  :-\

If that happens, and I'm not hoping it does by any means, you should move them to that world you've been working on. I saw it on the CAW board and it looks really good.

Offline nobi_fawkes

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2012, 04:43:20 PM »

If that happens, and I'm not hoping it does by any means, you should move them to that world you've been working on. I saw it on the CAW board and it looks really good.
I thought you were only allowed to use an EA-created world. Or is this just for fun?

Edited to add: I'm really glad you're going to continue with this legacy :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2012, 05:27:54 PM »

I've had to stop that world. I found a tutorial that told me I missed off some vital steps. I'm working slowly on another World but that will take time before I feel ready to share any pictures of it.

I thought you were only allowed to use an EA-created world. Or is this just for fun?

I don't follow the 'Official' Legacy Rules. I use the concept but do more of what I want really. So I do the no cheats, 10 Generations etc thing.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2012, 05:18:29 AM »
A Big Question

So, things had been going well. Okay who am I kidding, well is an understatement! I mean Panther is gorgeous, I'm gorgeous, we make the perfect couple right? He's romantic, I'm hopeless. We fit like a puzzle together. I could go on and on... I won't though. He took me up to where we first met one night, all we could hear and see was each other and each other's breathing, that and the constand thundering of the waterfalls.

Then he got down on one knee, I thought he was collapsing or something. I'm a bit dim when it comes to him.

Then I realised what he was doing and my heart started beating with pure energy.

Then he opened a black box and it had the biggest shiny rock I had ever seen. I turned into a magpie then and literally snatched it from him whilst screaming yes!

Then we embraced under the moon rising behind us. At that moment you realise how lucky we are to have found each other. It's horrible to say but if I hadn't lost my Family I would never have come here. If Panther had been raised differently he would have never come here out of his desire of adventure and a new life. I'm just glad that we have each other now.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2012, 06:39:34 AM »
Aww! That's so cute! I can't wait for the wedding!  ;D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2012, 08:20:31 AM »
You are the best on the forum that I've seen for engagement screenies, they are always so, so beautiful! Congrats, I cannot wait for the wedding. :D