Author Topic: The Ravensgate Legacy  (Read 91053 times)

loveSims

Re: The Ravensgate Legacy
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2011, 05:40:00 AM »
Awesome update! The picture at the waterfall is beautiful. ;D

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2011, 09:27:09 AM »
Awesome update! The picture at the waterfall is beautiful. ;D

Thank you!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2011, 10:58:19 AM »
Goofy Looks

So the last time I told you something was when I kissed him out of the blue. That's his favourite colour as well, okay fine Turquoise but it's close. We watched the stars coming up for a while up by the lake. It's embarrasing but I've never seen stars like these, I've always lie din the City. When we went on holiday we went ot a city. Our relatives live in a city. The city lights obscure the stars and well this is the first time I've ever really looked at the sky. I'm just glad I did it with Panther.

I told him how much he meant to me. I know way to go, ruin a relationship before it's started. Well it started the moment I met him and I am not one for waiting for him to be lured off by some rich snob. So I told him.

He replied by taking me to the beach, a beautiful place. We kissed...

Stood in each others arms...

And then he asked me something. His words went something like this - 'So... Um. Faye. I know that this is like real quick and stuff. I've had my heartbroken before and all. I just think that...' 'I just think you will make my heart whole.' 'Corny I know but I feel that way and so I want to ask you if you like want to go out with me and well... be my girlfriend...?' It was funny how he had no idea what he was saying, although to be honest I didn't care because every word that is uttered from his angelic face is worth listening to. So I simply said I would.

And then we stood there until the sun rose casting it's warm breath from over the hills. We stood there looking into each others eyes and hearts. Whispering our secrets, our dreams and desires. Panther moved in with me then. We didn't want to spend any of our lives apart from this moment on. You can call it rushed I call it fate.

It's not all bliss though. He brought the dog. I'm sure she's lovely and all but sometimes you wonder what might happen...

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2011, 11:42:37 AM »
Oh !  I just found your story . Intense beginning but very interesting .  Great screenshots .  Union Cove looks even more awesome in your screenshots  than when your actually playing in the world itself . Can't wait to read the rest .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2011, 11:44:28 AM »
Oh !  I just found your story . Intense beginning but very interesting .  Great screenshots .  Union Cove looks even more awesome in your screenshots  than when your actually playing in the world itself . Can't wait to read the rest .  :)

Thank you LadyBug!  :D

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2011, 01:41:21 PM »
I'm liking this story! It has a very inventive and interesting prologue. :)

loveSims

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2011, 03:16:55 PM »
Great update! The pictures look wider too me. Perhaps because your screen resolution is different? But it look fantastic to me. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2011, 05:33:55 PM »
Thanks Amyrose! :)

Great update! The pictures look wider too me. Perhaps because your screen resolution is different? But it look fantastic to me. :)

Thank you! My Screen before was one of those massive things and quite square. I have a flat screen now and it's wider than taller. It's definitely wider than my last screen.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2011, 05:56:54 PM »
Aw sweet! Panther is a real cutie and so is his dog! :D

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2011, 07:09:19 PM »
Panther and his dog are adorable! I love Panther's eyes; they look a lot like one of my friends eyes: blue and luminous.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2011, 07:18:33 PM »
Aww, Panther and Faye are just the perfect couple! I loved this chapter, as usual, well done. :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2012, 03:11:18 PM »
Thank you Kattiq, Ann and Fez!  :D I've caught up to where I am in Game now. Where I'm stuck in game due to random crashing.  :-\

A Beautiful Gift

I didn't go home at all that night. Don't look at me like that either, I didn't go to his home either. We stayed out and got lost. Lost in each others eyes... So yeah that's why I felt exhausted with my Job before I'd even shown up. I hated it for taking me away from him but I knew he had a Job as well and we need money. I also got promoted on my first day! I'm no longer a Coffee girl person, good riddance anyway, I'm more of a Tea type of girl anyway.

From what I could tell he spent the morning before work at Snifton Park with Pink, he was trying to teach her to talk, bless him.

He made a right fool of himself though. The neighbours must think he's barking mad. Oh, didn't see that one coming did you! Teehee, I think it makes him look cute though.

I love this place you know. The neighbours and towns people are so friendly and kind. Although not all the brightest, although they have some doll like features some of them.

You can't imagine my surprise when I got home, I didn't realise I was home till the Driver was like 'You getting out lady?' and I replied 'Is this my house?' and he like rolled his eyes at me. Anyway turns out that Panther being the most gorgeous, divine, lovely, beautiful, courageous, handsome, loving, awesome, car Sorry sidetracked then. He sold his really nice expensive car and bought me what I had told him had been my dream, to live in a mansion. He said he couldn't afford a big Mansion but how would a mini one do... Isn't he the best?

I was expecting loads of boxes and decorating to do. I was wrong. I walked into this...

I sat watching the fire till he came home. I was lost in it so I didn't notice when my Jungle Cat walked in.

I did happen to notice this though...

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2012, 03:42:57 PM »
The house looks beautiful! Panther and Faye seem like the perfect couple!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2012, 03:47:00 PM »
Nice chapter! I really like Faye's hair, is it from the Store?

loveSims

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2012, 04:43:13 PM »
The two of them are very cute tiogether! The house look great :)