Author Topic: The Ravensgate Legacy  (Read 91190 times)

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Re: The Ravensgate Legacy
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 10:43:16 AM »
Absolutely BRILLIANT, Thomas!  Your writing, your photography, everything about your story is absolutely brilliant!  I'm completely hooked!

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 12:46:18 PM »
Thank you so much everyone!  :D It means a lot to me reading these comments. This Legacy has been in my head for a long time now. About Generation 8 of the Character Legacy it got stuck in my head. Faye has been 'in existence' in my game for a long time now so it's great to finally start playing her and writing her story. Once the final part of the prologue is posted I will do all that boring but compulsory stuff of traits, ltws, wardrobes etc.  :)

Just going to throw out that that Hospital bed was the best MOo I have ever seen. :)

Thank you, I do like to Moo occasionally.  :P
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 07:45:03 PM »
Union Cove

Faye woke to see Max Skills standing above her. Looking slightly at her but also at something almost beyond the horizon. He was waiting for her to wake up.

Max explained that they were on a peninsula connected to the mainland. That they had arrived here to avoid suspicion of being in a public space. He told her that her life would be safe here and that she could finally live in peace from the people who hurt her family. He told her that she and her future generations would grow strong in this new place. She believed him. She was relieved almost that her legacy would live on in a safe environment.

It was only when Max saluted her that she began to look around. It seemed to be some kind of bay? She wasn't sure because suddenly the man who saved her countless times vanished in a sparkle of yellow light.

As she walked through the palms across the peninsula she thought of her future and what it might bring. She hoped it would bring love, family and happiness. Then as she passed through onto the opposite side a gasp escaped her as the most beautiful town she had ever seen caught her eye on the other side of the bay. Somehow a name sprung to mind. That name was: Union Cove...

loveSims

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 10:06:05 PM »
Awesome update! Can't wait to see what happen next! :D

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 10:44:50 PM »
Somehow, as soon as Insaw you had an update, I knew it would have something to do with UC! I'm looking forward to more.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2011, 11:12:08 AM »
Awesome! I won't be able to play UC exclusively for sometime so I shall play/explore vicariously through you and your legacy! I can't wait to see what adventures are to be had :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2011, 11:29:25 AM »
Awesome! I won't be able to play UC exclusively for sometime so I shall play/explore vicariously through you and your legacy! I can't wait to see what adventures are to be had :)

Hehe, I shall hopefully have an update for tomorrow.  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2011, 01:33:48 PM »
Great introduction -- both to your story and to Union Cove!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2011, 02:21:54 PM »
Yey for Union Cove! I can't wait to read about Faye's adventures in it. :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2011, 03:25:50 PM »
New Home and a New Friend

So I found myself at the plot of land that Max told me was mine. It was daunting seeing all the elegant mansions around me. I like it though, when I am rich I will build my own mansion. That is if I am ever rich.I suppose this is the start of my diary. Well sometimes I will write in here but other times I don't know.

I've always wanted to be rich and powerful, not in that way where you will do anything to get there. I know I can do it. I could have done it easily with my ... Father. It never appealed to me though then because they would have given me the job without looking at my qualifications.

So I headed down into the Town Centre and found the business office, it's called High Products Business. My Boss is ghastly. Well not ugly or mean but it's like he came out of the Adam's Family. Like literally he is all gothic and his last name is Adams.

I got told the Waterfall Pond is a beautiful spot to think by some old woman walking by. I went up there and the noise is deafening but beautiful with the raw power of nature.

So I didn't hear the footsteps coming up behind me, when the person spoke my heart sank and I almost fainted from thethought that those people had caught me again.

He thought it was strange seeing a complete stranger looking so relieved to see him. He was only coming over to ask if I was new to the Cove and wanted help. He was a very nice guy.

I must confess though, I didn't notice his personality at first. I was too busy looking at him.

I was lost in his beautiful turquoise coloured eyes and his soft features. It's strange I think I recognise someone in him, you see before I left Bridgeport there was this amazing Woman, a hero to all Sims. She looked kind of like him. I can't remember her name because it was unusual though, she was a beautiful woman and very full of character though. Turns out this guy's name is Panther Character. His last name rings a bell but who knows could be just another of those memories that you forget. This may sound corny but when I heard his name the first thing through my head was 'He can prey on my heart any time he likes...' yeah I know. My primitive knowledge of nature and wildlife.

Call it ironic but we started talking about Animals. We both love animals, I think I love Panthers the most though... Uhg this is so corny it hurts. I mean how could I have liked a Man I've only known for what... one day?

Although I'm glad we stayed talking, somehow my corny mind worked on him and I caught my Prey.

I told him that I was grateful for taking the time to talk to me and all that.

Then I kissed him. You know they say there are fireworks. Well there are. I felt my toes burning from the heat of them...

I can't believe it, in less than a few hours in this new town that I just washed up in. I have land, I have a job and I have a gorgeous guy in my claws. I think I'm going to like it here.

Faye

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2011, 03:27:10 PM »
Thank you Marian and Fez!  :D I put Faye's Info in the first post. I'll put all the Heirs and Spouse information in there.

EDIT: Not sure but I think my new Screen may have better quality screenshots in? I know it makes a difference in game but does anyone think they look better in the latest chapter than in previous ones?

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2011, 04:25:47 PM »
Oh Tom, how did I know Faye would fall for Panther!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline CharlotteDaBookworm

• Occult
  • Call me Charlotte, Charlie or Char
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2011, 04:50:50 PM »
Wow brilliant chapter, this story is great. Can I use Panther as my dynasty spouse?

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2011, 05:03:08 PM »
Wow brilliant chapter, this story is great. Can I use Panther as my dynasty spouse?
If Tom says yes, you should know that his lifetime wish is Surrounded by Family.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2011, 05:49:00 PM »
Oh Tom, how did I know Faye would fall for Panther!

I have no idea...  ;) I guess you could say that the 10th Generation of Ravensgate's will also be the 20th Generation of Characters.

Sure, you don't have to ask me. Only one thing is required and that is a story link.  ;) Oh and just a tip but Dec has some sculpting skill...

If Tom says yes, you should know that his lifetime wish is Surrounded by Family.

Lifetime wants can change if needed. I left his traits pretty open because I didn't know what to give him. He's a Yes-Man (Level 4) in Politics with Level 4 Charisma.

anything