Author Topic: The Ravensgate Legacy  (Read 91135 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The Ravensgate Legacy
« on: December 27, 2011, 05:25:05 PM »
The Ravensgate Legacy

Welcome to my Second Legacy! I hope to finish this one faster than I did the Character Legacy though! The name Ravensgate comes from the title of a book from The Power of Five series by Anthony Horrowitz. Nothing links or references to the fact that the Ravens Gate in the book is in fact a gate that holds back the evil spirits that want to kill off the human species... I just thought the name sounded cool. So here it goes! This post will hold all the information, statistics and important links throughout the Legacy.

Heirs of the Ravensgate Legacy

HeirsSpouses
     PortraitBiography     PortraitBiography
Founder, Faye Ravensgate.
Perfectionist, Hopeless Romantic, Animal Lover, Charismatic, Ambitious.
French Music, Tri-Tip Steak, Red.
Become the CEO of a Company
Sagittarius
Panther Character.
Neurotic, Good , Animal Lover, Lucky, Ambitious.
Soul Music, Autumn Salad, Turqoise.
Surrounded by Family
Libra
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Ravensgate Legacy
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 05:25:15 PM »
Prologue - History of a Founder

You don't expect life to be like what it truly is. Nothing can prepare you for when all you believe comes crashing down like rubble around you, trapping you in the darkness of it's truth, sometimes it is better to believe in lies and not the truth, the truth hurts and lies can protect you, even if it is from yourself. You make yourself hate the people you love, I did that. I made myself hate my family, my father especially. I said he didn't love me, that he loved my older sister and younger brother more than I. He found me to be a spoilt little girl, his anger was caused by the lies I told myself and he believed. His wish for me to be like everyone, for me to go with society. I wouldn't.

Then the lies around me went crashing down. Moments after he had left, gone back into our apartment upstairs, he never came back, none of them did. My father would have lived. He chose to risk his life to find my mother and siblings, the rubble from the explosion came down on him as he tried to dig through the piles of debris that had destroyed his family, I told myself I was not his family, that maybe it would help. How can you lie like that when you run, panting but full of the desperate hope that he would be there, with your family. I only saw one sight, my father, crumpled under the debris he had beein trying to move. My family was nowhere in sight. There was nothing to see. They had been caught in the blast. They were all gone. The Girl, ignored by everyone.

I start to walk away. Already police cars stream towards the building, media helicopters swarm, ambulances swerve throught the beeping traffic, nobody notices me leave, nobody cares, they don't even stop to think of me, they don't notice the Girl who just lost everything she never had. Until one person does...

I just found out my family was murdered and this Agent Skills wants me to go with him. Yet for some reason I do. He says we must leave for SimCity this second or it may be too late for me. I go within my mind and do not come out, not even to ask who would do this to us. I regret that to this day.

We speed away in his Car, I look behind us and see a Taxi, I saw that Skills hadn't realised. At that time I didn't think to say to him about the strange Taxi. It was just another of those things I wish I had said, although now I almost don't regret saying nothing about it.

He took me to a cheap hotel, we booked a room and then broke into the one next to it, I was to sleep in this one while Skills had the one next door, the one people would look for. I thought that the only pictures these criminals may have are probably all the same, I have not changed my look for several years. I found what I think was a mirror, it was reflective, just. I brushed out my hair, washed my face and applied different makeup, I like the change, I never liked my old look, I guess it was just part of the lies.

When the sun rose over the city we got into a different car, I didn't ask where it came from or who owned it but it would get me where I needed to be safely. We arrived at the docks, I left Skills there, he was going to cover my escape. I bid him farewell and thanked him for all he has done.

Four Hours later we were sailing across the sea, it was so calm, that was before it happened. Before an attempt on my life was made, at the expense of two hundred other passengers and crew. They died instantly, if I hadn't been at the bow of the ship... the people who killed my family would have been successful in their plan. All I remember was drifitng down to the bottom of the water, with the debris of the ship above me...

To Be Continued...

Thanks to Leto85 for allowing me to use Max Skills for the Prologue of my new Legacy Story.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 07:12:38 PM »
Wow. That was intense! I can't wait to read more about the Ravensgates!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 07:13:56 PM »
Wow. That was intense! I can't wait to read more about the Ravensgates!

Yeah, Not sure if I'l be able to keep it up, Lol. Thanks Gogo.  :)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 07:14:25 PM »
Yeah, Not sure if I'l be able to keep it up, Lol. Thanks Gogo.  :)
Haha. I know that feeling.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 08:52:11 PM »
This sounds interesting!  ;D
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 04:20:59 AM »
This sounds interesting!  ;D

Thank you Zap! It's  time for part two of the Prologue.  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 04:45:30 AM »
Prologue - Washed Up

Mr Skills walked into the cold room, it had been four years since the accident. The accident that should not have happened because it destroyed the ship on which Faye Ravensgate travelled. That is the Girls name. She was but a young girl at the time. Unaware of life and how fragile things were. Now she is a woman. Although she does not know it. She is unconscious. Mr Skills thinks today is the day she wakes up.

He remembers the quiet little girl he saw. How tough she looked outside yet how frail she was inside. His people had failed her and he regretted it. This time extra measures were to be taken to prepare her safety. SimCity wouldn't be safe. She must be taken somewhere more hidden. Somewhere not well known yet.

Now all the fakeness about her was gone. She was natural and beautiful. As beautiful as someone not in control of their body was. Mr Skills smiled though. For he had just witnessed her move. Right now she was just asleep.

Once she woke he saw the confusion upon her face. Like a wave of emotion she stayed silent and he could sense the thoughts, memories and all the other ideas stream back through her brain. Faye Ravensgate was alive, she was awake. She was not very happy.

She blamed him. He accepted that. He tried to console her. Consoling did not work. So he told her the truth. He told her what happened and she understood.

And then he asked her to follow him, that they had to get moving quickly.

They left the building and appeared in a meadow. She was confused. How could they have got here. They only walked through a door. Mr Skills has his secrets and this was one he was keeping.

She wanted to run, feel the grass between her toes and smell the flowers. She felt the grass, only because she fell to the ground, fast asleep.

Next thing she knew she was waking up on a beach, a beach she had never seen before. She has no idea where she is. THe thing that confuses her is that she remembers that she was asleep for a long time. She doesn't remember the room with the bed. SHe doesn't remember anything after sinking down. Down into the depths.

Offline BellaClo

• Immortal
  • Has entered city planning mode
    • Reticulated Plumbobs
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 05:04:16 AM »
This is a great prologue Samoth! Good luck to Faye with her new life in that unknown place. It doesn't look like one of the EA worlds, is it your own creation with CAW?
Follow me @ RETICULATED PLUMBOBS and Happy Simming!

loveSims

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 05:47:48 AM »
Wow awesome story Samoth! Can't wait for next update! ;D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 07:37:12 AM »
..And to think I didn't believe your writing could get any better.. This is amazing, Tom! Cannot wait for more. :D

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 08:18:19 AM »
Amazing, Tom! I can't wait to read more!

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2011, 09:45:37 AM »
Okay, you've got me hooked. I want to get a look at this new world!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2011, 09:46:33 AM »
Very good! Can't wait to read more :) And I love that Max has made an appearance. I'm sure Leto will be proud!

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2011, 01:04:19 PM »
Just going to throw out that that Hospital bed was the best MOo I have ever seen. :)
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

anything