Author Topic: The Ravensgate Legacy  (Read 91006 times)

GhostRobo

Re: The Ravensgate Legacy
« Reply #195 on: February 18, 2012, 08:03:45 PM »
Just joined, and finished reading - loving so far. :D

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #196 on: February 19, 2012, 03:57:18 AM »
Just joined, and finished reading - loving so far. :D

Thanks! Welcome to the forum!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #197 on: February 19, 2012, 04:35:21 AM »
Hey!  I'm in your story!  Is that old man in the background my husband?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #198 on: February 19, 2012, 04:38:18 AM »
Hey!  I'm in your story!  Is that old man in the background my husband?

Yeah, I think it's Joe. He aged up before you.  :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #199 on: February 23, 2012, 05:31:06 PM »
Birthdays!

My second little girl, she's such a cutie. I wonder what she'll look like when she's older. If she'll look like her gorgeous Father or have the honour of looking as I do. Oh yes, how can you be happy if you don't compliment yourself all the time? It's not a massive ego or snobbery, you're just acknowledging what Mother Nature gave you.

Talking of Wild Animals, well we weren't but we are now. There is a certain Panther that is now an Older Species now. We threw a party for him. Several friends and work colleagues came.

Declan has seemed to have developed a new fashion style. I'm not sold on it really. I mean, he needs to see a better hairdresser, those curls are all wrong!

Remember that famous celebrity I met at the Park? Well we're friends now, she loves our Parties! The kids love her as well! THe other girl in front of Pam is Ali's Best Friend. I don't know her name yet, Panther's the one driving her too and from her House to here.

For Panthers birthday he go Alison a Chess Table, he's also started looking at how to build a tree-house for Josh.

Until then our little fitness nut, is keeping fit and healthy.

Pink has a new food bowl, it's a very good investment, we have yet to refill it, unless the Dogs are on a diet. Can dogs even watch their weight?

I also still like to dance, we haven't had much chance to due to Work and the Kids. Once Katie is a Toddler and has her Skills learnt I want to go clubbing. We can hire a babysitter and all, I just want to dance around again.

Katie and I shared a Birthday. She's becoming a Toddler and I an Adult.

I blew out the candles first, although nothing changed at all for me.

Alison gave her friend a makeover, they're quite the angels really. Although I think Josh may have his first crush. Either that or he's jealous that he gets little attention compared to his twin.

Pam brings her adorable kitty to my Party. Luke is his name, he's adorable!

Pam and Alison get on quite well together, they're friends. Pam is so kind and lovely though, I think Alison is secretly more of a Cat Person than a Dog Person but she wouldn't tell anyone that - especially King.

During the Party my two Sons keep each other occupied. Those two are going to be trouble. One is going to have the scheming brain and the other the body power and the daring to complete the course of action. For now they're just handsome and harmless boys

Then it's time for Katie to grow up into a toddler, I can't wait to see what she looks like!

I always love the Sparkles you know. They're so pretty, I remember them from my quiet birthdays alone as a Child. Took my mind off the fact that I didn't have a big party for my birthdays.

But now is different, Katie has friends and family all around her.

I wonder if she'll look like me, Panther or both of us combined...?

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #200 on: February 23, 2012, 05:34:42 PM »
NOOO, NOT A CLIFFHANGER!!! Are you trying to kill me? I have a very limited amount of patience. lol  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

loveSims

« Reply #201 on: February 23, 2012, 11:13:04 PM »
Don't stop now! We want nooboo pictures. Awesome update. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #202 on: February 24, 2012, 11:31:21 AM »
Tom, you are the master of cliffhangers! :P Can't wait to see what little Katie looks like!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #203 on: February 24, 2012, 11:42:28 AM »
Lol, sorry everyone. I thought I'd taken a picture of her as a toddler to show off her features but apparently not. I doubt you want your first image of her to be her sat on a potty doing her business, Lol.  :D I'll get it done in a minute, I've got to back them up anyway - for the new UC.

Offline Trentorio

• Townie
  • "Shamo!"
« Reply #204 on: February 24, 2012, 01:11:57 PM »
So glad this is here for me to read on a slow Friday!

Looking forward to more to read! Thanks for sharing such great stories and pictures.

Side note, sorry...in my game I did not have Declan's awesome hair (at first) so it defaulted to Rockabilly. I wish I had a screen to share.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #205 on: February 24, 2012, 01:43:48 PM »
So glad this is here for me to read on a slow Friday!

Looking forward to more to read! Thanks for sharing such great stories and pictures.

Side note, sorry...in my game I did not have Declan's awesome hair (at first) so it defaulted to Rockabilly. I wish I had a screen to share.

You're welcome and thank you!  :D Thing is Dec has a Female Hairstyle, not to mention I own the Hair because he's my Sim and it's not even a store item, Lol.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #206 on: February 24, 2012, 03:12:59 PM »
Way to turn your forgetfulness into a cliffhanger, lol. I wonder how Declan got that hair, anyways? Alison's friend is pretty cute, especially after the makeover. Do you know who her parents are or is she an NPC?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #207 on: February 26, 2012, 09:19:34 AM »
Do you know who her parents are or is she an NPC?

I think she was a family who moved in. She's gone now though in the new UC.  :-\

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #208 on: February 26, 2012, 04:57:07 PM »
Toddlers

Here is my little girl, Katie. All toddlery. She looks just like the female-spitting image of Panther! I'm sure she'll take after me in some way though, probably through my outstanding personality. As you all know.

I finally got tricked into Potty Training. There's me thinking I'd avoided it all, oh no. This time I had to do it.

Panther spent a lot of quality time with Max. Our Angel-Demon Child. He's so adorable yet he has dark tendencies, I only hope it's a phase and that it doesn't deepen.

I like this picture, it looks like Panther is about to be slapped, haha! I can almost see the 'oof' look on his face.

He also rekindled his Mans-Best-Friend relationship with Pink. She's getting on now, she'll be an Elder soon you know. None of us want her to go and we hope she'll last a long time.

Panther taught his little madam how to talk, she's going to be a tough one I can tell. Taught how to talk by a Politician. Oh the lies I'll be tricked by!

She is also quite the musical talent as well, she's making beautiful tunes on that toy I can't spell the name of.

I love how they walk, it's so cute to see them waddle around. It'd be fun to try waddling like a toddler, if only people didn't stare at you when you did it...

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #209 on: February 26, 2012, 05:30:25 PM »
Aww, a little blond girl! She's so cute.  :D Have you decided on who will be the heir on your own or will we get to vote/help decide?
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.