Author Topic: The Ravensgate Legacy  (Read 91011 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Ravensgate Legacy
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2012, 01:38:50 PM »
Hey Samo, I just popped over here to say I love the legacy and The Characters.
Can't wait to see more :)

Thank you for popping over!  ;D

I also have been making a Website for the Legacy on a Site called Weebly which is a free website creation thing, it's easy to use and looks pretty cool. Take a look at the site I've made. It will be my place to organize things like the Heir/Spouse Details on because that takes up too much space on a thread like this.

Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2012, 01:47:12 PM »
Wow the layout of the site is great Samoht.
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2012, 02:03:12 PM »
Bumps all round!

Panther got promoted today! I'm so proud of him and I could not be happier for him, especially because it means more money and less stress for both of us. We had a very relaxing evening as well.

And then we had career books to read for work, so that was a big downer on the evening.

I went to check on some outfits, I don't want to be wearing my posh dress if we go out to a club or something, it looks a little odd and all. So I got a newer party outfit. I'm not going to show you yet though, mainly because I fell over. I'm not even clumsy!

Pink is just having a laugh, the moment I am off that bed she is on it!

I then brushed the dog, that was a whole lot of fun I can assure you. Well it was more of a female bonding session if you want to be all posh and stuff.

Panther thinks she's more of a Tom-Boy though and insists on rough and tumble to keep her happy.

A day or two later I had words with Panther on his cooking and bought him a cooking book. I mean it made me throw up!

Then a few days after that it finally dawned on me that I'm going to be a massive as a Hippo! Just great. Well actually it is because I'm going to be a Mum and Panthers going to be the Dad! Squeal! I can't wait! I told Panther as well, he was very happy!

I bought some better clothes, I mean those emergency supplies I got were just Icky! The nerve of these designers.

We also felt that Pink may be a little lonely when the new baby arrives. So we got a new dog! His name is Banksy. He looks fierce but he's such a softy it's unbelievable! Very mischievous though.

Him and Pink get on great, it's like they've always known each other.

They are always together, strange that one evening they walked up to each other and just nuzzled and then both went outside. I don't know why though.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2012, 03:27:12 PM »
A nooboo AND puppies!? ;D Can't wait.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2012, 04:41:37 PM »
When Faye was holding the new dog, it looks terrifying! I was scared!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2012, 04:53:38 PM »
It looks like the newlyweds are both going to be busy for quite a while . A nooboo plus puppies !  Can't wait for the next update . Great chapter samoht .
Just checked out your website , it's pretty awesome . great job .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2012, 05:23:02 PM »
Wow the layout of the site is great Samoht.
A nooboo AND puppies!? ;D Can't wait.
It looks like the newlyweds are both going to be busy for quite a while . A nooboo plus puppies !  Can't wait for the next update . Great chapter samoht .
Just checked out your website , it's pretty awesome . great job .  :)

Yep, it's that time!  :) Thank you everyone for the comments on the website!

When Faye was holding the new dog, it looks terrifying! I was scared!

He looks kinda like my Dog. Sadly the eyebrows are messed up, my Dog has a much gentler look to him but those eyebrow fur markings just look mean and aggressive.  :-\

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2012, 03:35:24 AM »
Aw lovely update Samoht. I love the pattern on Faye's maternity clothes.
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2012, 03:43:24 AM »
Aw lovely update Samoht. I love the pattern on Faye's maternity clothes.

Thanks! I can't remember if that's a base game recolour or a Store Pattern that showed up in my game.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2012, 07:15:36 AM »
Awesome update! I just can't wait for the nooboos and puppies. :D

loveSims

« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2012, 09:58:59 AM »
A nooboo and puppies! Can't wait :D It will be interesting to see how the puppies turn out.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2012, 11:47:33 AM »
My Stomach Hurts

We kind of forgot to check the mail and well we missed the wedding gifts that were waiting in there. Nothing unusual though, I said I had morning sickness and so Panther wrote the notes to the people who kindly gave us the gifts. He said it was afternoon and how did I have Morning Sickness, I just told him 'Don't argue with the Pregnant Woman'.

Then we find out that Pink has fleas! I sure hope it doesn't affect the pups! Yep! She's having Pups, I knew that Banksy was a Romeo in disguise. Panther got fleas afterwards as well, I don't know how, the water killed the ones of Pink yet Panther got wetter than she did, in his work clothes no less.

Then she barked at this strange pink rabbit thing that appeared in the kitchen. I can't believe she brought it in, who knows where it's been.

The two expectant fathers took a walk together, they walk slowly because they were gone for hours. Leaving me, a poor pregnant woman to fend for herself... Alone with the ice cream.

When they got home Pink made sure to get a fuss from Panther because she wasn't able to go on long walks due to our similar condition.

We took a journey into town to buy some books to better understand the infant species. It was packed down there.

Remember Eliza, Declan's Daughter? She was very happy for us to be having a baby, gave us the best wishes, asked about the name and if it was a boy or a girl. We said we didn't know, which is a lie, we went to Dr. Thyme to ask what the Gender was.

Can you believe that in a day or two I'll be walking around like this woman and her child. I can't wait to be a mother!

Panther was reading his book on how to deal with the infant species whilst I went to the Spa for a relaxing massage. Everyone in the town helped him to read it...

I never made it to the Spa. Darn infant has no sense of timing. Couldn't it of come after I went to the spa and got my nice massage? Oh Llama it was painful though, also slightly embarrassing since I looked like I wet myself in public until I started screaming. Ha, you should have seen their faces! Classic.

I don't remember what went through my head at that moment. Probably the usual 'How could you do this to me!' of blaming your husband and all. It must have been the - I'm having a baby!

It was so much fun though, watching people start screaming at the idea that I was in labour. At the time it was overshadowed by the constant movement in my stomach. Panther took me to the hospital.

Where I gave birth to - To be Continued

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2012, 12:31:12 PM »
Oh no ! The suspense . I don't know if I can handle it .  Hurry , hurry , write the next chapter now !  Again this was a great update . :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline Micler

• Occult
« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2012, 07:50:58 PM »
Great updates! :) I can't wait to see the puppies!

loveSims

« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2012, 02:38:32 AM »
I can't wait to meet the nooboo! And I really want to see the puppies. Don't let us wait too long. ;D