Author Topic: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 19: Birthday Surprise  (Read 42865 times)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 19: Birthday Surprise
« Reply #165 on: March 21, 2012, 10:17:50 PM »
Awesome! Happy birthday Sophie. Mika is gorgeous!
Thanks! Man I need to get back to these guys soon! I just haven't wanted to deal with the lag just yet. Lol

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #166 on: March 22, 2012, 07:30:57 PM »
You're welcome! Unfortunately I know what you mean! Is this one official? I can't remember if you said or not. If not, you could do what I did with the Halliwell's when the lag got unbearable. Pack them and their stuff up and move towns!  ;D Good luck either way!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wednesday21

• Lurker
  • Occult
  • Joker is slightly amused.
« Reply #167 on: March 22, 2012, 07:48:50 PM »
Wow this story is so cute. I caught up on chapters I haven't read and I really liked the screenshots. Good luck with the riding skill. Waiting for new chapters.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2012, 11:41:28 PM »
You're welcome! Unfortunately I know what you mean! Is this one official? I can't remember if you said or not. If not, you could do what I did with the Halliwell's when the lag got unbearable. Pack them and their stuff up and move towns!  ;D Good luck either way!
It's definitely UNofficial! I just tried to play them again, but it was so laggy! I guess I could move them to another town.. But then again I really don't want to have to deal with that. I might just need to purge the town of a few lots that I don't use.

Wow this story is so cute. I caught up on chapters I haven't read and I really liked the screenshots. Good luck with the riding skill. Waiting for new chapters.
Thanks Wednesday :) I hope I get manage to get back to them soon! They are just really laggy right now. And I accidentally deleted the most updated save for some reason so I'm pushed back a few days.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #169 on: March 23, 2012, 05:18:25 PM »
Yeah it does take alot of work, that's for sure. Then the game decides to give them fake parents and stuff hehe. Well, no matter what you decide to do, I'll love it!  ;D

Offline Markel1970A

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #170 on: October 08, 2012, 02:53:20 PM »
What about Dom?  ;)

anything