Author Topic: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 19: Birthday Surprise  (Read 42912 times)

loveSims

Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 17: Positive
« Reply #135 on: February 17, 2012, 06:53:39 AM »
You're not the only one that want to squeeze her! Just look at that little face.  ;D

Sarah_n07

« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2012, 07:59:05 AM »
Sophie's soo cute! Good job on eating watermelons! :))

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #137 on: February 17, 2012, 09:37:54 AM »
Welcome Sophie and happy birthday!  I love the close-up of her and Donovan - she is just adorable!  I loved when Saiya called the baby her nugget - I call my husband my love nugget.   ;D

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #138 on: February 17, 2012, 10:27:03 AM »
Sophie is adorable she looks like she is a daddy's girl.

Rachel
She definitely will be!

Sophie is one of the cutest nooboos I have ever seen! :D
I'm glad your not the only one. :) I still can't get over how cute she is, I can't wait to see what she looks like when she grows up!

You're not the only one that want to squeeze her! Just look at that little face.  ;D
I know right?! I almost wished she was real. Haha

Sophie's soo cute! Good job on eating watermelons! :))
Thanks! Yeah Saiya was eating them on the sly, good thing Donovan was too busy working out most of the time to notice!

Welcome Sophie and happy birthday!  I love the close-up of her and Donovan - she is just adorable!  I loved when Saiya called the baby her nugget - I call my husband my love nugget.   ;D
I know I thought I had taken all the cute screenshots until I saw them both give the same look and I had to take another!
Aww love nugget! that is so cute. :)

Offline simsissy

• Llama Wrangler
  • Cake! Some confections are immortal...
« Reply #139 on: February 17, 2012, 11:30:58 AM »
Hello! Glad I started reading! Sophie truly is adorable and I'm really enjoying reading this Dynasty! I love themes and the like and all your heirs and such seem to have a classic beauty about them, exotic yet accessible.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2012, 11:41:01 AM »
Awesome updates! The wedding was awesome, didn't look rushed at all! Congrats Don and Saiya! Welcome to the family Sophie, she is adorable!! I just want to pinch those adorable cheeks!!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #141 on: February 17, 2012, 05:52:03 PM »
Hello! Glad I started reading! Sophie truly is adorable and I'm really enjoying reading this Dynasty! I love themes and the like and all your heirs and such seem to have a classic beauty about them, exotic yet accessible.
Thanks! I'm glad you've enjoyed it :)

Awesome updates! The wedding was awesome, didn't look rushed at all! Congrats Don and Saiya! Welcome to the family Sophie, she is adorable!! I just want to pinch those adorable cheeks!!
Thanks Esther! I think by the time Donovan was a YA I was just ready to start up another generation cause I was bored of the other one! Haha & I want to pinch those cheeks too! I have a feeling she's going to be sassy.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #142 on: February 18, 2012, 01:58:48 AM »
You're welcome! I know the feeling. I get so bored sometimes with mine too. I think if I actually get to the part where the 3rd generation actually takes over though, it will be alot better. Probably, but she's so cute she can't be that bad!  ;D

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #143 on: February 18, 2012, 10:16:33 AM »
You're welcome! I know the feeling. I get so bored sometimes with mine too. I think if I actually get to the part where the 3rd generation actually takes over though, it will be alot better. Probably, but she's so cute she can't be that bad!  ;D
Yeah, it's that long stage between teen and YA that kills me!
Ha, who knows about Sophie, I do know that regardless of how bad she might be, one look into those green eyes and you'll forget all about it. :P

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 18: My Little Girl
« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2012, 05:16:11 PM »
Chapter 18: My Little Girl

Sophie has become the highlight of our family. It's been nice having a little one around the house instead of old people (no offense, Dad & Mom, and Grandma A). We found her favorite thing to do was have one of us stand in front of her swing and make funny faces. A lot of times when I do a certain face she turns red with laughter.

Most times when I was at work Saiya taught our daughter how to walk, and use the potty. Thankfully, Saiya gave me a chance to teach her to talk on my days off. (Thanks love ;) )

We both loved our little girl so much, but most nights as we collapsed into bed in complete exhaustion wondering when things would finally slow down.

Soon enough it was time for Sophie's birthday.
Just look at my beautiful wife, and daughter.. I can't believe I got this lucky!

Finally the candles were lit.. And She huffed and puffed and blew all the candles out!

Soak in this last picture of that face folks.

At last the transformation was complete. Here's our little cowgirl. Isn't she adorable?

Even though she's a "big" girl now.. My sophie girl will always be my little girl no matter what age.

And before we end Sophie wanted me to show you guys her new room. Which she designed most herself, so she's rather proud.

IN OTHER NEWS...

We remodeled our house a few days ago. We all decided it would be easier to go back to one level, with the basement. (Helped with lag too :P)

Dad (Chris) also finally achieved immortality! We are all so proud of his perseverance. Having to build all those statues is a great accomplishment.

He also decided it was time to change his wardrobe, grab a cane, and retire. I'm glad he's finally free to do what he wants now, but I think he might have went a little overboard..

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2012, 01:48:14 AM »
Happy Birthday Sophie! She's very cute!

Congrats on your second Immortal. Love his new threads!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2012, 04:26:45 AM »
Congrats on your Immortal!! Happy birthday Sophie, she just keeps getting cuter!!

loveSims

« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2012, 04:49:35 AM »
Happy birthday Sophie! Congrats on your second immortal. He look good with the cane. ;)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #148 on: February 23, 2012, 09:54:23 AM »
Happy Birthday Sophie! She's very cute!

Congrats on your second Immortal. Love his new threads!
Thanks! I was scared Chris might not even get there. His sculpting career too so long!

Congrats on your Immortal!! Happy birthday Sophie, she just keeps getting cuter!!
Thanks Esther. :) That she does. I can't wait till she gets teen. On of my favorite parts of the sims is creating outfits for my female sims.

Happy birthday Sophie! Congrats on your second immortal. He look good with the cane. ;)
thanks lovesSims! The cane is rather fitting isn't it? He seems to enjoy it anyways.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #149 on: February 23, 2012, 10:22:22 AM »
Congratulations on immortality Chris and happy birthday Sophie! 

anything