Author Topic: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 19: Birthday Surprise  (Read 42987 times)

loveSims

Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 16: Eloped
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2012, 03:03:51 AM »
Congrats with the wedding! I'm glad she make piece with her parents. Great update! :)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2012, 07:30:24 AM »
Yey, I'm glad things are sorted! :) The wedding was absolutely stunning!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2012, 02:17:54 PM »
Congratulations to the newlyweds!  I'm glad Saiya's parents finally decided to accept the marriage.  Great update as always.  I'm also curious about Saiya's dress - I love it!!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2012, 06:49:05 PM »
Where did you get her dress? It was beautiful!
It was some CC I got from another website. If you want it I can PM you the link :)

Yey, I'm glad things are sorted! :) The wedding was absolutely stunning!!
Same here! I'm glad you think so, it was sort of rushed. Haha

Congrats with the wedding! I'm glad she make piece with her parents. Great update! :)
Thanks! I am glad too. At first I wasn't sure if her mother would be so nice!

Congratulations to the newlyweds!  I'm glad Saiya's parents finally decided to accept the marriage.  Great update as always.  I'm also curious about Saiya's dress - I love it!!
Thanks!! I told DoubleWe, I got the dress from another CC website and if you'd like it I can PM you too. :)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2012, 06:26:00 AM »
Same here! I'm glad you think so, it was sort of rushed. Haha

Sometimes the best sim weddings are the rushed ones.. Perhaps if I rushed my legacy wedding then I would have actually had one! :P Rather than spending almost three hours decorating the venue, lol. ;D

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #125 on: February 06, 2012, 10:02:03 AM »
Sometimes the best sim weddings are the rushed ones.. Perhaps if I rushed my legacy wedding then I would have actually had one! :P Rather than spending almost three hours decorating the venue, lol. ;D
Oh dear, I've never taken that long! Although I eventually would like to build a wedding venue on a property so I can just go there every time. Haha

Sarah_n07

« Reply #126 on: February 06, 2012, 11:56:00 AM »
Totally agree! I almost always spend hours decorating the place and end up with an arch and some seats from the dining table only :P
Great update by the way, as usual. The wedding was awesome! :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #127 on: February 06, 2012, 12:18:44 PM »
Totally agree! I almost always spend hours decorating the place and end up with an arch and some seats from the dining table only :P
Great update by the way, as usual. The wedding was awesome! :D
Thanks Sarah :) I figure I 'm only taking a picture of the happy couple and maybe some of the parents so I don't want to have anymore lag than I already do so I keep things simple from now on.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2012, 03:37:50 AM »
Beautiful Wedding! I'm glad Donavan was able to get his girl and her parents finally came around. Great updates.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2012, 09:48:55 PM »
Beautiful Wedding! I'm glad Donavan was able to get his girl and her parents finally came around. Great updates.
Thanks Gogo! I mean who could resist that Donovan smile anyways? Gosh they are going to make a beautiful nooboo, I can feel it already!
By the way where did your username "GogoWars" come from?

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2012, 02:25:19 AM »
Thanks Gogo! I mean who could resist that Donovan smile anyways? Gosh they are going to make a beautiful nooboo, I can feel it already!
By the way where did your username "GogoWars" come from?
Well, back when I was young my brother and I used to play a game and had two different accounts: Gogostop (a TV show I liked) and starwarsfreaky(meant to be starwarsfreak but that was taken). When we got our new PS3 as a shared present December 2010, we combined our two names and created Gogowars and the 329 part is our birthdays. I now use it for everything while my brother doesn't really like it.  ::)
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2012, 10:55:09 AM »
Well, back when I was young my brother and I used to play a game and had two different accounts: Gogostop (a TV show I liked) and starwarsfreaky(meant to be starwarsfreak but that was taken). When we got our new PS3 as a shared present December 2010, we combined our two names and created Gogowars and the 329 part is our birthdays. I now use it for everything while my brother doesn't really like it.  ::)
Haha, starwarsfreaky. Sorry I had to laugh! But that's really cool. I've never heard of the TV show "Gogostop" before. :)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 17: Positive
« Reply #132 on: February 17, 2012, 12:05:31 AM »
Chapter 17: Positive

The night my parents left, I felt nauseous. I wasn't sure if it was just the amount of stress I had been under that was causing me to feel this way.. Or maybe something else happened during Don and I's rendezvous last night..

A Few Days Later...

Well I was still feeling weird the next few days so I went and grabbed a pregnancy test. A couple minutes later...It came back positive!

The whole family was ecstatic, especially Donovan. I couldn't believe I was to have a child already!
I wanted a girl, and of course Donovan wanted a boy. But we shall see about that, because what he didn't know was that I have secretly been eating watermelons. :)

I couldn't help but spend my days day dreaming about what life would be like once my little nugget was born.

Throughout my pregnancy I was bound and determined to be very healthy and tried to exercise as much as my body would allow.

Don and I usually work out in the same room, but he frequently just stares at me and calls me "Hot Mama." Such a silly boy!

One day while I was in the bathroom, labor began. I'm glad I only have to go through this once.

At 1:15 am, Sophie Mitzrayim was born.

Grandma Nikki frequently watched over Sophie for me, while I was recovering from labor and running errands. I think they enjoyed each others quiet company.

Several days past, and it was time for Sophie's toddler birthday. It was hard to imagine that she is already to this stage, it feels like she was born just yesterday!

Not only did she love her Grandma Nikki, she especially loved her Daddy.

Most of the time when they are playing together, I realize just HOW much she looks like him. She is definitely the female version of her father. Just look at those eyes...

(Oh my gosh, I just want to squeeze her so bad! She is BY FAR the CUTEST sim ever born in my game.)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #133 on: February 17, 2012, 04:05:06 AM »
Sophie is adorable she looks like she is a daddy's girl.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #134 on: February 17, 2012, 05:39:08 AM »
Sophie is one of the cutest nooboos I have ever seen! :D

anything