Author Topic: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 19: Birthday Surprise  (Read 42926 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- House Tour!
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2012, 02:51:15 AM »
I love it. One question, where did you get the bed in Donovan's room I think it's gorgeous.

Norma
I can answer! It comes with Generations.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2012, 03:01:32 AM »
Really? Gee, maybe I should have a good look at what's available in game lol.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2012, 11:08:02 AM »
I wish I could build like you, the house is stunning! :D I especially love Christopher and Nikki's room!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2012, 11:30:43 AM »
Thanks everyone! I'm glad you guys like it as much as I do! I've been trying to build another house but it isn't turning out as good as this one :P

Norma: And yes Gogo is right I'm pretty sure it's from generations!

I wish I could build like you, the house is stunning! :D I especially love Christopher and Nikki's room!
Hey, you never know until you try! I use to always think I was a terrible builder too. And I think their room is one of my favorites too!

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2012, 02:54:24 PM »
Congrats on your first immortal! R.I.P. Ben. Beautiful wedding.  Welcome Donovan! The house is gorgeous!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2012, 09:39:57 AM »
Thanks Esther! I was sad to see Ben go. He was such a cute and helpful dynasty spouse. But I wasn't as attached to him because he's not from SV. :P

I'm having trouble trying to find things to write about because right now it's just everyone learning skillzz. So many apologies for not updating!

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2012, 09:08:18 AM »
Awesome updates and I love the house - you really did a fantastic job both with architecture and decor!  Congrats on immortal #1!  RIP Ben - it's always so sad when a dynasty spouse passes.  :(   Donovan is a cutie-pie!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch 11: My Son
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2012, 10:34:02 AM »
Chapter 11: My Son

Where do I start? He's more than I could have ever dreamed of. From the day he was born I knew he would be destined to do great things. I tried to get him to write this little excerpt but he was too busy working out or something like that. So, without further a do here he is.

He's gown up so fast!

Finally a teen, I was a little scared at first but (thankfully) he only has a few mood swings here and there. But for the most part he's pretty responsible.

Donovan: " Hello, I have arrived everyone. Wow I'm so good looking!"
His mother told him to get rid of those Thornton Wolff eyebrows and that if he didn't stop she'd smack that smirk right off his face- he really didn't know who she was talking about but all the same it added comedic relief to his current state of narcissism. I hope he realizes sooner rather than later that he can't say stuff like that to people. Although I'm sure it's just another one of his "mood-swing."

FINALLY, he got over himself and look at him now! He's definitely a lot better. I'm not really sure what had gotten into him earlier.

Most of the time while I'm still slaving away at sculpture, he's in his room working out. He's going to be stronger than his wimpy old dad. But it's alright he still has to listen to me.

His grandmother also decided that he was old enough to begin tomb exploring, so she took him for a little trip to Egypt.

When he got home is literally raved on and on about his trip for two days straight! I remember my trip from years ago when I first met Nikki, so I can see why he was so excited.
I think the mix between jetlag and excitement got him a little confused as to how to get food out of the refrigerator. I don't think he realized that he didn't need to step INTO the fridge. Regardless it made for a very funny picture!

We also decided it would be a good time to go ahead and adopt another dog, it was all too quiet around the house now days since Ebony died.
So we all piled up in a taxi and went to the pound and let Donovan pick out our new dog.
Meet Sandy!

( I can't remember what kind of dog the vet told us she was, but she was a definite pure breed.)

That's all for Donovan right now, but here's a little update on how the rest of the family is doing.

Aria: Now that she is retired she spends most of her time out in her garden, she has at least 10 of those money trees! She also cooks all of the meals so we've never had any shortage of food.

Nikki: She mostly keeps tabs on the maid (cause we ALL know how horrible they are). She also makes sure that the pets are taken care of, she loves to go and find all snakes, lizards, and birds.

Christopher: I do all the sculptures, and the paintings. My life is relatively uneventful at the moment.

--------------------------Author's Note--------------------------
Thanks Debbie! I'm glad you liked the house :)

Oh and I also just wanted to point out that I'm not working towards HoF, I don't want to stress out over EVERY detail but I am following all the rules and using no cheats however, I'm a little lax on the friend making because it's just so very awful.
I just thought I would let you guys know!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2012, 10:51:37 AM »
Great update, Happy Birthday Donovan and welcome Sandy! :D

loveSims

« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2012, 01:54:06 PM »
The picture in the fridge is funny lol! I understand the friends thing, I don't like it either. :)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 12: The Mummy
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2012, 12:09:05 PM »
Chapter 12:  The Mummy

Many of my teenage friends never once think about dying. Sure, most of us have at least a good two more life stages before we even have to think about it. But it's not the case with me, I knew going on adventures would put me more at a risk for death, but I never thought that I'd actually reach such a pivotal point to where if I didn't act fast I could be the next grave by my grandfather. Here's my story...

I had just received word that I was to begin my first mission. I raced to the Temple of  Burning Sands brimming with excitement.

As the door broke open, thoughts raced through my head just trying to imagine what kinds of things I'd find in here. I even went as far as thinking maybe I'd find a unicorn!?

I searched throughout the tomb and made sure to check every nook and cranny just for a chance to find something worth while.

In the north corner of one room there stood a sarcophagus. I had heard to be careful when checking sarcophagus' but I figured I'd take my chances. I had a death flower so they probably couldn't hurt me right?

I slowly opened the stone door and checked inside.

All I found was a measly 50 ancient coins. Oh well..

Traps seemed to be scattered throughout the place. I tried to be careful as much as possible. However, I did get singed a few times.

Thankfully, there was a room that had water wells so I could easily get "un-singed" in a jiffy. This particular one I am about to jump into led me to the room that held my fate.

When I surfaced from the well I entered a room filled with treasure chests, and at the end yet another sarcophagus.
I checked all the chests and was quite pleased with the treasures found in them. I wished I had just stopped, but there was something about the sarcophagus at the end of the room. It was like I could hear a voice luring me towards it, wanting me to open it. I simply could not resist.

Then it happened, as I tried to open the door the hinges blew off and out popped a mummy. I knew in an instant I was in big trouble.

He stared at me, eyes hungry for my soul. My heart was in panic mode, in all my athletic classes they had NEVER once taught me how to conquer a mummy. I mustered up as much courage as I had left and faced the mummy...Ready to fight.

I tried my hardest to defeat him. But for a dead guy he was really strong. It all happened in a blur, before I knew it my soul was being drained and I felt his curse upon me.

Then the mummy quietly slipped back into his home and I was left wondering how I was ever going to explain to my family that I might be the one to ruin everything.
I figured there was no way I'd be able to get out of this temple tonight, so I set up my tent, a wave of exhaustion hit me and I fell into a fitful sleep.

I dreamed about something, something that could possibly aid in my situation. In my dream, I saw the great Sphinx with swirling lights and me hovering above the ground. And then I awoke, knowing the step I needed to take next.

Sarah_n07

« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2012, 12:37:37 PM »
I'm not so good at exploring, and I'd rather not open that thing, but you opened it! Great update! :))

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2012, 12:45:56 PM »
I'm not so good at exploring, and I'd rather not open that thing, but you opened it! Great update! :))
This was my first time exploring without cheats. And I've never had a sim be cursed before. So we'll have to see what happens!

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2012, 12:47:25 PM »
Your screenshots are amazing. Makes me wish I had WA. Welcome Sandy, too!

loveSims

« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2012, 04:20:00 PM »
The picture of the sphinx is awesome! Can't wait to see what happens next. :)

anything