Author Topic: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 19: Birthday Surprise  (Read 42991 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 9: Death & Life Situations
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2012, 08:47:50 PM »
Ha, I'm only on week two! Plus we still have till Jan 29th to complete it and it's only the 4th (or at least where I'm at).
I wished I could be one of those that can just plow through it in one go but I can't do that. I have to break up my playing into segments or I get burnt out. :P Good luck!
I'm like that too! I'm amazed at how many people finished on the first day! And Chuckles seems to have a little scheme...

Can't wait to see how you go and see if my score will make it higher.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2012, 10:04:45 PM »
I'm like that too! I'm amazed at how many people finished on the first day! And Chuckles seems to have a little scheme...

Can't wait to see how you go and see if my score will make it higher.
Oh yeah her score was INSANE! I can't even fathom how she got that far. And I can't wait to hear the strategy she had!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sarah_n07

« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2012, 03:04:43 PM »
Great dynasty kattiq, and the house looks soo nice!
Good luck with both challenges and dynasty  :)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2012, 11:57:03 AM »
Hey guys! I haven't really been able to play my dynasty for several days now due to the challenge I was working on. Plus, my little brother just moved away for college (8 hours away to be exact) and left this morning so I have been spending time with him. And I honestly have not felt like writing anything. I'm sorry but once I get back into the swing of things I'll whip one up!

Great dynasty kattiq, and the house looks soo nice!
Good luck with both challenges and dynasty  :)
Thanks Sarah :)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 10: Day to Day
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2012, 10:52:01 PM »
Chapter 10: Day to Day

Well, as you remember. Mom told you guys that I (Christopher) will be taking over these updates from now on.

I first want to introduce to you my son, Donovan. He's definitely grown up since the last time you all saw him.
His face is so animated I just love to watch him at play.

I have realized lately that my child looks almost nothing like me, but more like his mother. I joked with Nikki about a milkman involvement, but she didn't think it was too funny. Needless to say I'm okay with him looking like my hot wifie.
Nikki is a great mother too, she's always so attentive to him while I'm slaving away trying to knock out all these ice sculptures.

A couple hours later we had yet another visit from the grim. I swear he's like a neighbor who won't ever leave.
My mom's other baby, her dog Ebony went up to dog heaven today. We were all surprised that she had lived this long, but it's still never easy losing a pet.

I felt so bad for mom, so I adopted a poor kitty named Zena. The shelter told me I had saved her from being put to sleep. Zena isn't the youngest cat around, but Mom seemed happy enough to have another pet to care for. Nikki also caught a bird named Alex, however Zena seems to think he should be lunch.

Donovan also had another birthday. He is now a full fledged child and definitely very into working out. I have a feeling he's going to be a sports superstar or a martial artist. I tried to find martial arts lessons around town, but this town has never even heard of it. Perhaps we can take a trip to China soon!

After Donovan's birthday, Mom decided it was finally time to put down her test tubes and retire. I'm really glad she's retired because now she can finally get rid of those awful goggles and begin to regain some dignity.

She also has found a new hobby to keep her busy. She's been gone most nights exploring some of the property we have bought. Right now she's trying to befriend this Unicorn. I hope she succeeds, it would be super cool to have one of those around!

---------------Author's Note-----------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of unicorns..I've never actually befriended and asked a Unicorn into my family. What's some of the best ways to get them to be Aria's friend?

And as always thanks for reading!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2012, 10:55:23 PM »
Lovely update. The guide says the sim needs 3 BFFs pet or sim and a ridiing level of 7. This is just off the top of my head as I was reading it the other day.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2012, 11:00:15 PM »
Lovely update. The guide says the sim needs 3 BFFs pet or sim and a ridiing level of 7. This is just off the top of my head as I was reading it the other day.
Aw shoot. I'll have to make other plans with that horse now. I don't know what I was thinking, of course it wouldn't have been as easy as just befriending it. Thanks for the info Gogo!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2012, 02:25:26 AM »
Great update! Having a unicorn is awesome but if you don't cheat(like me lol) it will take time. ;)

Offline wednesday21

• Lurker
  • Occult
  • Joker is slightly amused.
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2012, 12:25:19 PM »
Oh goodness. I love this dynasty. Your storytelling is so cool and the characters really have soul in them. Wonderful job, I'm speechless.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2012, 01:00:52 PM »
Great update! Having a unicorn is awesome but if you don't cheat(like me lol) it will take time. ;)
Thanks! Yeah too bad I can't cheat.. Although I haven't even tried to cheat in another game to get one yet. LoL

Oh goodness. I love this dynasty. Your storytelling is so cool and the characters really have soul in them. Wonderful job, I'm speechless.
Thank you so much! You are too sweet. :) I'm really glad you have enjoyed it!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- House Tour!
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2012, 12:18:19 AM »
Here's a look at the family's house as promised. I'm pretty satisfied with how the decorating turned out. :)

First Floor

Reading Nook by the front door.

Living/Dining Area

Kitchen

The "Travel Gallery"- Still working on expanding once they explore a little more :)

Guest Bathroom

2nd Floor

Aria's Room

Her Bathroom

Christopher & Nikki's Room

Their Bathroom

Donovan's Room

Outside:

Backyard

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2012, 12:28:47 AM »
It's looking awesome!

loveSims

« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2012, 01:54:05 AM »
The house look beautiful! ;D

Sarah_n07

« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2012, 02:20:35 AM »
The house is amazing! Keep it up  ;)

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2012, 02:38:35 AM »
I love it. One question, where did you get the bed in Donovan's room I think it's gorgeous.

Norma
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum