Author Topic: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 19: Birthday Surprise  (Read 43004 times)

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 8: Happily Ever After
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2012, 09:47:56 AM »
What a beautiful wedding!  I love the shot of them kissing under the arch - really lovely.  Oh and a nooboo on the way, too - how exciting.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2012, 06:19:56 PM »
Aww the wedding vows is so sweet! The wedding picture is awesome. Can't wait for the nooboo! :D
Thanks! The nooboo will be here before you know it! :)

What a beautiful wedding!  I love the shot of them kissing under the arch - really lovely.  Oh and a nooboo on the way, too - how exciting.
Gotta love photobucket editing tools. I loved how that picture turned out as well. :) Thanks Debbie!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2012, 06:45:19 PM »
Wow!! Your screenshots just get better and better with each chapter, that was a beautiful wedding! Lovely chapter, well done Kattiq! :)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 9: Death & Life Situations
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2012, 07:12:55 PM »
Chapter 9: Death & Life Situations

Events would happen today that would catch me off guard. I stood there on the porch staring at sky as the wind chimes swayed back in forth telling me there was a slight breeze in the air. Life stood still in that moment, until reality struck.

Things had been going so well.. I wasn't prepared for this. I went to work as usual, and when I came home I kissed my love hello, and then the end came.

I still can not believe it, the love of my life is gone and nothing can be done about it. I can't feed him Ambrosia or make him come back to me through a quest. Nothing can be done, nothing. In those last few moments between life and death, he just smiled at me and told me it was going to be okay. But he wasn't the one who had to live forever without someone to love.

With that he left with the Grim...

"Goodbye dearest..."

Oh, and poor Christopher and Nikki.. Their unborn child will never be able to meet their grandfather.
They did their best to comfort me as much as possible, they know Benjamin could never be replaced but the extra care they gave me helped my wounded heart heal a little faster.

The next several days were the hardest..Thankfully light had began to shine again on the Mitzráyims
While I was at work I got a call that Nikki was in labor. Since I had had Christopher at home, I made sure I was there to help her during labor.

Dovovan Khalid Mitzráyim was born two hours later.

He became the new life that gave me motivation to continue my quest for immortality.
He is the best baby, even easier than Christopher was! He is perfectly content just swinging away all day.

Then the day that I had been waiting for my whole Adult life had finally happened. I had completed the immortality goals. And ready to live forever.

My story has finally come to an end...Now don't be sad, for I will be in the foreground watching over the others as they begin this journey too. I'll try and pop in here and there, but from now on I relinquish the storytelling to my beloved son. It's been fun. I hope you will continue to follow our family throughout the next few decades.

Until Next Time,
Aria

[/font]

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2012, 07:37:54 PM »
Congrats on your first Immortal! R.I.P Benjamin! Welcome Donovan, you've got a long life ahead.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2012, 07:39:39 PM »
Wow!! Your screenshots just get better and better with each chapter, that was a beautiful wedding! Lovely chapter, well done Kattiq! :)
Thank you Fez! I work hard for those screenshots. Haha Sometimes i feel like I spent more time tabbing to get the perfect angle than I do actually playing!

Congrats on your first Immortal! R.I.P Benjamin! Welcome Donovan, you've got a long life ahead.
Thanks Gogo! And yes he does. Poor child won't know what's hit him once he gets out of that swing!

loveSims

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2012, 01:47:07 AM »
Congrats with your first immortal! R.I.P Benjamin :(Congrats with the nooboo!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2012, 01:55:52 AM »
Hey guys so here's a little quickie.

I have forgotten to show you guys the house I built for them!

And here's the nursery:

I have yet to capture the other rooms yet. I promise I'll get a full tour up soon! I also uploaded the basic house to the swap shop.
Here's more specifics: Countryside Estates

loveSims

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2012, 02:31:37 AM »
It is such a cute house! I love it :D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2012, 04:45:58 AM »
It's a gorgeous house! Congratulations on your first immortal! R.I.P Benjamin. :( And yey for Donovan, he looks so happy in that swing! ^_^

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2012, 11:23:49 AM »
It is such a cute house! I love it :D
Thank you! I'm glad you love it. :)
It's a gorgeous house! Congratulations on your first immortal! R.I.P Benjamin. :( And yey for Donovan, he looks so happy in that swing! ^_^
Thanks! I feel quite accomplished! Donovan better be happy in that swing! I paid a lot of money for that thing.. Haha

Offline BACKDROPsilhouette

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2012, 12:29:26 PM »
Those swings are amazing! Usually nooboos and toddlers are so difficult to care for, but the swing does wonders.

Now I will start reading from the first page >.>
My dynasty is being temporarily abandoned. The reason? 25% laziness, 25% preoccupation with other Sims families, and 50% an upcoming move to San Antonio.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2012, 01:42:17 AM »
Hey guys! So I wanted to participate in some challenges this year on the forum. I'm currently going through a lull patch with these guys so I'm taking a break and doing challenges just to get a little variety in my playing. I'm sure you ALL understand! Hopefully I will be seeing some of you in the playing field.

Those swings are amazing! Usually nooboos and toddlers are so difficult to care for, but the swing does wonders.

Now I will start reading from the first page >.>
Thanks Backdrop, I hope you enjoyed it!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2012, 05:03:35 PM »
Hey guys! So I wanted to participate in some challenges this year on the forum. I'm currently going through a lull patch with these guys so I'm taking a break and doing challenges just to get a little variety in my playing. I'm sure you ALL understand! Hopefully I will be seeing some of you in the playing field.

Good luck! You'll be seeing me, although I guarantee you will do better than me, considering some people have already finished and my Handyman sim is still on day five, so I may not even be able to submit my score! :P

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2012, 08:45:22 PM »
Good luck! You'll be seeing me, although I guarantee you will do better than me, considering some people have already finished and my Handyman sim is still on day five, so I may not even be able to submit my score! :P
Ha, I'm only on week two! Plus we still have till Jan 29th to complete it and it's only the 4th (or at least where I'm at).
I wished I could be one of those that can just plow through it in one go but I can't do that. I have to break up my playing into segments or I get burnt out. :P Good luck!

anything