Author Topic: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch. 19: Birthday Surprise  (Read 42922 times)

loveSims

Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch.4: A Baby Story
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2011, 08:28:05 AM »
Congrats with the wedding and the nooboo! Great update :)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2011, 08:31:18 AM »
Great story I am really enjoying it. By the way when I click on your chapter links they don't take me to the relevant chapter I just end up at the top of the page.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2011, 09:58:32 AM »
Thanks Lovesims!

Great story I am really enjoying it. By the way when I click on your chapter links they don't take me to the relevant chapter I just end up at the top of the page.

Rachel
Oh goodness, thanks for the heads up rachel! I totally forgot to adjust the links. They should be all fixed now :D

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2011, 10:35:23 AM »
They work fine now.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2011, 11:48:38 AM »
I love the picture of Aria holding Christopher - it's so sweet!  Congratulations on the wedding, the nooboo, and the puppy - awesome, just awesome!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2011, 12:52:32 AM »
I love the picture of Aria holding Christopher - it's so sweet!  Congratulations on the wedding, the nooboo, and the puppy - awesome, just awesome!
Thank you! I loved that picture too. I'm glad I caught it in time :)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch.5: Growing Pains
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2011, 11:07:15 PM »
Chapter 5: Growing Pains

Wow, where do I start? I have been so busy trying to make sure that Christopher was growing up just right and between getting him ready and myself ready for immortality I haven't shown you guys the latest events in my life!
Well, Christopher finally grew into a toddler. I can already tell he is going to look JUST like his father.

Ben and I had the hardest time trying to teach Chris all his vital life skills because all Chris wanted to do was play with his darn friend named "Cuddles!" But after some coaxing we finally managed to teach him most everything.

And then it was finally time for my Adult birthday. I'm still not too keen on the face lines I got instantly.. But at least I'm prettier than most of my friends. Okay, that was a joke..But you know what I mean right?

Then! Chris finally grew into a child!

(Sorry for his funky exterior, I failed to get another picture of when his body adjusted because I was laughing too much at his facial expression to his daddy)

Christopher did well in school and managed to get all A's!
I on the other hand have managed to complete almost everything to achieve immortal status except for making it to level 10 in my career and having 6 best friends (I have 4 right now though).
Benjamin has just been painting away mostly and teaching Chris how to do it as well.

WOO! Christopher grows up again to Teen!

Chris finally also managed to reach portrait ability in painting so he could help his father out.
Turns out he's a lot better than Benjamin, but Benjamin is okay with that. He's just glad his son loves the same things he does.

Christopher also met a little lady at school named Dominique Beckham. She's sweet, I'm just not sure I want my son being so distracted just yet.

I know this update is full of pictures of what is going on with Christopher..And believe me if he knew how many pictures there were of him he'd be thoroughly embarrassed. But I think I'm going to ask him if he wants to write the next chapter anyways because I need to go make more best friends!

With that I leave you.

P.S. Just asked Chris. He said he would! I'm so relieved.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for that jumpy update guys! I had all this stuff to show you but I mean I couldn't really add a story line to it because nothing great happened except birthdays. I'm sure you ALL know what I mean. Haha
And also I don't know why but the last picture did not show it was re-sized on here for some reason even though I definitely re-sized it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2011, 03:50:00 AM »
The pic where Chris aged up to a child is so funny! He is a cute teen will be a very cute young adult! Awesome update ;D

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2011, 12:49:48 PM »
Chris is so handsome!  He's got Aria's eyes and the rest seems to be Ben - what a great mix!  Dominique is very pretty - I hope she doesn't distract Chris too much.   ;)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Ch.6: It's My Life!
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2011, 01:05:56 PM »
Chapter 6: It's My Life!

Okay people, Chris here. Mom made me write this so I'm going to try to make it interesting but no promises okay?

Ugh, mom is reading over my shoulder and said I needed to have an "attitude adjustment" and to be nicer.

Also, mom wanted me to tell you all that Dad has aged up to elder. (you'd think she just needs to write this..But whatever)
Anyways, He gives a us a whole new meaning to "Old Fart"..Eerr Lovely father

Now back to MY story.

Usually when I get home from school, I try and get my homework out of the way so I can go hang out with friends.
This night however, it took me a little while longer to get finished. Here's Why:

I seriously just wanted to vomit. My parents can be a "aggressive" with their PDA sometimes. I guess they forgot I was sitting right there. And mom told me I couldn't have Dominique over a lot because she would distract me.. pfft.

Thankfully, my night got a little better when Dominique came over. I know my mom already told you but yes, I do like her.. And I plan on telling her tonight too.

WOO! I got a girlfriend I got a giiiirrrrlllfffrrriiieenddd! Okay sorry about that. But I think I might love her!

Later that night after Mom made Dominique go home something sad happened..

Remember Ralston, my dad's dog?
Well she passed away..I feel so bad for my dad, he wouldn't get out of bed for days.

Happiness finally came back to my family when my birthday came around!

And then I graduated from High school with honors and valedictorian! I was also voted "The one who would most likely complete their Lifetime Wish"

I also asked Dominique to move in with me.. And she said yes! Little did I know how muscular my "potential" bride-to-be was.

Look at those guns! I guess this is my queue to begin working out. Peace out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Lovesims & Katluvr! He definitely has a good combination of both his parents! thankfully Chris got through High school fairly easily :)

Oh and if you guys haven't noticed I am now going to start using Ben for Benjamin, Chris for Christopher and I'm working on a shortened name for Dominique. So if you had an idea about one let me know! I'm thinking Mini but I'm not sure if that would confuse people or not..It's just a pain to have to type all those names out!

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2011, 01:14:33 PM »
Wow, Cool dynasty! How about Dom or Domi for nicknames for Dominique?

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2011, 02:29:18 PM »
For Dominique, you could try Nikki or just D.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2011, 12:25:15 AM »
Happy birthday Chris, Aria and Ben! I agree with Dom. Awesome update!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Merry Christmas!
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2011, 01:07:00 AM »

I hope you ALL have a great holiday this year!

The day after Christmas I am heading north to Ohio to visit some family so I will not be simming for a couple days at least.. However, I do have pictures available for the next update so if I do manage to have some time I will post an update :)

loveSims

Re: The Mitzráyim Dynasty- Merry Christmas!
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2011, 02:49:46 AM »
Merry Christmas! Great update but if you choose Dom it will be very funny to me lol! Dom mean stupid in Afrikaans ;D